Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tripura SundariYour feedback matters!
I am asking this question on behalf of my girlfriend. She have very low or no sexual desire, she loves me so much but she says that she doesn't get arousal, she doesn't feel anything. She is very romantic and vary mature, but on this matter she thinks that she is sexually inactive. She is 19 years of age, thin physic. She is a virgin and she hadn't masturbated by inserting fingers or anything in her vagina, because she don't want to, she doesn't like that area, first time she inserted her fingers but she felt pain and irritation rather than pleasure .She and I both are very concerned about this situation, we both love each other and want to marry. Please suggest. Is there any medical issue. Please explain briefly.
How do I know whether a girl is pregnant o not. What are the early signs of pain. Because she is having pain in her stomach on her left side. Is this the sign of pregnancy o not?
Dear sir /mam My wife pregnant 2 month but she suffering form viral fever cold and cough . I have seen to doctor she told only one dower company syrup given this drink only she told me can not give the hard medicine but last 5 to 7 days continues suffering cold and cough and last to days fever also coming please give the advise which medicine i can take.
Can ivf icsi delivered healthy baby with male factor infertility like 1 million sperm count and low molity or poor morphology? Or we have to go for some blood test before proceed to ivf icsi?
Hi doctor. My age is 20. And am physically involved with by boyfriends. I have no problem. is it right for my future health or not?
Hello my baby is 19 days and he is not breastfeeding properly he gets tired easily and needs to give lactogen powder milk then only he feels satisfied what should I do.
Had unprotected sex with my bf on 4th jan at 7 am took unwanted 72 at 8 pm .My period was due on 10 jan it did not come nor bleeding happened. Did pregnancy test on 13th jan its negative me worried what to do.
I did sex on the first day of my periods without protection. I am still not getting periods it is delayed by 9 days is there any chance of pregnancy .i used prega news also 5 times but the result was negative. Plzz suggest me what should I do. Bcoz I very tensed I can't focus on study my exam are also in december .plzz tell me.
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm.For For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.