Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.AnjaneyuluYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, 9 days ago I applied dettol on my skin (nose, forehead) just for pimple. But because of dettol my skin is burned and skin peeled out. After 2 days the new skin comes, I was happy but after 2 days a black circular spot appear. Please tell me how to reduce those burn marks. Please tell me how to reduce that dettol burn mark on my nose.
Sir, I am very far to home .I and my lover both of very correct in love .we are in love since 5 years BT since two years she used to abuse as well as always told to me that if you are not in my life I am very safe once you came my total life was smashed like this and also telling I always wants get higher studies due to you r reason I am not build up anything .some times she loves very much to me but if unwanted discus or any thing found like if some body who is smaller than to her age gets job after heard that total depression and totally angered on me .now I am in confusion really she want to me or not .due to this reason I am not pay concentrate on my job as well as my family and also I am missing my happiness day by day .please advise me what to do for me .I am really loves her .thanking you sir.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have teeth cavity problem whenever I eat meat its stuck on my teeth could you please advise me to which toothpaste I have to use. Thanks and regards essa.
I'm getting day by day weak and weaker so kindly guide me what shall I do and mostly at night time I'm doing eating alot. So kindly guide me what shall I do.
I am getting white hair. I am just 15 years old What are the steps to prevent my hair to turn black.
I was diagnosed tb 2 yrs back as a small node was observed in neck. I took akt4 for 3 months and akt3 for 6 months.Now I observed a small node in left breast.A week before I had gone for montoux test and again it was found erythema present after 48 hrs. Is it re-occurrence of the disease? how come I know which part is affected by tb
I am having very hard stool, in the morning for a couple of days. Although I have regular bowel movement but in the morning the stool is too hard to pass without pain. I eat mostly boiled rice, boiled potato, boiled masoor dal, fish,1 apple mid morning and 1 banana empty stomach and green tea.
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.