Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T Rahupathi ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have regular constipation problem and didn't got pressure in early morning and I wait for 2-3 hours.
I am 22 years old, 5inch 6feet height, 55kg weight, over the last 6 month I am suffering from allergies kind of freezing, often while sleeping I feel itching on the top of throat inside and it automatically led my tongue to hit there and it cause to forcible cough with cold, sometime it become hard to breath and I had a doctor counselling, he said that if my parent having it, you will be also having but none of them not having this kind, I badly need your help to get riff off this because I am a flight attendant I cant continue my work with having this kind, am fearing, please suggest me anything that will to hepl cure this.
Is it true that an antibiotic (amoxicillin) to which I had sensitivity (allergy) about 30 years back can be used now? I had to take amoxicillin today morning as regimen for helicobacter pylori based dyspepsia, and no problem in six hours, so is it safe to continue the regimen?
My wife is 10 weeks pregnant and she is suffering from cold throughout the year so does it affect our baby?
I am suffering due to sperm was fall daily and made as weak. Can you please say how to control falling of sperm.
I have sleep disorder. I go to bed around 10; 30 pm but proper sleep comes around morning 4; 30 am & after 3 hours I have to wake up 7; 30 am what I have to do for proper sleep? please suggest?
I have an headache in one side only and also get pain in back of the neck. What is the remedy for it?
Their is an swelling in my anus. It neither bleeds and don't cause any poo problem. But it itches a lot. So what could it be.
I am a 30 year old male, I have dust allergy, while I am travelling on road suddenly cough starts, what should I do? Please suggest.
A lime may be one of the smallest things when you go shopping for fruits and vegetable shopping, but it is one of the richest. The health benefits that a lime carries are just too many, and it packs in too much of goodness. While the vitamin C is what immediately comes to our mind, there is more to it. Read on to know some of the most common benefits of the small, powerful lemon.
- A powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals: A lime is a source of various vitamins and minerals, including potassium which is essential for heart health, good nerve function, and maintaining blood pressure levels. It also reduces cancer as it contains antioxidants and bioflavonoids.
- Fights infection: We all know lime to be very good at fighting cold and cough. Not just that. It even is useful in more severe infections like cholera and E.coli infections. As cholera is transmitted by food, adding lime to foods helps prevent this transmission.
- Heart healthy: Lime is rich in antioxidants which keep the arteries healthy and improve blood circulation. They also reduce the buildup of plaque in the walls of the arteries. This also reduces hardening of the arteries, reduces the onset of blood pressure, and improves overall heart health. Including lime peel and lime oil in the diet can provide these benefits.
- Drink to your health: Starting the morning with a glass of lime juice (with some honey added to taste) can be the best way to start the day. It provides energy and boosts you to begin the day like nothing else can.
- Glowing skin and hair: After squeezing out the juice from the lime, rub the lime onto your face and see the skin glowing. If that sounds not feasible, apply lime oil to your face to keep the skin elastic and youthful. Applying lime to the hair is a natural way to keep the hair shiny and black.
- Moving the joints: Uric acid can accumulate in the joints and cause bone pain and discomfort. Citric acid from the lime ensures this uric acid accumulation is reduced, thereby reducing gout and inflammation.
- Weight loss: The citric acid is an excellent fat burner, and drinking two glasses of warm lime water per day can show obvious results in a week’s time.
- Add fragrance to your food: Lemon oil which is made from the peel can be used as a good flavouring agent to many dishes including curries and pickles. While the tanginess is not considerable like using a full lime, it still gives the fragrance and flavour of a lime.
With these benefits, the next time you go vegetable shopping, don’t forget to throw in a couple of lemons.
I am 54 and suffering from diabetes. I have a very active life style that includes walking stairs, doing physical exertion n activity, regular walks, yoga with 72 kgs weight since last 20 yrs. Weight is down to 66 and I am following healthy food, no sugar diet. I want to pursue long distance running like half marathon or 10000 metres. Can you help?
I had Colonoscopy and Endoscopy with biopsy done yesterday. I was under Anesthesia during the process so I don't remember anything but after I came back home I have pain near my chest, pinching and poking kind of pain on some parts of stomach with gas and back pain. Is it normal? Doctor said there was no ulcer or any infection found.
I am suffering from ovarian cysts. Kindly suggest me some medication or treatment as I don't want to do surgery.
I have suffered from bleeding nose for 3 to 4 times in a couple of weeks. I have also been experiencing severe pain in the head recently. Can you please help me with this?
‘Gastritis vs Constipation’
Everyone knows that gas, acidity, acid reflux, bloating, growling noises from the stomach is a different phenomenon from constipation. Constipation is the inability to excrete fecal matter in an effortless manner.
Why it happens? How it happens? What are its effects?
The reasons that cause this and what are its effects on the human body and health?
"Shuddho deha…manah ch yasya s jeevtee varsh shatam.’’
Ayurvedic scriptures say that if you are cleansed from within then you may lead a disease free life.
We are leading this ‘cleanse movement’ since many years. 3 bottles for ‘Bowel Cleanse’.
What is Bowel?
Bowel is from mouth to rectum and cleanse means its cleansing. The size of the bowel depends on a persons height. A five foot person has twenty seven feet long bowel. The bowel is five times the size of a human being’s height.
Anatomy of the bowel – anatomy means body composition. The mouth cavity which leads to the food pipe and then the stomach. The stomach has the capacity to hold one to one and a half liters of food content. The food pipe coiling below the stomach is called deudynm from where the small intestine begins. The appendix is located right between where the small intestine ends and the large intestine begins. Appendix has a very important function and on the advice of doctors, people who get it removed end up forever facing stomach ailments. In the colored diagram you can see the part in green is part of the large intestine and the part in blue is the rectum. The large intestine has an ascending, transverse, descending and the sigmoid colon followed by the rectum. So let’s understand this 27 foot bowel and then cure it.
The small intestine is comparatively smaller than the large intestine in size as the large intestine is larger and wider. Here you can see the ascending, transverse and descending colon and the sigmoid colon. When people get swelling and resultant wounds inside the colon, it is known as ulcerative colon.
This causes blood laden faeces, loose motions, smelly faeces and an increase in the bad bacteria in the colon, which in turn causes more ulcers in the colon as seen in endoscopy results.
The relief that an ailing person may receive by getting cured and healed
will definitely reach you in the form of blessings.