Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana HegdeYour feedback matters!
Hi I had my periods by Feb 25 and by March 3rd I had intercourses with my hubby. My cycle is 28 days. But still I dint get periods. Is that I am pregnant I am more panic pls help me with and.
Hi, I have cyst onto my ovary. I am taking medicines for irregular cycles since 8 months. From last month m taking tablets to conceive. My LMP is 24-11-2016. M suffering from severe itching all over my body .wat shd I do? Is this due to powerful tablets of pregnancy. Shd I continue the medicine n wait for next few days.
My wife's period rotation time only 20 days and continue for one and half day, even it can manage by one pad, she is 30 years old,. Is it any problem?
Hello, I have unprotected sex with my gf on 21 May nd period was normal nd it came on 25 May. But in june she did not got her periods, what can be the reason. Please guide Thanks.
In vitro fertilization is generally used in couples who have failed to conceive after at least one year of trying who also have one or more of the following fertility issues:
Blocked fallopian tubes or pelvic adhesions with distorted pelvic anatomy.
Severe male factor infertility (low sperm count or low motility).
Failed 2-4 cycles of ovarian stimulation with intrauterine insemination.
Advanced female age - over 38 years old.
Reduced ovarian reserve, which means having a low egg supply. A day 3 fsh, ovarian antral follicle counts and amh blood levels are often used as screening tests for egg quantity.
Dr. meri marg ko one year hua he. Meri pregnency ko five month hua he abhi. Mere husband ke sath pregnency me sex kar sakti hu kya?
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!
I am 22 years old I am thyroid patient and I become fat and irregular periods what is my health condition?
My friend and me had participated in sex even tough we used condom but at one point just two time I just inserted without condom, her periods date is 10 am afraiding that she will become pregnant so can have any solutions for this.
I'm 22 years old women. My breasts are aching when i'm feeding my baby. Severe pain inside my breasts. I checked it in front of the mirror and I think my 2 breasts shapes different. Please help.
Magnificence frequently is a tedious procedure; to be exact, it requires the steady and legitimate care, normal visits to the beautician, nourishment, wellness and expert salon treatment.
We as a whole realize that our hair needs supporting.
Yet, few of us realize that notwithstanding supporting, hair likewise needs purging.
We clean the face and body, disregarding the scalp, in spite of the fact that this system is extremely valuable to our hair.
On the off chance that we need to inspire everybody with our rich hair, we require always take think about our scalp. In all actuality, we can just influence our hair through hair globules, since they are the main piece of the hair that is "alive", while the unmistakable piece of the hair shaft is viewed as "dead".
Change the nature of the developed hair is considerably harder than to fortify the hair follicles.
How frequently we overlook that the quality or delicacy of the hair relies on upon the condition and soundness of the scalp. Wonderful, solid and sound hair is dependably the aftereffect of an adjusted and solid hair skin.
Welcome to the world of – SCALP PEEL (Scalp exfoliation!)
The method is the evacuation of dead skin cells, the decimation of unsaturated fats that collect on the surface of the scalp.
Scalp peel is an uncommon salon treatment; it enables you to dispose of dead skin particles and remainders of skin/hair beauty care products for example, colors, gels, and in result, you get more dynamic and voluminous hair. Skin exfoliation is important to reestablish the supply of oxygen to the skin, to build procedure of recovery, to dispense with abundance sebum, to enact blood dissemination, evacuate dandruff, and soothe scalp tingling.
Scalp Peel is appropriate for all skin sorts, however your skin ought to be free of harm, splits and wounds, it is better not to peel promptly after hair shading – it accelerates the blurring of hair shading.
What are the advantages of the scalp peel?
It conflicts with dandruff! To be sure, the essential driver of dandruff is a brokenness of the sebaceous organs.
Scalp peel – a standout amongst the best techniques to battle male pattern baldness/hair loss.
Exfoliation enhances sustenance of hair roots.
It animates hair development.
