Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UmaYour feedback matters!
I am having grey hair since 8 yrs and now facing severe hair fall because of coloring I am getting head ache my age is 24. What is the solution to my problem.
I'm 21 year old male and don't know why my hair become so silky and weak ,were heavy hair fall occur in last two year's is it happened due to I'm vegetarian? Please suggest me hair fall remedy's.
Heloi dont know which type of skin I havepehle to glowing face thabut ab dull ho gya due to pollution may beface pe pores ho gaeh bhot dry dry lgta h face maine mlai bhot use ki is vajh se na koi facewash suit kar raha h na kchplz suggest mai what should I do?
I am 21 year old male. My face have black heads. I used many branded facewash like garner, amway but not solved. Please help to solve problem.
I have skin problems, one year ago I was used to skin crim that named skin lite, then time spend my skin becomes blackish! Now what want to do for return my skin colour? please send mi your option Im also medical student (2nd years BAMS)
I'm getting pimples on my forehead and my cheeks. So plzzz can anyone suggest the instructions which will be follow to cure them.
My hairs are broken. I want to restore my hairs it seems like I am loosing my hair much faster and in future days I doesn't have a hair in my head. What can I do to save my hairs?
Im 20 years old and there is no hair on my face means no moustache no beard I want a solution for this please help me.
Sir Hme pesab ka rasta or uske side k parts Phul gya h or khujli v hota h please sir koe medicine advice kriye.
I am 24 years old, I have severe hair fall suddenly, I have tried using oils that reduce hair fall. Please suggest me some therapy. I am really worried.
Please tell me example of the food which I should take to reduce hairfall nd also tell some tips that may reduce. Tips must be homemade and also tell me hair oil to apply ?
My face got many dark spot due pimples and injuries tell me the best treatment sir please my face ful of dark spot.
Hello Doctor! My brother age is 29 He has Alopecia Areata .He has hairloss in patches on scalp and chin from past 6 months. What is the best treatment for him .Whom should he show skin specialist or hair specialist. Which is best for Alopecia.
I am 29 years old i am suffering with hair loss, heavy body weight, high body temperature, body pains, last 10 months,
I am suffering from hair loss this happened since 2 years. My hair fall more know days I am little worried what will be happen in future. My hair get thin due to shampoo. I really need a good suggestion that what would I do and use to my hair to make them strong. Please help in this.
Hi sir. My name Satish. I am 25 I need your suggestion. I have a problem I am suffering with block spots on my nose from 2 years. I consult some doctors they suggest some creams but still it is not gone. Thanks & regards Satish.
If stressed, consuming certain food and medications can trigger skin rashes. This kind of rash is called hives. It is also known as urticaria. Anyone can be affected by hives, at least 20% of people are affected by hives at some time or the other in their lives. The itching could be severe or mild. It starts as a patch of scaly white skin that develops into red welts over time. To make sure the itching does not worsen, scratching, emotional stress, alcoholic drinks and exercise should be avoided.
- Itchy bumps that are raised and are either red or flesh coloured
- If the hive is pressed in the middle, the skin whitens this symptom is called blanching.
- The hive formation can appear anywhere, disappear and then reappear somewhere else.
- Certain food like shellfish, eggs, peanuts and other nuts
- Certain medicines like antibiotics, ibuprofen and aspirin
- Insect bites or stings
- Physical causes like pressure, sun exposure, cold, exercise and heat
- Blood transfusions
- Bacterial infections
- Pet allergens
- Viral infections like the common cold, hepatitis and infectious mononucleosis
- Certain plants like poison ivy and poison oak
There is no distinct cure for hives. But you can control its symptoms in the following ways:
- Antihistamines help in blocking histamines, which cause the allergy symptoms. Non sedating or low sedating Antihistamines will be mostly recommended by your doctor.
- If episodes of hives are several, it may require limited treatment with prednisone. Prednisone will be able to lessen the symptoms.
- If the symptoms get severe enough so much so that it swells up your tongue and you have problem breathing, then the doctor might prescribe an epinephrine. However, these symptoms can mean another thing, an anaphylaxis shock. Epinephrine is the only treatment for an anaphylaxis shock.
If what caused hives to break out is figured out, then measures should be taken to avoid or eliminate the triggers.
- Avoid eating food items that triggered the symptoms in the first place
- If harsh soaps, frequent bathing cause hives, they should be avoided
- Tight clothing should be avoided
- If cold triggers hives, then wear warm clothing, wrap a scarf and do not swim in cold water.
- Avoid sun exposure and wear sunblock
- If a specific medication is causing the hives, inform your doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.