Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. V. Ravi ChanderYour feedback matters!
My uncle is 46 years old. Now he is affected by prostate enlargement. The doctors told us it is slightly enlarged. And the volume is 30cc. Please tell me is this size is normal or is this curable. And what is the treatment for this prostate. Thanks in advance.
I am 78 year's old and I am cigarette smoker and suffering low grade urethral carcinoma what can I do?
I have a benign fibroadenoma its size is 2 cm . In lifetime there is a chance to get cancer. And I have not removed the tumor, doctor told no need to remove. In lifetime I have to remove this tumor.
Recently I heard an audio lecture that said health depends on quality and quantity of food and water intake. I have lost one of my friend to intestine cancer at 56. I would like to know more on good food practices.
What is the symptoms of cancer and hepatitis b. What medicine should be take for that disease. Please help me.
What is a cancer. What are it is symptoms. How it is so critical disease. How can we prevent it. At which stage it is dangerous. Why cancer is a silent killer.
Hi all doctors Is there any infection can effect prostrate and semen vesicles? If there's an infection is it series issue ?Please tell.
Stay away from direct sunlight. Exposure to too much sunlight can be harmful to the skin. You probably already know that it can cause skin cancer, but did you know that it can exacerbate acne.
Due to sex, my wife feels her breast became large and heavy, as compared to her normal size. What should she do to get her normal size back?
Are you aware of the link between air pollution and cancer? Air pollution refers to the mixture of several harmful substances, which lead to various serious health hazards on exposure. The primary sources of air pollution are man-made, including fumes from automobiles and the smoke from burning fuels. Desert dust, radon gas, and several other natural sources of air pollution are equally dangerous. Air pollution is classified into outdoor and indoor air pollution. It is highly associated with increased risks of developing cancer. Smoking is considered to be one of the major agents, which pollute the air and increase the chances of cancer to a large extent.
Outdoor air pollution
- Outdoor air pollution is strongly linked with cancer development.
- As every person is exposed to some form of air pollution, it has a more harmful effect on the whole population across the globe as a general threat.
- A certain part of outdoor air pollution referred to as PM 2.5, or solid dust particles, are highly responsible for the development of cancer.
- The chances of cancer increase with the increase in PM 2.5 levels in the air.
Indoor air pollution
- There are several sources of indoor air pollution that are closely associated with an increased risk of cancer.
- The sources include fuels used for heating homes and for cooking, radon, and tobacco smoke.
- Second hand smoke is another harmful indoor air pollutant that causes cancer.
Second hand smoke
- Secondhand smoke increases the risk of cancer development, along with the risk of developing other diseases such as stroke and lung disease.
- A lot of people all over the world get exposed to second hand smoke.
- A lot of deaths occur due to cancer because of second hand smoke exposure which is common every year, all over the globe.
- Radon is a natural radioactive gas, which is associated with increased risks of developing lung cancer.
- It is found at low levels outdoors. It may also build in high concentrations indoors.
- Although radon exposure does not pose a huge threat for cancer, a lot of radon-associated cancers develop due to exposure to radon, along with tobacco smoke.
- This is a flammable liquid having no color and with a sweet odor.
- It is closely associated with the development of leukemia and cancers affecting other cells of the body.
- Cigarette smoking and tobacco smoke are major cancer causing elements that are found in the air commonly. Both of these are quite harmful. It is recommended that you not only quit smoking, but also keep away from passive smoking. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an oncologist.