Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TulisammaYour feedback matters!
फिटकरी एक रासायनिक यौगिक (हाइड्रेटेड पोटेशियम एल्यूमीनियम सल्फेट) है जो संरचना में क्रिस्टल जैसा दिखता है। अपने स्वाभाविक रूप से होने वाली अवस्था में, 2,000 से अधिक वर्षों तक इस पदार्थ का उपयोग विभिन्न प्रकार के अनुप्रयोगों में किया गया है। फिटकरी जल शोधन, आफ़्टरशेव उपचार और बुराई के प्रभावों को रोकने के लिए जाना जाता है। फिटकरी के पाउडर का इस्तेमाल विभिन्न प्रकार के अनुप्रयोगों में किया जाता है जैसे डीओडरन्ट और अचार तैयार करना, क्योंकि यह बैक्टीरियल वृद्धि को बाधित करने में सक्षम है। फिटकरी के पाउडर का उपयोग चमड़े के कमानों, रंगाई, बेकिंग पाउडर और अग्निरोधी वस्त्रों में भी किया जाता है।
फिटकरी का लाभ
आप मुँहासे और मांसपेशियों में ऐंठन सहित स्वास्थ्य स्थितियों की विस्तृत श्रृंखला को हल करने के लिए फिटकरी का उपयोग कर सकते हैं।
1. नासूर घावों के लिए: आम तौर पर नासूर के घावों के लिए, फिटकरी का एक छोटा टुकड़ा पाउडर कर के, एक चुटकी नासूर की पीड़ा के भीतर दबाया जाता है। मुँह के छाले के लिए, आप इसको उबलते पानी मे डालकारर इसका माउथवॉश भी बना सकते है।
2. शेविंग के लिए: फिटकरी का उपयोग सदियों से एक आफ़्टरशेव के रूप में किया गया है। शेविंग के बाद, कुछ सेकंड के लिए गीला चेहरे पर थोड़ा सा फिटकरी रगड़ें।
3. पैरों के दाद के लिए: फिटकरी पाउडर शायद पैरों के दाद से निपटने के लिए सबसे अच्छा घरेलू उपाय है। गर्म पानी में 2-3 चम्मच फिटकरी पाउडर शामिल करें और लगभग 20 मिनट तक अपने पैरों को इसमें डाल लें। पैरों के दाद को तेजी से कम करने के लिए इससे रोजाना करें।
4. मुँहासे के लिए: फिटकरी का उपयोग मुंह के निशान, मुँहासे निशान, मुँहासे और मुँहासे उपचार के लिए व्यापक रूप से किया जाता है। फिटकरी पाउडर को पानी के साथ मिलाकर मुँहासे पर लागू करें। इसे 20 मिनट के लिए छोड़ दें और चेहरे को साफ पानी से धो लें।
5. बालों को हटाने के लिए: प्राचीन युग में महिलाएं ऊपरी होंठ बाल जैसे अवांछित चेहरे के बाल को हटाने के लिए फिटकरी का उपयोग करती हैं। वैक्सिंग या बालों को काटने के बाद गुलाब के पानी के साथ फिटकरी पाउडर का मिश्रण लगाने से बालों का विकास धीमा हो सकता है।
6. काले घेरे और ब्लैकहैड्स के लिए: फिटकरी से बना फेस पैक ब्लैकहैड्स को हटाने और काले घेरे का इलाज करने के लिए बहुत अच्छा काम करता है।
7. रूसी और जूँ के लिए: रूसी को कम करने और खुजली वाली खोपड़ी का इलाज करने के लिए, स्नान करने के दौरान, शैम्पू में फिटकरी पाउडर और नमक की एक चुटकी मिलाएं।
8. एक डिओडोरेंट के रूप में: फिटकरी एंटीसेप्टिक और जीवाणुरोधी गुणों के कारण एक डिओडोरेंट के रूप में अद्भुत है। केवल एक ध्यान रखने की बात यह है कि इसे दैनिक उपयोग नहीं किया जाना चाहिए।
9. मामूली रक्तस्राव के लिए: फिटकरी का इस्तेमाल मामूली घाव और खरोंच के कारण छोटे रक्तस्राव के इलाज के लिए किया जाता है। घाव पर फिटकरी पाउडर छिड़कने से रक्तस्राव को रोकने में मदद मिल सकती है।
10. पेचिश के लिए: शोधकर्ता का का कहना है कि फिटकरी जड़ पेचिश के प्रबंधन में मदद कर सकती है।
फिटकरी बहुत सस्ता भी है, तो विभिन्न प्रकार की बीमारियों के उपचार के लिए फिटकरी का एक ब्लॉक घर पर रखने का प्रयास करें!
