Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Uma JaiswalYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and I am very weak in health. Please suggest me some foods which will help me to increase my bodyweight and fats.
I have an unprotected sex with my husband on 17 th march .n I have conceived but actually I face side effects from allopathic medicines. Is there any better option to terminate pregnancy. By some natural method. Dis is our 1st child but we don't want it ryt now. Kindly help me.
My aunt has a boy (4 years old. Now she wants her 2nd child So she came to know that if intercourse will happen before 2/3 days of ovulation then there is a chance of a girl child. Her period starts on 10/11 of every month and ends on 12/13 .this month happened on 10-8-16. So which date will be her ovulation date? Is this process works if yes then how? If not then please give any suggestion and which precautions should be taken in this process? And which food works more for a child .sir/madam your valuable suggestions will be good for us.
Hello, I am taking levipil 500 mg twice daily, doctor has told me to take 3 years. I am worried about my health that is there any side effects taking levipil 3 years long will it affect my kidney, liver, bones etc. In these month I don't have my menstruation? I have cysts in my ovary which is very small, will this medicine effect my body parts? Pls help.
I got married in June 2014. After marriage due to some fear of sex my wife can not penetrate my penis in her vagina properly with her hand. Also some family problem and my site work we can not do the intercourse continuously. That time my wife mc was also not regular. That time my all sperm not went to vagina. But now means from three month my wife do the sex properly means fearless. Also her mc also regular from six month my all sperm going to vagina . My semen report also normal . My wife penetrate my penis in her vagina drink sex this is normal. Also we are doing sex properly from the last three month. We require any treatment. Or we will get good news after some few month. Please reply.
Hi. Mam I'm 36 years old I have started with ivf treatment. I have hypothyroidism for which I take levothyroxine 100 mcg every day, & I also have pcos problem for which I haven't taken any medicine, I want to know as my periods started on 11th Sep but bleeding is very light it happens & I took Provera 5 mcg twice a day for 7 days then after 12dys I got period having Provera & my last period I got in July twice for 7 days with 1 week gap, so I'm worried is it... OK this present period.
Dear sir, My friend had a breast cancer and had chemo followed by radiotherapy. After treatment her monthly periods not coming. Is it normal or has any other problem please sujjest me.
I am 22, I have irregularity in periods most of the time. Even now also 2 months gone wasted as result no periods. I have facial hairs below my chin. Where is the problem I dont understand that.
Hello Dr. I have pcod problem .my age is 22 .I had take treatment for this problem along 1 year and also I do diet and exercise .but there is nothing solve any problem I have take harmony f and then ridhiva tablets as per Dr. prescription but my problem is continue from 4 th month my periods are missing ,now what can I do. Dr.
Hi doctor Plzz suggest me what to do. My periods are irregular. In normal days most of the tym secretion occurs through vagina. Whitish mucus released and also I have a bad smell in my urine. Plzz suggest me how to reduce smell from vagina and urine.
Is it true female get pleasure in G spot? When I stimulate my wife s G spot she doesn't feel any thing, how should I do?
Hi Dr. I had protected sex with a sex worker almost 40 min. After 8 days I had mild fever & swollen lymph within my jaw. The mild fever persisted almost 8 days but swollen lymph persisted only a day after few days I had swollen lymph again & gone in a day. I had sore throats after few days which also remained a day. I suffered mouth ulcer few days later. I had these symptoms but not altogether, They came & went one after another for almost one month. I'm very much worried & can't do anything almost 3 months. I yet not tested hiv. I'm a student & had a sex with sex worker for the first time. Now I'm regretting what I've done. Please remove my anxiety please. Thanks very much in advance.
We are planning a baby. And my wife is having body temperature nausea knee pain etc for the past 14 days. But she has had her period yesterday but the bleeding has stopped now along with the lower abdomen pain. So whats the chance of pregnancy confirmation? Shall we go for a pregnancy test via kit or blood test? Please guide.
I had 3 times sex with my boyfriend this month n every time after having sex i had taken i pill. My monthly period was suppose to come on 7 but last month i had on 27 n still i m not having my periods. Is there any thing to worry about ?
I am 16 years old young boy, from this few days I am facing some breathing problems at night, and feeling very weak. I got asthma so I need a permanent cure way to get reed from asthma. So I need some suggestions periodically for getting cure from this situations. Thank you.
