Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TulisammaYour feedback matters!
I have my due menses date on 20th of this month I have got t travel on the same day I want some tablet to be suggested so I get my periods today itself.
I am 21 years old unmarried girl. My menstrual cycle is irregular from beginning. I have done ultrasound. There are follicles around my ovary. Should I take medicine?
I got married in Dec 2014. We are having unprotected sex since Feb 2015 and I am not pregnant yet. I am 24 and my husband is 27. Could you please give any advise on any medical tests to be done to know the status of our reproductive health? Thanks in advance.
I played with my girlfriend but we didn't have sexual intercourse, she is 24 years old, she is virgin, her periods was regular but on this time it is delayed by 6 days, on 5th and 6th day there is brown discharge in little, why her periods got late? Why that brown discharge came?
I did one foolish thing i. E. Passed some urination, due to sexual emotion (and I am a diabetic patient). Is it leads to any problem to my wife's menstrual matters, why because from the last 6 months she is facing some menstrual problems? And not getting pregnancy. Kindly suggest the remedy.
I had a physical relation wid my bf but now I m going to married wid other person as my parents choice now pls help me out bcz my vagina hole is very broad due to regular sex relation. I want to close my vagina hole.
I am a mother of three. I have had a BTL done 6 years ago, however I don't want to go through IVF I was hoping I would have an operation on my tubes or tube to enable me to get pregnant please advise. My babies are 16 years. 11 years and 7 years respectively and they are all through caesarian Section.
Joint pain refers to discomfort, aches, and soreness in any of the body's joints. Arthritis is a frequent cause of joint pain. The two main forms of arthritis, which may cause joint pain, are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. In fact, arthritis affects over 180 million people in India, with most of them being under the age of 25, and women in the age bracket of 20-40 being most severely affected by rheumatoid arthritis. Other common causes of joint pain are bursitis, lupus, gout, infection of the bone, cancer, and rickets.
Women face the problem of joint pain mostly because of menopause. Estrogen reduction during menopause very often means a bone loss that puts women at risk for osteoporosis. It is the thinning of the bone that dramatically increases the risk of fracture in women. Fractures due to osteoporosis affect about half of the women over 50.
Osteoporosis is a silent problem but osteoarthritis makes itself known. It causes achy joints, which can be very painful. Osteoarthritis results from the loss of cartilage in a joint, which causes the bones to rub together, eventually damaging the joint.
Joints, which experience high impacts such as hips and knees, tend to be most affected by menopausal arthritis. Hands and fingers can also be affected. Dehydration in women can also cause joint pain because of a buildup of uric acid, which can cause inflammation in the joints.
How can you as a woman prevent joint pain?
- It is important to reduce the pressure of repetitive strain. Some exercises such as yoga and swimming are beneficial for strengthening your muscles and joints without exerting too much pressure on them.
- Diet can have a positive influence on your joint health too. Fruits and vegetables have properties, which reduce inflammation (such as tomatoes, olive oil, and green, leafy vegetables to name a few). Having a balanced diet will not only help you with many menopause symptoms but will keep your weight in check, thereby preventing obesity and consequently joint pain.
Related Tip: How Homeopathy Can Cure Muscle and Joint Pain??
I did ivf last month. Now am pregnant .last period was 15_11_2016. In which week I am now? What symptoms should I feel now in this stage? When can I check the pulse of baby in ultrasound?
Popping pills is something we cannot do away with completely. But something that should also be kept in mind is that every drug is used for one of its particular property, which is healing, but on the other hand, it also has, almost always, the not-so-nice effects. These side effects could sometimes be as simple as nausea or itching to something as serious as shooting up blood sugar levels.
Talking of side effects, do you know that Viagra was originally used for pulmonary hypertension and its side effect was improved performance in patients with erectile dysfunction (ED). Viagra thus, became the famous magical blue pill for patients with ED. On the other hand, there are quite a few drugs that can lower your libido levels.
Listed below are some of the regularly used medicines that can impact your sexual life:
- Antihypertensives: Medications that are aimed at reducing blood pressure (diuretics and alpha and beta adrenergic blockers) have a negative effect on the sexual life. Switching drugs after medical consultation is an alternate.
- Antidepressants: With depression on the rise, more and more people are prescribed antidepressants, especially the selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) and Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCAs). Both these increase the mood, but lower the libido, in up to 50% of the patients. Added amount of cardio workout could be a workaround for patients on SSRIs. Reducing the dose of TCAs could help improve sexual function.
- Proscar: Benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) is a common condition seen in aging men, and finasteride is used for its treatment. This prevents conversion of testosterone to its active form and thereby, reduces sexual function. Surgical correction of BPH could be an alternative.
- Antihistamines: Common cold cures like diphenhydramine and chlorpheniramine affect sexual life too. The good news is that these drugs are cleared out of the system within 24 hours and the side effect does not last long either. In patients who might need these chronically, this side effect should be borne in mind.
