Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Thahir
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ThahirYour feedback matters!
I get more temper wen I watch sex video. An it leek automatically. Bt I have another problem like my penis Is half inch an it temper it come for 2 inch .I can t keep sex with any one. Because I fell it's guilty .plse do you any solution that to make my penis normal size.
How to overcome sexual thinking. I am always thinking of sexual activities. I can't concentrate my works. How can I overcome from sexual addiction.
Doctors please muje apki advise chaheye jaise ki muje facial sweating ki problem hai to Mujhe dermatologist ne Botox treatment ke liye advise Kiya to kyya Mai isse krra sakta hu .Kya isse maeri facial sweeating permanently stop ho jayegi agar Mai Botox krata hu ND iska koi side effect to nhi hoga bcoz Botox se sweeating ruk jayi hai. Kya muje ye treatment krana chaheye ki nahi .Please help me and clear my doubts? Thanks in advance.
When Penis Odor Rears Its Ugly Head:
7 Causes and How to Freshen Up
Nothing ruins a romantic overture like penis odor wafting from a man's crotch. The lights are low, the stakes are high, and once the scent of what can only be a smelly penis hits the air, the night is over. When the stench becomes public, it's embarrassing and off-putting; but even if only the man who owns the penis is smelling it, this can be a serious problem. There are several infections that may be at play that can endanger a man's health if left untreated. This article contains some information on what can cause penis odor, as well as how to get rid of it.
1) Hygiene issues - The number one cause of penis odor is poor hygiene. Men who neglect to shower daily are more likely to experience a buildup of oil, dirt, and sweat which lead to irritation, infection, and unpleasant odors. Uncircumcised men can experience even greater pain and inflammation if they do not take special care in cleaning the smegma from underneath their foreskin.
2) Smegma - Smegma is a combination of dead skin cells, sebum (oil), and moisture. It appears in the folds of the foreskin and is a common concern for uncircumcised men. It looks like a thick white matter. It's completely normal for this to secrete from the genital area as it aids in lubrication for sex; however, when it builds up, it lets off an unpleasant fishy smell.
3) Yeast infection - It's not just women who have yeast infections; men can get them, too! Yeast naturally occurs in the body, but when there's a change in body chemistry or environment, yeast can grow uncontrollably and take over. This can lead to a fishy smell, red skin, and a chunky white discharge. See a doctor for treatment.
4) Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) - A strange penis odor can be a symptom of a UTI. These occur when a part of the urinary tract becomes infected by a bacteria or virus. If a man experiences a burning sensation when urinating, cloudy or pink urine, and a frequent urge to urinate in addition to a smelly penis, he may have a UTI and should see a doctor as soon as possible for diagnosis.
5) Balanitis - Balanitis occurs when the head of the penis is inflamed and can be a result of several things including smegma, poor hygiene, psoriasis, unprotected sex or scented body washes. The penis odor also may be accompanied by other symptoms like redness, swelling, fluid buildup, and a burning sensation when urinating.
6) Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) - There are several STIs that are associated with a smelly penis. Gonorrhea and Chlamydia both exhibit unpleasant penis odor. Chlamydia presents with other symptoms such as testicle pain and swelling, abnormal discharge, and a burning sensation when urinating. Gonorrhea, however, doesn't always display secondary symptoms. Both STIs require immediate medical care.
Abolishing Smelly Penis
First and foremost, it's important to regularly clean the body and penis with warm water and gentle cleanser. Avoid harsh soaps that can cause irritation and inflammation in the genital area. It is also important to practice safe sex to avoid contracting STIs. If the penis odor does not go away with regular cleaning with soap and water, see a doctor for a professional diagnosis.