Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I m 18 and I am a little short in height. I do regular exercise but there is no benefit from it. I am 5" 4inch in height and growth is also not taking place.
Most of the time of my day is spent on sitting in front of computer and long commute. recently I have gained weight due to thi decreased sitting time. I have changed my food habits to deal with increased weight. But still I can not see a visible change. Can you suggest me a good diet plan or changes I need to incorporate to reduce weight.
I am 23years old male I am suffering from hot boils on my face, it comes again and again alternatively so please suggest some tablet s to not come again hot boils.
Diets rich in soy and high fiber can interfere with levothyroxine absorption. Medications and supplements also can reduce absorption. These include:
aluminum hydroxide (present in some antacids)
I masturbate daily 2 times. I feel weak when I masturbate. Is it not good for health. And I am habituated to masturbate and not able to control.
How to lose weight? This is my biggest problem. I have no time for jogging. Please refer some exercise which can do at home.
Does frequent masturbation cause weight loose, am doing oftenly once to two in week After that feels that I loose weight Masturbation create any weaknesses in body?
I have neck pain frm behind my ears slightly below it till half hand I am unable to sit but my hands are moving. Is it surgical or spondylitis or something else I lost 35 kg weight nd shown to orthopaedic he told its cx of calcium deficiency nd prescribed me calcium aftr eating calculator my weight increase cx of it he told me to eat gemcal 1morning 1eve nd 2sachet twice week I left it aftr 1mth as my weight is increased pls tell me wats d reason behind this.
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings:
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things, such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread, which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts, such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack, which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein, but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks, which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.
Along with these foods, one should also go for regular full body check up, in order to know how healthy they are.