Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V.R.C ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hectic lifestyle, poor eating habits lead to an increase in stress levels and create unevenness and disorders within the body that affect vital energy. All diseases are believed to be caused by what we eat and what we don’t consume. This form of therapy seeks to find the root cause and eliminate the toxins. It focuses on the entire body and uses natural elements and therapies to cure the imbalances rather than eliminate or restrain the symptoms. Naturopaths aid the healing process for a healthy internal and external environment.
Hair fall was once upon a time associated with old age but today’s lifestyle and exposure to stress have made hair fall a common occurrence. Modern medicine does have remedies for hair fall but it has fairly limited results. Thankfully naturopathy has alternate remedies that can be quite useful.
Unlike conventional forms of medication, naturopathy does not focus only on the symptoms exhibited. Naturopathy has negligible side effects and hence can be prescribed for people of all ages. It is a holistic yet individualistic form of treatment that addresses both the symptoms of the problem and the overall mental and physical health of the person. Thus, two people with the same problem may be treated with different remedies. For this reason, one should avoid self-medicating with naturopathy and stay away from advertisements that offer guaranteed success. However, here are a few simple things you could do to prevent hair fall.
- Eat plenty of spinach: Spinach is rich in iron and easy to digest. Iron deficiency or anaemia is one of the most common causes for hair fall. This is because iron is essential for the oxygenation and circulation of blood. If the circulation of blood is affected adversely, the roots of your hair will not get the nutrients they require and hence weaken.
- Increase your zinc and biotin intake: Zinc and biotin are nutrients that are essential for healthy hair. A deficiency of these nutrients can make hair break easily and slow down hair growth. Though these minerals can be added to your diet in the form of supplements, it is best to get them naturally. Whole grain cereals, peanuts, eggs dairy products and chicken are rich sources of biotin while cashew, chickpeas, yoghurt and lamb are rich sources of zinc.
- Massage your scalp: A massage is one of the essential elements of naturopathic treatment. Coconut oil promotes hair growth, reduces breakage and conditions hair. Ideally, massage your scalp with coconut oil and let it stay overnight before rinsing off in the morning. You could also add onion juice to the oil. Onions are rich in sulphur that promote the production of collagen and hence strengthen hair.
Apart from this, try meditating for half an hour every day to relieve the tensions and anxiety caused by stress. This will help calm your mind and lower the production of stress hormones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have suffered from hair dandruff. I have tried all types of shampoos like clinic plus, clinic and clear. But there is no result. Please suggest me that what type of medicine should I use.? Please please reply.
I have hair fall and dandruff issues. I want a shampoo suitable for my hair. My hair are fine and my scalp is oily.
Im losing my hair. And I have more dandruff too. I had tried so many shampoos, but no result. Pleased can you help me in my hair growth?
Daily Lemon+honey in warm water, 1 hour gym, 150 ml milk, 2 whole eggs cup of green tea. Weekly 3 times keshkanti oil massage and 3 times onion juice massage . Taking homeopathy medicines. No oily, junk and fried foods. Can these are helpful to get back my lost hair?
My daughter met a accident at the age of 3 years. Right leg amputated and left leg degloing injury and made skin grafting. Which is not growing and not like normal skin (some place hard some place too soft). She is now 19 years, is there any treatment please help us.
Cancer that originates in the uterus is termed as Endometrial Cancers. The cancer is known to originate in the endometrium i.e. lining as well as the cells of the uterus. Abnormal vaginal bleeding causes the cancer to be detected early and a consultation with the doctor should be done immediately. When other cancers originating from the uterus are considered, endometrial cancer is found to be the most common.
Causes: The exact cause for endometrial cancer is not known clearly. The cells in the endometrium tend to become abnormal due to the occurrence of a genetic mutation, which causes rapid multiplication of cells that ultimately lead to the formation of a tumour like mass. They begin to spread to other parts and proceed to affect the tissues in the surrounding areas.
The typical symptoms of endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Irregular bleeding in between periods
- 2. A watery discharge from the vagina
- 3. Bleeding from the vagina postmenopausal
- 4. Pain in the pelvic floor muscles
Risk factors that might increase the chances of being affected by endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Aging increases the chances of this disease, especially post menopause.
- 2. Obesity can cause hormonal imbalance.
- 3. Certain drugs used in hormone therapy
- 4. Early onset of menstruation, especially before 12 years of age
Treatment for Endometrial Cancer Includes:
- Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations, such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy (external machine is used to direct radiation on the cancer cells) and internal radiation therapy (radioactive substance enclosed within small and consumable items is placed near to or directly at the spot of cancer).
- Hormone therapy: Medications are administered to eliminate imbalances in hormone levels and prohibit the growth of cancer cells in the body. This remedy is preferred if the cancer progresses to an advanced stage.
- Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is curbed, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
- Surgery: In this surgery, the areas affected by cancer are surgically removed; i.e. the uterus in this case. The surgical procedures that might be used include total hysterectomy (total removal of uterus), radical hysterectomy (removal of the cervix, uterus and part of the vagina) and Bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy (removal of both the ovaries and the fallopian tubes)
Sir my hair is fallen sudenly what can I do to stop my hairfall what can I do to stop this. Please give me any idea to stop this ?
I am going out sometime .my face was too dull and reduce shining even dark spot around the eyes. This is my problem sir .plzz consults meee. What I am take to remove the dark spot and black mark on his face.
I am feeling excess hair fall from last 2 years continuously please advise me something better and natural. I have read regarding flexseeds oil somewhere. What is it and is it beneficial or not?
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good?
I having problem related to skin spots i. E. Acne spots, accidental injuries spots. So I need to know that why can't I get rid from this marks? They are since years.
Warts refer to a type of a deformity in the skin, which refers to the formation of a small, hard, benign growth on the surface of the skin. It is generally caused by a viral infection and results in a feeling of discomfort or pain.
What causes the formation of warts? Common warts are caused due to infection of the outermost layer of skin that occurs as a result of viral contamination. The virus that is responsible for this condition belongs to the human papillomavirus (HPV) family. This infection is highly contagious and easily spreads from one person to the other. It is most likely to occur on skin that is cut or damaged as that allows easy access for the virus to enter the skin system.
How to prevent the formation of warts? Common warts are contagious and spread very easily. Preventing the spread of the HPV virus can be done through simple steps that will help you avoid getting affected by this condition.
Some of the preventive measures that can be adopted are as follows:
- Avoid biting fingernails as gnawing on the skin around the nails makes it more prone to infection.
- Grooming, brushing and shaving around infected areas should be done with care.
- Picking and scratching on warts should be avoided.
- Moisture and dampness should be avoided as the virus thrives on it.
- Do not self-medicate with lime (chuna), garlic, onion or any antiseptic lotion.
- Wart removal should be done by a qualified dermatologist. It is simple, safe OPD procedure which takes a few minutes only and does not leave any scars.