Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have low blood group. I have get tired in evening. Please give me a right suggestions. How I care myself.
I am suffering frm nose bleeding during summer, is there any cure to stop bleeding. Please suggest me what should I do to stop bleeding?
Respected dr.I am 34 years old. Married. Mai jab 14 sal ki thi tab dimagi bhukhar se kano ki sunne ki sakti kam ho gai mai janna chahti hu kahi kano ka aisa ilaz hai jisse main fir se pahle ki tarh sun saku.Please suggest.
Hello, i am 19 years and I have a short penis I want to make it big and fat. I don't know what to do. Please help me.
Good afternoon mam, I am Bharat and my age 30 years old with 62.1 kg wait. And I am yet to gain my wait and improve my sex life. So please give me dite plan.
I am doing job. We are you sing system many hrs. Recently I struggle headache. Can you tell me trips.
He is a diabetes patient & he stopped his medicine from 15 days after that he got a severe headache and got paralysis of left side wat should we do to cure him in 3to 5month or he will not cure? please tel me.
suffering frm loose motions frm past 2-3 days. She too has not got her regular date. Is there anything to wrry? And pls provide with proper sol.
In my skin there is itching and red dryness appear and feel weak headache anger is common in my behavior I used to fight in little topic.
Pain. In my head continuously after. One or two days and gastric. Trouble too why it is. Happens please. Suggest. What I do.
How to control frozen shoulder, m diabetic patient and heart patient, Please l advise the therapy needs to be followed.
There are certain foods that you should be eating on a regular basis to improve your overall health. These foods contain the necessary micro and macro nutrients to nourish your body and allow it to function optimally.
The 7 foods that you should include in your diet are:
- Brown rice: Opt for the whole grain variety instead of white rice, as brown rice contains complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Brown rice provides energy to the body without spiking the blood sugar levels. It is also a good source of trace minerals like manganese, phosphorus and selenium.
- Eggs: A boiled egg is, without a shade of doubt, one of the best superfoods that you can come across. An egg packs a powerful nutritious punch that contains protein, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and copper. Apart from being nutritious, it is an inexpensive source of protein.
- Apples: You must have heard the age old proverb that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'and it stands good even today with good reason. Apples are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber that help in reducing the risk of blood pressures problems and diabetes. Apples are also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
- Spinach: Spinach is a superfood that contains good amounts of vitamin C, and various antioxidants that help in maintaining optimal functioning of the body. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium that you may use as a part of fat loss diet. Yogurt also contains healthy probiotic bacteria that promote healthy digestion.
- Fish: Fish contains protein in good amounts, the variety of amino acids content in fish helps in improving metabolism in the body. It also helps in building muscle and losing fat. Fish contains Omega-3 acids which help promote a healthy nervous system.
- Garlic: Consumption of garlic on a regular basis is known to keep the body free from toxins due to its antibiotic properties. The high sulfur content of garlic boosts immunity levels in the body and protects it from common cold and cough.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.