Hysteroscopy is considered as a therapeutic modality and a valuable detection in the management or treatment of infertility. It is a process whereby a doctor checks the uterus cavity to treat the cause of abnormal menstrual bleeding which may be impeding chances of conception. It is performed with the help of a hysteroscope (a thin tube) inserted in the uterus to detect and examine the cervix (lower end of the uterus). Its role has changed and modified overtime.
Hysteroscopy is performed to find out certain causes of infertility; which may be:
Problem in the size or shape of the uterus.
Endometrial cancer (a cancer of the uterus).
Scar tissue in the uterus.
How and when to prepare for hysteroscopy?
The best time for hysteroscopy to be carried out is when one is not on her menstruating cycle.
Make sure not to insert tampons or use vaginal medicines 24 hours prior to the surgery.
An anesthetic will be given to relax you before hysteroscopy.
How is it performed?
The procedure begins with the administration of anesthesia.
The cervix will be widened (dilated) by the doctor to insert the hysteroscope.
The hysteroscope is then inserted into the uterus through the vaginal tract and the cervix.
The uterine cavity is expanded by the usage of carbon dioxide gas. The blood and mucus is then cleared. This is done once the hysteroscope is put into the uterine cavity.
The hysteroscope light allows the doctor to see and diagnose the problem in the uterine cavity by observing the openings of the fallopian tubes (tubes through which the eggs travel from ovaries to the uterus).
Expectations after the procedure:
You will have to be observed for a few hours before you are allowed to go home.
Post-surgery vaginal bleeding or cramping is also common.
In case carbon dioxide gas is used in the surgery, mild shoulder pain might be another botheration. However, it should subside within a day or two.
It is also completely normal to feel slightly sick or even have a few bouts of fainting.
Certain complications which might require medical attention are:
Heavy vaginal discharge or bleeding
- Acute abdominal pain
Since blood is part of the cardiovascular system, and diabetes is a condition in which the level of glucose in the blood is higher than normal, then is certainly some relationship between the two.
Diabetes and cardiovascular system diseases has been recognized to be closely related to each other due to the so-called insulin resistance syndrome or metabolic syndrome. Some examples of the commonly diagnosed cardiovascular disease are coronary heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and other heart conditions.
Diabetes is considered a major risk factor in cardiovascular diseases. Other factors that contribute to the possibility of acquiring cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients include hypertension, smoking, and dyslipidemia.
How Diabetes Causes Cardiovascular Problems?
- Hypertension: Hypertension in diabetes is considered a major contributor to the increase in mortality from cardiovascular diseases. Diabetic patients, especially those with Type 2, need to always have their blood pressure checked every visit to the doctor. Self-monitoring at home is also a must to maintain and control the rise of blood pressure. The American Diabetes Association recommends a target blood pressure of not more than 130/85 mm Hg to maintain a good level of blood pressure.
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis: Arteriosclerosis is the stiffening or hardening of the artery walls while Atherosclerosis is the narrowing of the artery because of plaque build-up. Atherosclerosis is a form of hardening of the blood vessels/arteries, caused by fatty deposits and local tissue reaction in the walls of the arteries. Diabetes is a documented high risk factor for the development of both Atherosclerosis, Arteriosclerosis. Heart disease and stroke, arising mainly from the effects of atherosclerosis, account for 65 percent of deaths among diabetics.
- Hyperglycemia: Hyperglycemia means high (hyper) glucose (gly) in the blood (emia). Your body needs glucose to properly function. Your cells rely on glucose for energy. Hyperglycemia is a defining characteristic of diabetes, when the blood glucose level is too high because the body isn't properly using or doesn't make the hormone insulin. There is a growing recognition that diabetes belongs to a special category of risk factors because it markedly increases risk of CVD. This increase is partly the result of the pernicious effects of persistent hyperglycemia on the vasculature and partly due to the coexistence of other metabolic risk factors.
- Smoking: Smoking has been determined dangerous to our health. Studies show that smoking indeed increase risk of premature death and cardiovascular disease in diabetic patients.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Atrial Fibrillation means an irregular and rapid heart rate which can increase the risk of stroke, heart failure and other cardiac issues. Individuals with diabetes are at an increased risk of developing atrial fibrillation. This risk is higher among patients with a longer duration of treated diabetes and poorer glycemic control.