Ovaries are atrophic due to chemo taken 3 years back. 14th week of pregnancy post IVF with donor eggs. Doc advised to stop crinone gel and progynova and referred to OB.
You are just a few weeks away from the greatest joy of your life. As you keep counting moments, do not be afraid. The journey to the greatest joy can be a joyride too. Your doctor will take care ot your worries, clear all tour doubts. Just follow some simple dietary and exercise regimens, maintain basic hygiene and it will make things a lot easier for you.
1. Exercise regularly, after consulting your doctor e. G. Walking, yoga and meditation.
2. Maintain personal hygiene by bathing, brushing teeth, trimming nails regularly.
3. Wear clean, loose, comfortable clothes.
4. Keep surroundings clean.
5. Get enough sleep, minimum 8 hours.
6. Consult your doctor before taking any medicine and take them regularly.
The doctor will ask you to:
#take medications like folic acid during months 1-3, iron & calcium supplement from the 4th month onwards.
# get 2 tetanus toxoid (tt) injections after the 5th month, 4 weeks apart
# get your blood and urine tests done.
7. Visit your doctor for routine check up every month.
In case of emergencies such as severe abdominal pain or cramps, leaking of fluids from the vaginas even if there is no pain, swelling of feet or hands, bleeding from the vagina & decrease of foetal movement, contact your doctor.
1. Smoking & smoke filled surrounding, lifting heavy weights, wearing high heels.
2. Long journeys, crowded transport and bumpy rides. Consult your doctor before travelling.
3. Sex if you have unexplained bleeding, history of miscarriage or premature labour, pregnancy with twins or triplets or disorders of the placenta.
Consult your doctor regarding sex during pregnancy.
4. Getting up suddenly from the bed if you feel dizzy or giddy. First turn to the side, sit and then stand up slowly.
1. Avoid consumption of coffee, tea, preservatives (e. G ajinomoto, alcohol, spicy and fried foods.
2. Avoid excess taking salt intake in case of history of hypertension.
3. Take a diet that is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins. Foods that are rich in nutrients and could be taken during pregnancy are -
-proteins - milk, pulses, legumes, nuts, cheese, whole grains, soybean, egg, meat.
Green leafy vegetables, dry fruits, whole grains, dates, lean red meat, fish, poultry.
Berries, green leafy vegetables, beans, orange juice, broccoli, nuts, fortified cereals
Green leafy vegetables, milk & milk products like cheese, ice cream, curd, fish.
Oil, ghee, sweets in small quantities.
Vitamins, minerals- fruits (2-4 servings daily, vegetables (3 -5 servings daily)
Nausea, vomiting & acidity are common during pregnancy and can be managed by taking toast, biscuits, frequent small meals, medications and plenty of fluids.
Average weight gain during pregnancy
1st trimester: 1 kg
2nd trimester: 5 kg
3rd trimester: 5 kg
Total: 11 kg minimum
The weight gain depends on your weight prior to pregnancy.
Browsing on the phone before you sleep can potentially cause serious damage to your health. According to studies the side effects can be far reaching and detrimental for your overall health. It can disrupt your sleep and contributes to several complications like heart diseases, obesity, etc.
Following are the bad effects of browsing on the phone before bed:
- Browsing on the phone till late in the night affects your sleeping pattern and deprives your body from the rest it requires. Loss and lack of sleep significantly contributes to various health problems like poor sleep, depression, stroke, cardiovascular problems, obesity etc.
- Staring at a bright screen for a long time before sleeping can slow down the activity of neurons that make you sleepy, thereby, keeping you in a state of wakefulness. Staring at artificial lights suppresses melatonin, the sleep hormone, which affects the sleep wake cycle of your body.
- Browsing on the phone before sleep also takes a toll on your eyes. It can cause serious damage to your eyes if you make a habit out of it. You can see visible signs if you wake up with dark circles in the morning and feel tired and lousy. Looking at brightly lit screen for a long time especially in the dark puts a lot of strain in your eyes and also affects mental health.
- Browsing on the phone till late in the night will make it difficult for you to wake up on time. The light on your cell phone affects your sleep, which can even trigger insomnia. Lack of sleep affects your alertness and concentration level and makes you feel drowsy and exhausted.
Related Tip: "Get better sleep"