Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. VamsiYour feedback matters!
Sir I am a 46 years old lady. I am suffering with wrist pain along with neck pain including whole hand. It's happening frequently. Please help me out.
A fracture is a complete or incomplete crack, which appears on a bone due to application of intense pressure or force. A fracture results in extreme pain, and the bone becomes immobile. Any kind of movement boosts the pain. Fracture pain occurs in three distinct stages. Acute pain is felt immediately after a fracture while sub acute pain occurs over the weeks that follow after a fracture. The third stage or chronic pain occurs when the fracture and soft tissues around it have healed.
Fracture pain is quite intense in nature and proper precautions should be taken while dealing with them:
- Development of fracture pain: When a bone undergoes a fracture, the ligaments and tendons are also damaged. While the bone slowly heals, ligaments and tendons fail to heal equally well or completely. Post fracture pain also develops when the outside of the bone does not heal completely. This usually does not appear in an X-ray.
- Treatment of fracture pain: Modern medications can be utilized to treat a fracture pain. Steroid injections and prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines help in treating a fracture pain. However, these remedies cause side effects, which are harmful for the body. Cortisone shots are utilized for the same purpose as well.
- Prolotherapy: Prolotherapy is an approach where ligament and tendon strengthening is stimulated along with repairing. This technique ensures complete treatment of the fracture, and the risk of long-term complications like arthritis is absent. In cases of fracture pain, which occurs due to the incomplete healing of the outer part of the bone, Prolotherapy helps in strengthening the fibro-osseous junction at the source of the pain. This will stop the nerve endings from firing. Prolotherapy provides speedy recovery and accounts for making the injured bone stronger than before. This process is often undergone by athletes. The procedure is undertaken only after thorough examinations for detection of the root cause of the pain. Prolotherapy is considered to be the best treatment for repairing tendons and ligaments, which commonly cause fracture pain. The body is simply stimulated and the painful areas are repaired. This is done by the introduction of a mild inflammatory reaction to the area of the weak tendons and cartilages. The results obtained after Prolotherapy are permanent and the fracture pain is unlikely to reoccur.
- Splints are utilized to stop the movement of fractured bone and braces can be used to support the bone. Plaster cast also supports and immobilizes the fractured bone. Traction and surgical implants are other treatment measures.
- Fracture pain occurs not only because of the broken bone, but also because of the weakened ligaments and tendons around the bone. Fracture pain should be handled very carefully, and proper control measures should be applied.
I am it guy and I will going to get job in it section. Now I amm having pain in back for serious so working in the it company will be okay for my health or should change the job or what can I do suggest me.
I'm 40 years old female from noida, my height is 5'6" and weight 88 kgs. Since last three days I'm experiencing pain in my knees while climbing up and down stairs, my mother had rheumatoid arthritis. I'm really worried can you please suggest immediate rescue so I don't go through the same grind regarding diet, exercise etc, medicine etc.
His knees and his hands bones are weak. He feels pain whenever he wake up in tbe morning what should he do?
I am 33 years old sir I met accident 75 days back four wheeler ran on my biceps .I got skin grafting and radial bone fracture clavicle bone dislocation cracks in scapul bone .skin grafting healed .ac joint surgery done with k wire. No pain in scapula bone. But I couldn't rice my arm perfectly. I am under physiotherapy treatment. I can do know moments .what time will take to heal the shoulder surgery. K wire removed 10 days back.
I am having back pain, and my life cycle is to work on computer up to 8 hrs. I am also lose my energy very quickly How to overcome this problem Thanks in advance.
I have been having frequent sharp pain in my left shoulder shooting down to arms since a week. Is it a symptom of Heart attack or is it just a minor cramp which might have occurred during my weight training session?
I want to get. Rid of masturbation. It causes me head aches. Over thinking. Back ache tiredness furiousness.
My right leg's thumb has very heavy pain when I touch it so any pain relief cream I can use for it, Please advise.
I am 64 years old and have been having severe shoulder pain and been on combiflan and rock90 for about 2 months. Now my mri reveals: acromioclavicular joint arthrosis with minimal indentation over supraspinatus tendon. Superior labral tear with extension into biceps labral complex. Small tear in anterior labrium. Supraspinatus and subscapularis tendionsis. Bicep tendionosis with vertical split and subluxation. Minimal joint effusion. Subdeltoid-subacromion bursitis. I have been advised arthoscopic surgery. Can anyone pleas advise me how to avoid this surgery?
I am a orthopaedic female patient my age is 43 I am having joint pain since six years and back pain since ine year taking medicine regularly but want some diet so that I can reduce my weight I am 5 ft height and weight is 70 kgs.
Hi doctor, I am 28 years old, I have sprain in my right armpit during playing cricket for 4 years back wt to sir? thank you regards.
I have a problem with my leg bones. When I am running, my legs are suffering from too much pain and also I feel pain inmy bones of legs. So what I have to do sir. Please answer me nand give me solution for this problem.
I have a back pain and I consulted so many doctors but it does not work so I want some suggestion what should I done.
Lower back pain at some point in time or the other has almost become inevitable in today’s world, especially because of the increasingly sedentary lifestyle that many tend to lead. Acupuncture, borrowed from the ancient domains of Chinese medicine, is often recommended by doctors as one of the foremost remedies to lower back pain.
Acupuncture requires insertion of thin sterilized needles at particular points of the body. The body has over 2000 pressure points which are connected by meridians or pathways, generating an energy flow known as ‘Qi’.
Triggering these points helps to correct and improve the energy flow, which in turn boosts overall health and helps alleviate pain. On using this therapy, the central nervous system stimulates the release of chemicals into the brain, spinal cord and muscles. These chemicals either produce bodily changes or alter one’s experience of pain to promote healing a feeling of well-being.
How acupuncture works by:
1. Accelerating the relay of the electromagnetic signals which initiate the flow of endorphins (hormones secreted by the brain) which have analgesic effects on the body.
2. Stimulating the release of a chemical in the brain, known as natural opioids, which ease the pain and induce sleep.
3. Modifying the brain chemistry by altering the release of neurohormones (hormones secreted by a group of nerve cells) and neurotransmitters (chemical messengers that relay messages within the body, from one neuron to another, known as the ‘target’ neuron, to muscle or a gland cell). Neuro-hormones affect the activity of the concerned organ or the tissue while neurotransmitters dampen the nerve impulses.
Side effects of Acupuncture:
1. If the acupuncture is carried out by a trained and an experienced acupuncturist, it is usually considered safe.
2. Adverse side-effects include ruptured organs or infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.