Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V Srinivas Rao
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V Srinivas RaoYour feedback matters!
What are Hemorrhoids ?
Hemorrhoids (piles) are natural cushions of tissue and B.V. located at the junction of rectum and anus. Along with sphincter, this normal tissue is responsible for complete closure of anus and prevents any leakage. During a bowel movement these cushions become smaller to allow stool to pass throw. Every one has them, and problems only arise when they become larger then they should.
These anal cushions are normally fastened in the sphincter region by muscle and tissue. If too much pressure is exerted on them, the system of securing them may be damaged and cushions will swell and by friction they bleed or by force may protrude outside the anus.
How can we Diagnose : We can diagnose the Piles by asking the Clinical History and by doing per rectal examination . Depending upon symptoms Piles are of four Grade:
1. Grade I : Patient will complain Painless Bright Red colored Bleeding during or after passing stool.
2. Grade II : Patient will complain , something is coming out during passing stool.
3. Grade III : Patient will complain , something is coming out during passing stool and manual reposition is required to put it inside. It may be associated along with bleeding during passing stool.
Sir my problem is that want to gain weight because I am very thin and I eat enough food daily and last 2 month I done one routine Daily means morning I eat 2 chapati with tea and at 10 clock I drink milk one glass with 2 piece badam and at lunch 2 chapatti with any dish and rice and at 5 pm again one glass milk and at dinner 1 chapatti with any dish and rice this I am doing last 2 month but yet I not gain weight little also and my side effects is I do masturbation 3 time in a week so please it my humble request to give good instructions of weight gaining and.
Dear Sir , I am 46 years male suffering from anxiety and depression since three years , on psychiatric medication but not a single percent improvement , due to anxiety I am suffering from Tension Headache and totally loss of appetite , cannot eat even a single roti , no desire to eat , dryness in mouth , anxious mood all the days , I am too much worried , please suggest me to cure my loss of appetite problem and tension headache , doing exercise (walking and yoga ) one hour daily , having habit of tobacco chewing and alcohol daily , kindly help me to solve my problems (loss of appetite )
My panic is getting band after erection and its very depressing. Please give me some exercise to make it straight.
I guess I am suffering from hyperhidrosis I mean excessive sweating ! I just want to get rid of it ! How to stop it ? I feel so irritated ! I sweat so much especially in face ! ? Help me ?
Dear Sir/Madam, I am suffering from stomach ache at left side since 2 days continuously. I have consulted local clinic and get some tablets, even though it is not controlled, requesting to you can please suggest on this and why it is coming & how I can take care in future.
I get test for hiv after eight weeks and it was negative but am still not calm can I get test for HIV RNA viral load.
I am an extremely thin person and looks like powerless. I lack in energy. I've heard of alfalfa tonic. Is it advisable to go for it? Also suggest any tonic for good digestion of food as I don't think my food gets digested easily.
Peyronie's disease is a male genital problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called Tunica Albuginea. Scar tissue is a just plaque inside the penis.
Peyronie's disease causes the penis to bend sideways or upwards and can make sex become difficult due to deformity and erection may be a painful process. It is usually associated with erectile dysfunctions, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is worth noting that there are treatments for Peyronie's disease, however, the pain often goes away on its own, generally, in 6-18 months of onset, but the deformity stays.
Here is everything you need to know about this disease:
It is not known exactly what causes Peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
1. Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes Peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of Diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
2. Genes: Genes are also a possible cause of Peyronie's disease.
The symptoms of Peyronie's disease vary, such as:
1. Pain on Erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
2. Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
3. Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
One may see extensive scarring in hands in a disease called Dupuytren's Contracture.
1. Wait & Watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
2. Intralesional injection: If the bend is significant enough to interfere in sexual functioning, It can be treated by injecting medicines in the plaque. The medicine, Xiaflex is currently not available in India and other medicines given are not very effective.
3. Surgery: This is a last option when Peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.
Going for a Penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for Penile implant is also very high. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!