Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sylvester RodriguesYour feedback matters!
He is omitting since morning. Something is stuck in his chest. No bad food or drinks. Kindly suggest what to do. I am on the way to hospital for check up.
My gums is infected, getting very bad smell, i am under laser treatment So one month has passed. but now bad smell is coming and painful gums & teeth Please tell me original treatment .
My pennis size is small. When it is erect it is 5cm is there any solution to increase penis size. Please give suggestion to solve my problem.
Pls, tell the name of medicine (capsule, or any liquid) to be used in steam machine. So I can use that steam to my mom, who is suffering from cold.
I watch pin worms in my toilet and I have to go 2 times toilet but before I never go 2 times and my abdomen is also upset. What should I do?
Sir, I had sugar (diabetes) my age is 53, our doctor said that sugar is in bones & brain less in blood, and my glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1C: 8.2 % & I'm taking ENDOGLIM M2 500 ,1/2 morning & evening and also I had HDL Cholesterol :28 mg/dl. Please suggest any more medicines or any exercise and diet, if required.
I cannot use shampoos and conditioners as I am suffering from some kind of allergy. So can I use soap or something to wash hairs" suggest some" Thank you.
I am a 49 years old slim male, weighing 65 kg . I am suffering from frequent urination for some times. I am unable to hold the urge for long and there is some leakage most of the times. I got my routine investigations done on 6.02.15. My Serum glucose readings are 99 and 123 mg/dl for Fasting and PP respectively. While the sonography report states Prostrate to be nomal (25x47x35mm) in size, outline echotexture with noral seminal vesicles and approximate weight as 22gms, the PSA reading is 5.42 ng/ml. Among other, HB, TC, DC, Smear morphology,Liver function tests- all show normal results. Cholesterol, Triglycerides and LDL Cholesterol are at borderline while HDL Cholesterol is are normal. My uric acid level is 7 mg/dl and I have a toffi in my left toe. My BP is normal and am not taking any medicines for anything at the moment. I try to keep my uric acid level withi check by having low protein diet. I also walk a lot on regular basis. My questions are: 1. What should be the medicines and precautions for Prostrate for me? 2. What should I do to bring my cholesterol levels back within normal ranges? 3. Should I start medicines for Uric acid too?
Please suggest any diet plan or routine for increasing sex timing as I finished really early even just after entering the penis in vagina.
Hypertension is a condition where the blood has to exert extra pressure to flow through the blood vessels. While there is a genetic component to it, the more strong contributing factors are modified lifestyle and dietary changes. There are also a lot of environmental changes that have contributed to this new epidemic. While earlier people in their 50s and 60s would be diagnosed with hypertension, now there are people in 30s and 40s taking hypertension pills. Excess fat accumulation is the major cause of hypertension in younger patients.
There begins the complexity of the issue. Hypertension which requires medications to control it, they lead to side effects and bring in a host of other diseases like diabetes, and obesity which in turn bring in a whole lot of complications. A more easy way to manage would be to prevent and of course, after onset, look at how naturally it can be managed.
Ayurveda has numerous substances that have been proven to have beneficial effects in controlling blood pressure over the past 1000s of years.
- Celery or ajwain helps blood vessels to dilate and reduces concentration of stress hormones in the blood.
- Ashwagandha has a wide range of actions and improves the body's ability to handle physical and mental stress. This in turn improves blood pressure, obesity, and depression.
- Citrus fruits contain Vitamin C which prevents fragility of the capillaries (thinner blood vessels).
- Cow's urine prevents hardening of blood vessels and is of curative value in those who have blood pressure due to hardening of blood vessels.
- Triphala which is a combination of amla, haritaki, and bibhitaki helps reduce inflammation that leads to blood pressure, thereby helping to control it.
- Jatamansi - By helping the free radical damage on the arteries, it protects the arteries and prevents cholesterol accumulation. It also is a very well-proven stress reliever and has additional benefits on hypertension.
- Arjuna - By helping the metabolism of the bad cholesterol in the liver, this protects the inner lining of the heart and thereby helps control hypertension.
- Calcium and potassium containing substances help remove sodium and thereby improve blood pressure.
- Natural herbs like Brahmi, Sarpagandha, Shankhpushpi, and Chandana are effective Ayurvedic cure and treatment for hypertension.
- Rasayana treatment from ayurveda is having excellent results, however everyone requires unique rasayan as per their body types.
- Watermelon helps in dilation of the blood vessels.
- Aloe gel, barberry, calamus, valerian, skullcap, gotu kola cayenne, myrrh, motherwort, hawthorn and jatamansi have all been shown to help manage hypertension over thousands of years.
- A glass of warm milk mixed with saraswat powder is also helpful for patients with high blood pressure.
These are natural remedies which were a part of diet since times immemorial. Including them in the diet, reducing processed foods, regular exercise, avoiding alcohol and smoking can be some natural ways to prevent and if required control hypertension. Stress is here to stay, but can definitely be managed with a little conscious effort.