Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TulisammaYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from PCOD problem. She is getting treatment from Gynecologist in Jharkhand since 4 months. Nearly 10 tests have been done to diagnosis the exact problem like FSH, LH, TSH, Prolactin etc. And found results are within good limit. Still she is not ovulating due to multiple cysts around the ovary. She has been doing regular exercises, yoga etc. What is the chance for her ovulation. Please suggest.
I took mifsprine tablet on 17/01/2014 to terminate the pregnancy after dat der were some fluctuation in my periods but they came regularly after that in may my period got weird dey were 7 days delay nd when my periods started there was very less bleeding and very less pain no cramping as such but there were clots I drink haldi milk raw papaya alot during that period but after dat my started coming regular I am having sex on regular basis medication m having right now is cal mag d nd daily (away) will mifsprine dat I took last year would have affects to future pregnancy m trying to have good dite fruits exercises everything. And what sort of birth control I should use we don't have sex without condom though but it is still 3% insecure help me.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.
My wife age 27 she is pregnant but child was not growing & abortion was done by doctor. After 4mnth of abortion we tried again but she was not getting pregnant. Follicular study was done. After ovary size 40 mm HCG 10000 Injection given by doctor but egg not rupture & size was increase around 55-60 mm it become in form of cyst. Please reply why she was not getting pregnant.
My sister has a fibroid in her uterus. The size of the fibroid is 17.82*15.56*14.29.Her CA125 blod report is 32.23.Please suggest
Hello doctors can I be pregnant even if I have not missed my periods. I did pregnancy test at home it shows negative.
I had unprotected sex on 1st September, My partner didn't came inside me. As a result I didn't took any birth control pill. I am. 19 years old, I had my last period in the duration of 24th to 28th August. Right now I am facing some problems in digestion, constipation and a little fatigue (although that is bit normal occurring for me) I read over internet these are the signs of pregnancy. How can I be sure? What should I do now? Please help.
I'm 27 years married for four months. Trying to conceive. My last period was started on sep 27. Regular periods of 28 days. I have stomach pain on my first day of my periods from my teenage. And before ten days of my periods I will have stomach pain occasionally not often. Now stomach pain and also back pain I have. Is there any problem in my uterus. Will it affect my try to conceive. I'm fully stressed and afraid of my periods. Give advice. Please.
My wife is 35 now. 1 and half year back she delivered a baby boy. 31 or 34 weeks gestation. It was a c section. The doctor after two days pulled the suture. The would has still not got cured. Kindly advise.
Hii My period delayed 7 days last month I have done one time sex with precaution now I confused I am pregnant or not I am in noida and my husband is doing job in bangalore in last month period blood flow was too low and also I am not feeling I am pregnant please suggest which medicine should I take for immediate period please help.
I have pcod. I am 23 years old. Because of that I have been developing fat on my tummy. Although I have not gained much weight. But I am having lot of tummy fat. How to control that?
I had sex on 14 June and my period was due to 19 june its been 17 days I haven't got my periods. I had pregnancy test and it came out negative. Can I still be pregnant?
Many of us tend to hurriedly rush to our workplace without having our important meal of the day. Yes, you got it right, the king of meals breakfast.
The meaning of breakfast is to end the overnight fasting. The body tries to repair and regenerate our cells and tissues when we are asleep.
After the process, the body tends to accumulate various by products that essentially needs to be thrown off the body. When you skip or delay your break fast, the toxins tends to build up in the body. Secondly, when there is no food source to provide energy, body tends to use the stored nutrients in the body very slowly and the body function slows down.
Later, when you have your brunch with loads of foods at a time, the body tends to accumulate it hoping to use it in times of crisis. This habit when followed over a long period of time tends to slow down the body's ability to maintain blood sugars as well as healthy weight.
So, dear all my friends do have a healthy, nutritious breakfast everyday to maintain your sugars as well as weight.
Just don't read but make it a everyday practice from today.
My spouse even taken the tablets to do abortion till she not get .still she is pregnancy. Now doctor told with us scan copy clearly shows the good and heart beats with child (2 month old. So please continue don't do abortion again. What can I do now. Can I continue this.? Or abort. Please help me.
Hi doctor I have nausea vomiting and tired dizziness all of pregnancy symptoms but test result negative .What may be the problem please say.
Tiredness isn't just a result of working too hard. Tiredness or fatigue can be described as a lack of energy, motivation and can be physical, mental or a combination of both. Tiredness is often a symptom of a much larger health issue such as Anemia, Diabetes, Thyroid disease or heart diseases. Some of the common causes of fatigue are:
- Lack of sleep: Fatigue is one of the first symptoms of sleep deprivation. A minimum of 7 to 8 hours of sleep is needed on daily basis to keep a person healthy. Quality of sleep also plays a major role here. Patients of sleep apnea also commonly show signs of fatigue.
- Bad diet: A balanced diet helps you maintain your weight and keeps you energized. Eating a lot of junk food can make your blood sugar level fluctuate. When the sugar level drop below normal, the person is likely to feel tired and drained out.
- Anemia: Anemia is a condition where the body suffers from a lack of iron. Without enough iron the red blood cells in blood cannot carry oxygen to all parts of the body. This makes the heart work faster to pump blood and can make you tire easily.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is said to wake the system up and boost energy levels. However, like sugar, caffeine make energy levels fluctuate. As the level of caffeine in the body reduces, the person will begin to feel tired. Not drinking enough water along with your coffee can worsen this situation.
- Dehydration: Water is necessary not only to keep the body hydrated, but also to keep it energized. This is because the loss of fluid in the body can result in lowering the blood volume. This makes the heart work harder to pump oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body.
Fatigue is often not diagnosed till very late. There are many reasons for this. Primary amongst these are:
- Age: We assume that we are feeling tired only because we are growing older. However, the cause of fatigue may have nothing to do with age.
- Gradual onset: We are often not aware of how tired we are until we reach a point where we are completely drained out. Fatigue has a very gradual onset and is rarely noticed in the early stages.
- Misinterpretation: Complaints of feeling tired are often mistaken for lack of motivation and laziness.
The easiest way to prevent fatigue is to maintain a regular waking and sleeping schedule and to eat a healthy diet. Also, try and be physically more active.