Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. V V R RaoYour feedback matters!
I am ill from Chickenpox for 7 days. L have chickenpox mark's in my body soo plzz tell me how I can remove my mark's fastly.
I have desk job so I increase my weight for last two years. I am only 22 years old and my weight is 77. I feel very disappointed. Can you please guide me proper way to maintain the weight?
What is ibs and cause of it. I suffer from constipation with ibs and also problem gas and suffer sometimes loose stools ,after comes from toilet ,i feel like watery stools drop inside wear ,i feel mentally disturb from 2 years, please help.
hello sir, Please advice can I drink lokki juice after dinner for high bp please suggest. This is my question.
I am getting lot of pimples on my cheeks and forehead. They are like red bumps. Can you please tell me how to get rid of these. Also I have develop some black marks due to pimples how to cure them.
I want to gain weight. Please suggest diet from morning till sleep. And suggest healthy routine. Is it necessary to stop masturbating?
I am 21 year girl. I had sex on 24 may this is my first time but m not doing so much on that time. But my periods date come on 1 june. But now 11 june I miss my periods. Please tell me what I am pregnant or not.
I eat very less. I am always concerned about my diet. Then also my weight increases. What should I do.
I am 26 year old I want to know how can avoid grey (white) hair as some of them have started turning grey and also how can I prevent hair fall too.
My aunt is about 48 years old. She is now going through a heavy periods bleeding. She had a small surgery once. But again the problem arrived. Many tests like USG and HCG BETA, TUMOR MARKER tests have been done. Overall no tumor seen but it says bulky uterus and walls are very much thick. Please help as fast as possible.
Fibroids are non-cancerous growth that develop in the uterus in varying sizes. Fibroids do not usually show symptoms, but if they are large they may cause severe pain in the abdomen, heavy menstrual bleeding, bloating, infertility or complications during pregnancy. Several factors may lead to the formation of fibroids, including hormones, family history, and pregnancy.
What is myomectomy?
Myomectomy is the surgical procedure which is used for removing fibroids from the uterus. It is a safe method that allows women to become pregnant in future. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue therapy, performed before myomectomy helps in lowering the estrogen level and also controls anemia by stopping uterine bleeding. The different surgical methods for myomectomy include:
- Hysteroscopy, involving the insertion of a lighted viewing instrument into the uterus
- Laparoscopy, involving the insertion of a lighted viewing instrument and one or more incisions in the abdomen
- Laparotomy, involving a larger incision made in the abdomen
Why is the surgery performed?
Myomectomy treats fibroids while preserving the uterus. It is a viable option for those who have:
- Anemia which cannot be controlled with medicines
- Pain which cannot be tackled with medicines
- A fibroid that can cause infertility or increases the risk of miscarriages
How well does it work?
- Pregnancy: myomectomy is the only treatment for treating fibroids that improve your chances of having a baby. The method is effective for treating submucosal fibroid. A cesarean section is required for delivery after performing a myomectomy.
- Recurrence: recurrence of fibroids after myomectomy is really low. It is possible in rare cases, depending on what the original fibroid problem was. Large and numerous fibroids have a greater risk of recurrence.