Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T R BhaskerYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old, my pp sugar is 215 and fasting sugar is 110 on 18-03-15 and height is 174 cm, weight. Kindly advice me.
I feel lazy and weak all the day, don't know what is the reason of weakness and laziness. What should I do?
Sir I am 43 I have pain in my feet and joint when I get up in morning feel pain when I walking after some time I feel better pls sugg. What I do?
Hi, I'm 26 yrs old! I'm having cold & flu regularly, I had taken treatment for the same, for time being it was okay & then again it started, I'm having cold every morning & night. Pls suggest.
Fluticasone/ salmeterol inhaler -Sero Flo 250mcg, I have been using it for the past 16 years. How long can I continue to use it without any serious health issue as consequence of its prolonged and continuous use.
I am female 45 years of age having lots of black spots and scars on my face which are very dark. Please help and suggest me something effective.
Hello doctors I was 54 kgs as on 14/11/1014 and now am 67 kgs how can I reduce my weight am trying n exercise like walking qnd stretching and also controlling of food items especially oily food. Am married too. please help me in this regard.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have a headache from few days and this effect my eyes also so let me know what should I do or whid medicine I take?
I suffer hair fall last 5-6 years. Before 2 year I face small pocks which result hairfall speedily. dandruff also create itching. I am using mintop 10% with folly hair caps. Give me proper treatment suggestion & proper diet chart.
How to maintain daily food habit? I eat only two times in a day, I know it is bad for health, tell me some tips.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.