Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. UjwalaYour feedback matters!
My son is 2.5 years old. The skin/cover of his penis does not open. Is it harmful for future? may it cause urin infection?
Hi. My wife is 27 years old. We had baby a year ago and she is doing breastfeeding since then, her health is falling gradually. As she is eating regular food and taking iron- folic acid tablets. Due to breastfeeding her breast is getting really loose. What she should do to regain her health and firm breast?
Mera ek beta hai 1 sal ka kabhi kabhi wo rote rote saans rok leta hai or aankho ki putlian upar chhadh jati hain chehra neela pad jata hai lagbhag 1 minut bad use saans aata hai. Magar do din pahle aisa hua ki saans rokne ke bad use 2 minut saans nahi aaya shareer akad gaya or shareer me koi bhi harkat nahi rahi tab maine use munh me munh se hawa pump ki 4-5 der munh me hawa blow karne ke bad use saans aayi. Maine DCH Dr. se consult kia to unhone kaha ki chhote bachcho me aisa zid ki wajha se ho jata hai jaise bada hoga sab thik ho jayega. Mai ye jan na chahta hun ki aisa kyun hota hai or kya ye beemari hai? Agar beemari hai to iska ilaj kya hai?
Sir ,a baby (girl) 4 month old . We heard snoring sound from his chest. What kind of treatment We can be give. Please advise me.
Hello doctor, my son was very fair in colour and good looking skin until he reaches one month. And after that he gradually becomes dark. Now he is 7th month old and I tried so many things but no use. I've using dermadew baby soap still his skin is dark in colour. Can anyone suggest me something please?
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.
My son is 13 years old and he weighs approx 70 kg what should I do to make his weight normal. His height is approximately 5.3 feet.
My child is only 5 month age. Some issue on his head like dandruff. Please help me. I lived in delhi.
My boy is almost 12+ years old and sleeps continuously for hours at a stretch. Can anything be done for his mood upliftment . Kindly suggest.
My one year old baby girl have too much problem of digestion . She is eating very less her weight is just 7.800 kg. When she eat some what proper then vomiting at the time of eating done. .Dont know what to do. .
My baby girl is 12 months old. From two days onwards her palm and head is became very hot but no any other parts of body. I gave her the paracetamol oral solution. But there is no change in temperature. Why it is doctor?
When do kids start losing their baby teeth?
Children will lose their first tooth around age 6. They’ll continue to lose 3–4 teeth per year until they have lost all 20 of their baby teeth by about age 12.
Which teeth fall out first?
Baby teeth usually fall out in the order they came in. The front bottom teeth are often the first to go. The last teeth to fall out are usually the big molars in the back of the mouth.
Does losing a tooth hurt?
Losing a tooth shouldn’t hurt very much. If it is very painful, it probably means that your child is trying to pull a tooth that’s not quite ready to come out. If the pain gets bad, you can put an over-the-counter, pain-relieving gel on the gum surrounding the tooth. Make sure it’s for children, and don’t use it too much or too often.
Should I pull a loose tooth?
The short answer is no. It can tear the gum tissue around the tooth and cause injury. Allow your child to gently wiggle their tooth. But tell them they should let a tooth fall out on its own.
What happens if my child swallows their tooth?
Nothing, really. Accidentally swallowing a tooth isn’t a big deal. It will simply pass through the body.
Will there be a lot of blood when my child loses their tooth?
There shouldn’t be very much blood at all. When there is a lot of blood, it is usually caused by forcing a tooth out before it is ready. To stop bleeding, have your child bite down on gauze, cotton ball or a clean cloth until the bleeding slows.
When do permanent teeth start to grow in?
Usually it takes a few weeks for the permanent tooth to begin to poke through. It will take a few months more for the tooth to fully grow in.
What to do when i see a permanent tooth erupting before the baby tooth has fallen out?
You need to visit your dentist and get a examination done for your child. In some cases it may be advisable to remove the baby tooth to make way for the permanent one.