- Anti-seizure drugs: Drug like terbetrol which is used to cure seizure does the same for the sexual act, which is physiologically akin to a seizure -impulse traveling slower along the nerve. If noticed, an alternative medication should be used.
- Opioids: For severe chronic pain, Vicodin and Oxycodone are used, but these reduce testosterone levels and thereby, reduce sexual drive too. Use of testosterone creams could be a substitute.
In all these cases, the key is to have a discussion with your doctor as soon as you realize it could be affecting your sex life.
Doctor I check my pregnancy its positive so I but pregnot kit and take a tablet from it at last night at 10: 30 pm but still my bleeding is not come and after how much time my bleeding took place and please tell me that how would I take rest of 4 tablet? Please help me immidately.
I am not getting my periods since one month. My last menses date was 28th july I done pregnancy test using pregnancy toolkit like (preganews, velocity,and I can) 0n 20th august. And all the three kits indicated result negative only. But after two days I am suffering from "tonsils" fever and headache This is second time that I got "tonsils" Can you please say that all this signs indicate that I am pregnant please answer me. How can I get periods plzzz say me I am worried about this.
Hi, I am suffering from fungal infection in my vagina for many years now. It gets cured till the the time the medication is on. Once the medication is over it comes back. The discharge has a odour and is white in colour. Sometimes it is yellow and brown in color as well. It itches me a lot. I am worried if I will be able to conceive in future. It also pains me during sex. Please help.
40 years old female; single; has ITP, HYPOTHYROIDISM, VIT D deficiency, FIBROIDS; on allopathic med; Ist 2 ailments chronic; other 2 recently found; now loss of body weight n anemic; could not find the reason for loss of body wt n anemia; could you suggest the probable reasons for all these and medicines to cure fibroids n for a better immunity.
Diet Changes to Improve Metabolism
I am Dr.Kumar. Basically I brought this first time in India—diet as a therapy, and the title goes as appropriate diet therapy centers. We got our main office at Dadar and along with that we got about 18 centers across India. This is basically, we are seeing for years together people are suffering from most of the metabolic disorders and for that we are trying allopath, homoeopath, ayurveda, but still we are not fining any solution for acidity. So we are seeing, because it is not a disease, then it has something related to the cell, because as you know the cell become a tissue, tissue become an organ, organ becomes a system, and system becomes a body, so basically it is a degeneration at the cellular level.
So what we are trying to do with our diet therapy we are changing the diet in a scientific manner because the diet we take in India is basically a cultural diet , emotional diet, traditional diet. But our body works on a scientific principal of the PH which is basically an alkaline PH. But unfortunatelhy the food we take in India are acidic in nature. And they are responsible for destruction at the cellular level. So by changing diet we stop further damage at organic level and then we try to revive those cells by giving very specific ingredients derived from the food and that’s why we are able to find a solution.
We have been very successful stopping knee replacement, there is no need of going in to further surgery. 2nd diabetes, especially diabetes 2 is totally reversible with us. Then dialysis process is reversible, now we remove blockages without angioplasty bypass. And we are very successful in finding a solution for cancer at all stages. So this is the first time we have brought this in India and we are very very successful.
For further information you may please contact through Lybrate.com.
Being an agriculture based country, India awaits the arrival of the monsoons. The monsoon rains are the most beneficial source of water for the crops in India. But with the advent of the monsoons, a variety of diseases also approach the country. Diseases like malaria and typhoid are very common during the monsoons. These diseases make you terribly weak when afflicted with them.
Given below are a few of the monsoon diseases and how Ayurveda will help you combat with them:
- Cholera: The presence of the bacteria V.Cholerae causes you to suffer from cholera. Lemon renders the bacteria inoperative and cucumber helps to ease the symptoms of cholera. Liquefied onion with mint and vinegar is extremely essential to recover from cholera.
- Typhoid: Ambarbaris is composed of citric and malice acids which help in treating the fevers caused while suffering from typhoid. It also controls the occurrence of diarrhea. Apart from ambarbaris, neem also helps to treat the typhoid inflicted fevers.
- Dysentery: The most basic treatment available for dysentery is the bark of kurchi or kantaja. In case you are suffering from constipation, isabgol will be extremely helpful in that case. For chronic dysentery, a preparation made of mercury and sulphur, called 'rasa parpati' might be advised.
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A is a water and food borne disease, which is very common during the monsoons. One of the symptoms of Hepatitis A is jaundice. Ambarbaris is very efficient in curing jaundice. Kanphool or dandelion is very powerful in curing Hepatitis A along with other liver conditions. Kasni improves bile secretion in the liver. Hence it is useful while recovering from Hepatitis A.
- Malaria: Malaria is a disease which is borne by mosquitoes. It is another common monsoon disease. Afsanthin is an Ayurvedic component which helps to diminish the effects of the fevers caused due to malaria. Amla, which has a high quantity of Vitamin C, helps to restore the lost Vitamin C content in the body. Neem can also be used to recover from malaria. Shikakai is another Ayurvedic remedy that helps curtail the fever caused by malaria.