Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TulasiYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 22 years old girl. I am suffering from high fever and body pain. Dr. says its a viral fever and gave me pacimol tablets. My muscles are very weak and this fever make me more weak. What I do. I also have low calcium. please help dr.
My tongue is red and so many wrinkles came on it. Along with mouth ulcers (minor). What should I do ?
Iam 20 years old female, can you suggest me a better soap or face wash which avoid pimples n oil. N soft the skin.
I had sarcoidosis & taken treatment. Two lumps on right side of my fore head not gone till. Please guide.
Am suffering from fever as well as dehydration. Please suggest me diet and medicine. Am 18 years old boy. Plzz soon.
Hello hi sir ji my eyes are getting red soon. After riding my bike for a long while so please tell me how to release the redness of my eye. please reply soon.
I have been suffering from ulcers on my tongue they are in large size please let me know what should I do?
What is grasping power? Somebody's telling me there's no grasping power to u. Small of thinks I can get a tension so which doctors I want to consult it's please suggest a good psychologist.
Dear Dr. I have 5 year old daughter, after delivery I got pigmentation on my face and my face is hairy also pls suggest something.
Hiee. I am 25 years old and from past 12 days I am suffering from extreme hair fall. In past I never faced this type of problem.
Tooth sensitivity can be best described with the symptom of a sharp pain that you feel in your teeth when you sip something hot or cold. It is this contact of the drink with the sensitive tooth that causes the sharp pain. Extremely cold climate and eating something which is sweet or sour can cause the sensitive teeth to cause such a sensation, thus making it uncomfortable for you to eat anything.
The most common causes of sensitive teeth are as follows:
1. Tooth decay near the gum line can cause the teeth to be sensitive
2. Consumption of highly acidic foods and beverages
3. Using a hard tooth brush and aggressive brushing can lead to erosion of tooth enamel and cause tooth sensitivity
4. Plague buildup and gum diseases cause tooth sensitivity which may require you to consult your dentist immediately
However, there are many precautions that dentists recommend which can prevent your tooth from becoming sensitive. These are:
1. Gently brush your teeth and use a tooth brush that has soft bristles. This can prevent any damage to the enamel.
2. Apply proper technique to clean all parts of your mouth and teeth. You should also rinse your mouth properly with antiseptic mouthwash and fluoride.
3. You should eat a well-balanced diet which is low in acidic content. Soft drinks and cold drinks should be avoided as they can damage the enamel on your teeth.
4. Using desensitizing toothpaste can help reduce the pain associated with sensitivity.
Hyper sensitive tooth needs proper treatment and you should immediately consult your dentist. There are many dental procedures ranging from simple to complex ones, aimed towards controlling pain and sensitivity. Root canal and application of fluoride to the sensitive areas of your teeth can help reduce pain. Root canal is a treatment at the tooth’s soft core and is considered the most successful treatment to eliminate the pain associated with infected tooth without the need to remove it.