Individuals with insulin resistance or diabetes in combination with one or more of these risk factors are at even greater risk of heart disease or stroke. However, by managing their risk factors, patients with diabetes may avoid or delay the development of heart and blood vessel disease. Your health care provider will do periodic testing to assess whether you have developed any of these risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am 32 years old, unmarried. What are the chances for pregnancy after 2 years? After intercourse can I wait for 2 years at least for pregnancy? Please explain me this?
Am male, got married 2 years back, my doctor suggested to go for semen analysis, I dint get semen kindly suggest me.
I am 60 years old married woman with two grown up children. My menopause occurred when I was about 47. Of late, in the past 4 months, I am having frequent white discharges. We consulted a famous gynaecologist in nagpur on 30 march 15. As advised by her I underwent pap smear test and ultrasound scan of abdomen and pelvis. Pap smear test says" smears show an inflammatory background. There are sheets of neutrophils present. Also groups of squamous cells seen with out any atypical features. Opinion: benign cellular changes of inflammation" opinion of ultrasound scan of abdomen and pelvis test: endometrium is slightly thick for post menopausal. No other demonstrable abnormality. (uterus is normal size (4 x 2.9 x 2.3 cm) and shows normal echo texture. Endometrium - 6 mm, regular) after the test applied ointment and inserted the tablet for 3 days as prescribed by the doctor. But the white discharge is still continuing and has not reduced much. In may 15, I had bleeding slightly for about 2 hours after taking crocin for fever. Please advice.
I have pcos problem, abnormally am gaining weight. If gaining weight will affect to get conceive. What are the diet should I follow. And what are the exercise I need to do. Pls help me out.
By the end of your life, you would have consumed about 27,215.5 kg of food, which is equivalent to the weight of about 6 elephants.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
A week ago me and my girlfriend had sexual activities and not sexual intercourse Soon after that act she started feeling nausea and headache next day she had fever and vomiting. I am afraid that my sperms have entered her vagina by my fingers actually because we did not had intercourse. And I never ejaculated inside her or on her body I did it in my pants My hand were dry like my finger did not not had ejaculated semen just had wetness of precum I ejaculated after the act was over in my pants. We had oral sex. But my girlfriend is feeling weakness and sudden headaches. Also her face is bit swollen Her breasts have become bit bigger today. Her date of menses is 11th of may that is 4 days later. Can she be preg? What do I do if she misses her period and gets prg. How to terminate it I cnt go to clinic please help me with home remedies please its urgent and m scared.
It is often believed that eggs tend to heat up your stomach and, hence, should be avoided as much as possible. People believe that eating eggs during the hot summer months can lead to detrimental health effects. One of the reasons attributed to this belief is that eggs contain copious amounts of cholesterol, which can generate tremendous amounts of body heat.
However, contrary to popular belief, eggs do not heat up your system and perfectly safe for consumption during the season of some summer.
Having eggs for breakfast helps you with the following:
1. Cholesterol Factor - To be precise, a single egg provides 212 mg of cholesterol out of the recommended 300 mg. However, cholesterol in your diet does not raise the cholesterol levels in your blood. This happens because the liver produces a high quantity of cholesterol each day, and when you eat more eggs causing your cholesterol levels to rise, the liver starts producing less of it. In fact, a study found that eggs didn't raise cholesterol in 70% of its test subjects.
2. Provides Choline - Choline is a substance, which is required by the body to build cell membranes and to perform a horde of other functions like liver function, brain development, nerve, and muscle function. Lack of choline could lead to disruption of these functions. Whole eggs contain more than 100 mg of this less known nutrient, and therefore, should be a part of your diet.
3. Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin - One of the gradual symptoms of aging is worsening eyesight. There are many types of nutrients that help in countering this degenerative process. Two such nutrients are lutein and zeaxanthin, which eggs are rich in. These two antioxidants help to build up the retina of the eye. Moreover, they also help in preventing eyesight conditions like cataracts and macular degeneration. Eggs are also rich in Vitamin A, the lack of which is the most common cause of blindness worldwide.
4. Reduces Risk of Stroke - For many decades, eggs have been unfairly criticized. A popular misbelief was that high cholesterol in eggs made them a cause for cardiac problems. In a review, which accounted for 17 studies and a total of 263,938 participants, no associations were found between eggs and heart diseases. Eggs are also highly filling and help to lose weight to a certain extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.