Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.AnjaneyuluYour feedback matters!
I have baldness problem. My hairs are continuously falling. So, is there any chance of regaining my hair back?
I'm Tanvi Sharma 22 years old and I have a hair fall and hair loss problem. My hairs ate going from front please suggest some thing to prevent this and so that I can gain me hairs again without any tension. Please suggest as soon as possible. Thanks.
2 years ka mera baby boy h.wo bahut weak ho gya h. Uski blood test v karwaya. To uska result me haemoglobin 68% or result 10. 0Gms/dl aaya. Kya ye thk h ya phir mere baby ko blood ki kami h.ya phir normally kitna haemoglobin hona chahiye body me .agar kam h to easily blood k liye kya khilana chahiye. Pls healthy diet supplement chart suggest kare.
I am 23 year old girl, I am suffer from fever, cold, bodyache suffering, vomiting feeling. What should i do?
Hi, I am having typhoid and please tell me the diet plan as well as the precautions. Please tell how can I recover faster?
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.