Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VaheedYour feedback matters!
I was having stomach infection 3 months back. Was hospitalized. Gone for endoscopy. Diagnosed with H pylori infection. 14 days course done. Now want to asked that the pain is still there in the stomach maybe some swelling so Tab. Pacitane 2 mg is told to take. Along with Tab rexipra 2 mg and pantocid L. But came to know that pacitane is used in parkinson disease and also for some muscle stiffness. So should I take this med. Cause I don't have parkinson.
I am 20 years old when I exercise or warm up like race I feel a pain in left down the chest what should I do?
Hello! I am Moulali I have pimples on my face. I want to get rid of those pimples. And also I am getting stomach once two days. So please suggest me ideas to get rid.
Hello doctor I have sexual problem. When I sex with my girlfriend my sperm are out very quickly can you please suggest me something.
I have been married for three years but still no child. Doctor told my sperm count is low and motility is also low. Now am taking siphene 25 and Popson. Is this enough to increase both count and motility?
Hello I am 20 years old and I am facing digestion fast problem from 4 days and I don't think it is the hemorrhoids and ibs and stool is getting frequently after I am eating and now I am using zandu panchrist for that sake and can you please tell me what is the exactly I am facing due to food or some problems.
Please Help, I do not know what is happening, I am drinking 500 ml water in a day but I am urinating a lot in a day approx in every 2 hour. And also in morning without drinking single drop of water I start urinating excessively. And also when I drink water I have urge to go urine within 15 to 30 minutes which is pure white colour urine. What happens to me? Why I am urinating so excessive even without drinking water, From where this urine comes from? I am very worried.
I have ringworms in my whole body for last three months and I use medicines also. So what should lbdo?
Urinary tract infection (UTI) is usually caused by inflammation or bacteria in the urinary tract. Pregnant mothers are most susceptible to this infection, especially after the sixth week and before the twenty fourth week of pregnancy. This usually happens due to the alterations that take place in the urinary tract during pregnancy.
Also, a growing uterus can block the urine drainage from this part of the body, leading to the accumulation of bacteria which causes infection. The symptoms are uncomfortable and even painful. These include pain and burning sensation, frequent urination, fever and chills. So how can you prevent UTI during pregnancy? we have a few tips for you!
- Hydration: The best thing you can do to both prevent and treat a urinary tract infection is to start drinking at least six to eight glasses of water in a day. Another good way to prevent and treat UTIs is with the help of cranberry juice which has powerful antioxidants that flush toxins out of your system effectively. You will, however, need to ensure that the cranberry juice is fresh and natural, without any sweeteners.
- Hygiene: Keeping yourself clean is one of the most important ways in which you can avoid UTI. It is best to clean from front to back, rather than the other way, so that you drive away bacteria and dirt. Also, make sure that you wash your private parts with warm water infused with a few drops of normal liquid antibacterial, so that you can be sure that the bacteria do not get a chance to thrive and affect your system. Also, remember to use soaps, washes and creams that have a mild formula, rather than a harsh chemical concoction. Hygiene for this area of the body includes keeping it dry.
- Diet: Your diet should have plenty of fluids and lemons or other citrus food that are rich in vitamin c, as this is a good vitamin to keep bacteria at bay. Also, you should eliminate sweet and refined products to ensure that you do not contract UTI. Other foods to avoid include caffeine and alcohol.
- Clothing: Wear airy and cotton based undergarments that are breathable and have a soft texture. This non abrasive type clothing can also help in keeping the area dry, so that bacteria does not get a chance to develop, as they typically need a damp environment for growth. Change your undergarments twice a day, if need be, and avoid wearing trousers and shorts that are too tight.
These tips and many others including urinating as soon as the urge sets in, can help in fighting the risk of contracting UTI during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hi. Does anyone here have Cyclothymia? I was diagnosed in Dec and really struggling to manage it. Any support much appreciated please help
Fatty liver is a condition where excess fat is deposited on this organ. Also called as steatosis, this condition happens when more than 5- 10 percent of the weight of the liver is made up of fat.
Fatty liver is a common condition among people. A study from coastal regions of India found ~ 25% of healthy persons had patients had fatty liver on ultrasound.
It can occur at all ages including childhood, highest prevalence is in 40–50 year age group. Prevalence more in patient who are obese and in diabetic patients.
Types of Fatty Liver
1 Alcoholic fatty liver: This condition occurs when there is a heavy consumption of alcohol. Gastroenterologists recommend abstention from alcohol for this condition to subside. If the patient continues to consume alcohol, then liver cirrhosis may develop.
2 Non alcoholic fatty liver (NAFL): One may develop a fatty liver even if one is not an alcoholic. The liver in some cases is unable to process the fat in cells causing them to build-up on the organ.
When more than 10% of the liver is made of fat then this condition is called Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver (NAFL).
Non alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH): When fatty liver is associated with inflammation in liver patient is said to be having Non alcoholic steatohepatitis. NASH is a more advanced stage of NAFLD, and has a higher risk of progressing to liver cirrhosis or hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). These condition display symptoms like jaundice, vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite and abdominal pain. Blood test (LFT) shows raised enzymes level. Approx 5-8% of the Indian population has NASH. Consult a doctor if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
During the early stages (fatty liver) of the disease, patients usually have no symptoms directly related to liver disease. However, people may experience a vague abdominal discomfort. If their liver is inflamed (NASH) then they may display symptoms of poor appetite, weight loss, pain in the abdomen and disorientation.
What causes fatty liver?
The most common cause of fatty liver is alcoholism. When the human liver is unable to metabolize fat fast enough or when there is an excess accumulation of fat on the liver cells then the liver becomes fatty. However, intake of high-fat foods may not result in a fatty liver.
2. Obesity or being overweight
3. Hyperlipidemia or the condition where there are high levels of fat in the blood
4. Genetic reasons
5. Rapid loss of weight
6. Drugs: Aspirin, steroids, tamoxifen, tetracycline etc. cause side effects which also leads to fatty liver
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!