It enhances scalp tone, filling it with oxygen.
After the peeling, hair better retains supplements.
Prevents the improvement of dermatitis on the skin
There are two sorts of peeling – Mechanical and Chemical.
Mechanical Peel is a scrub, which evacuates dead skin cells.
Chemical Peel contains different acids, dynamic and comparative segments. An expert beautician can get the elements for a substance peel in light of client`s skin sort and condition.
How regularly would it be advisable for you to do it?
Try not to surpass once in 1-2 weeks, in light of the fact that the treatment is extremely concentrated, its impact will keep going for quite a while.
How it functions?
Amid the technique, the scalp is cleaned with the purging arrangement taken after by a ten-minute back rub. Keratinized particles of epidermis are evacuated, alongside the color deposits, hair mind and styling items, skin begins to "relax." It cleans the pores, expels poisons, enabling new hair to get substantially less demanding through to the surface.
Blood stream enacts the hair globules, upgrading the development of new hair and fortifying existing ones.
The ideal recurrence of the methodology is once in a month. With consistent shedding, you can overlook numerous issues related with the scalp and, in addition to other things, increment the thickness of hair (despite the fact that this will be a long procedure).
I have started my 7 month pregnancy from 17 august I want to ask a ques that is the movements of the baby fluctuate. Lyk does is slows down also. I am finding my baby moving bit slow.
Hi Sir, Im 23 yrs. I got intimate with my fiance on 21 may (no penetration just rubbing genitals n fingering). After 6 days I got my periods on 27 may. On 8 June I did urine pregnancy test thrice all were negative. Could I be pregnant? What are chances of missing my next periods (of june) since the timespan between the act and periods was just 6 days? I have been having back pain, too much nausea n lower abdomen pain. What could be the reason. Am I ok since I got my periods? Please help sir.
Sir what is the difference between m2 tone syrup n m2 tone forte syrup. Is it give the same medicinal values for irregular periods. Or only should use m2 tone syrup. Let me know sir. Thank you.
Can you think of anyone who is into cycling (professional or a regular cyclist) and has not faced any injuries? You would have to think real hard, as injuries are a very common part of cycling. Right from the stage when a person starts learning to whatever stage they decide to stop at, injuries are a part and parcel of it.
There are, however, some tips that can help you avoid or reduce the incidence of injuries and their impact. These are gaining importance, as there are more people getting into the sport. Follow these and have a happy time cycling away!
- Choose the right bike for your height and frame. Do not use cycles which are too small or too big for you.
- Always use a helmet of the approved standards and use the helmet lock. It does not prevent scratches and skin tears, but definitely helps protect your head.
- Common notion is that traffic rules don’t apply to cyclists. We all can remember how a cyclist gets off the bike at the signal and pushes the bike to cross over. This is wrong and the traffic rules apply as much to the cyclists as to the other motorists.
- Using hand signals to indicate stopping, turning or changing lanes is also a practice that cyclists must follow.
- When riding on the roads, keep safe distance from other vehicles. If there is a cycling lane, stick to it.
- Though cycling with music in your ears is very appealing, try not to do that, especially if you are on the road where you might not be able to hear honking from other vehicles.
- If you are cycling in a group, make sure you cycle one behind the other, not as a group.
- Do not try bike stunts like speeding, wheeling, etc., on roads which have regular traffic. Choose off-peak hours and quieter areas for these stunts.
- If you are crossing a pedestrian lane, get off the bike and cross it carefully.
- Try not to use the edge of the road from where it is easy to fall off. Riding on the road helps others to notice you, so ride accordingly.
- If you are riding at night, make sure you are wearing bright clothing; there are fluorescent colored bibs with reflectors available. The bike should also have reflectors, so others can see you and the bike.
- For regular practice, try staying in residential areas, compared to roads which have other vehicles.
- Ensure the bike is always maintained in a good condition with brakes and gears working properly. Get your bike serviced regularly, so it is well oiled and checked for proper functioning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.