Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sylvester RodriguesYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/ madam am 24 years old and have stomach issues like burning sensation and digestion. I do night shift and have put on lots of weight as well Please suggest.
I have stomach problem from last 10 days its paining and feeling like vomiting what should I do sir.
Hello. I am suffering from bad breath and pull back of gum bone. I took curatauge treatment from dentist but to no avail. I am continuously facing bone loss due to plaque. There are huge cavities forming in between my teeth. Kindly suggest which treatment I should take.
I'm 41 years old unmarried suffering from big problem of no erection, premature ejaculation n ones I have sex I can't do sex next 3 to 4 days cause of no stamina n no erection please suggest me good homeopathic medicine for good results without any side effects.
Wrinkles and fine lines aren’t the only changes that occur with age; your sleep cycle is affected as well. It is a common misconception that the amount of sleep you need declines with age. Sleep needs remain constant throughout our adult lives but with age, people often find it increasingly difficult to fall asleep and have trouble staying asleep. Not getting enough sleep can trigger other conditions and hence it is essential to have a good night’s sleep.
Occupational therapy is often used to treat sleep disorders faced by elderly people. With the help of bedding management, sleep hygiene and choosing the right nightclothes they reduce involuntary napping and help patients regulate their sleep wake cycle. They also train patients on how to use equipment such as a sleep apnea machine to facilitate better quality of sleep. Analysing the problem is the first step by occupational therapist use to developing sleep routines. Here are a few common sleep problems that are experienced by people as they age.
- Insomnia: Wanting to go to bed earlier at night and waking up early in the morning is a normal effect of aging. With age, you may also feel the need for an afternoon nap to supplement your sleep. There are many conditions that could trigger insomnia in the elderly. Primary amongst these are stress, poor sleeping conditions, lack of exercise, side effects of medications, menopause and pain or medical conditions.
- Sleep apnea: Sleep apnea can be defined as breathing that stops for a few seconds or minutes while asleep. Along with age, being overweight also puts people at a risk of suffering from sleep apnea.
- Restless leg syndrome: The need to continuously move your leg is known as restless leg syndrome. This is often accompanied by throbbing, itching, pain, cramping or burning in the legs that can be relieved by movement. These symptoms are more acute at night make falling asleep difficult.
- Periodic limb movement disorder: Many people move their limbs while asleep without realizing it. With age, this condition can worsen with movements lasting for anywhere between a few minutes to a few hours through the night making him wake up tired and irritable.
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorders: Circadian rhythm is the natural wake-sleep pattern followed by a person. With age, this pattern gets disturbed due to changes in hormone levels, activity levels and social activities. For many people this results in shorter sleep cycles and can cause sleep deficiency.
- REM behavior disorder: In very rare cases, people act out their dreams. Though this movement is uncontrolled, it differs from sleep walking as the person is most likely to remember the dream on waking up.
I am 31 years old. I have candida of glans. I tried fluconazole 150 mg. It cured, but returned, when fluconazole stopped. Is there any side effects of circumcision? Please suggest me what should I do?
I am 71 years old and have varicose vein which was confirmed by doppler test in a lab. Will you be able to recommend what I need to do to prevent further deterioration in the right leg by looking at the detailed report given by the lab. LABORATORY REPORT IS HERE Single lower/upper limb Venous Doppler RIGHT LOWER LIMB VENOUS DOPPLER Superficial veins: There are multiple blow outs of long saphenous vein in the thigh and entire leg. Reflux is seen within the long saphenous vein. The short saphenous vein is normal. The saphenofemoral junction is incompetent. Saphenopopliteal junction is competent and shows no reflux with valsalva. Incompetent mid calf and lower leg perforators are seen. Deep veins: The common femoral, superficial femoral, popliteal, anterior and posterior tibial veins show spontaneous flow with physic variation and compressibility. No reflux is seen in the deep veins. No acute or chronic deep venous thrombosis. Dilated intermuscular calf veins with sluggish flow are seen. IMPRESSION: * REFLUXING LONG SAPHENOUS VEIN WITH BLOW OUTS. * REFLUXING SAPHENO-FEMORAL JUNCTION. * INCOMPETENT PERFORATORS. * DILATED INTERMUSCULAR CALF VEINS WITH SLUGGISH FLOW.
Dear sir, My question is, whats the best food and exercise for the penis enlargement, how to enlarge penis size, even when I do masturbate then I discharge within one minute. Please tell me how to increase my stamina and suggest me how to increase penis size, whether there is any ayurvedic medicine who can increase my aize.
Hello, this is Dr Sudhir Bhola. I am an Ayurvedic doctor specialised in Sexology, skin and hair diseases. Today I am here with you to share some tips regarding Sexology.
These days most of the men are facing different problems mainly Erectile Dysfunction, Premature ejaculation and Infertility.
Now, premature ejaculation is the most common among all men of all ages. All these problems can be avoided if we follow a certain lifestyle, discipline our eating habits like taking some water after waking up in the morning, performing certain yogas in the morning. Apart from this, you can get command over your ejaculation by performing and training your PC muscle through Kegel exercise. You can add some dry fruits in your eating habits like
- Walnuts, you can add 2-3 walnuts in your breakfast.
- Avoid having cashew nuts
Always keep your worries, anxieties out from your bedroom. Just by training yourself and training your mind, you can overcome this problem by up to 60-70%. But still, if the person is not able to overcome this problem then don't just carry on because if you are going to carry on then you are going to hamper your self-confidence. You social and professional life will be affected due to this.
So, I just suggest you be regular with the exercises. And if you are feeling that you are not having good command over your ejaculation, just train your muscles with Kegel exercise.
Now, coming to Erectile dysfunction and Infertility. For these two problems, you need to see a doctor because these things normally happen when your testosterone level goes down and the blood circulation to your genitals is being reduced and may be due to the weakness of arteries as well.
Erectile dysfunction and Infertility are very common these days because of our stressful lives, the very good organic diet schedule.
So, for these two things, I will be sharing some important tips for you in the next video. And if you have any query regarding these problems, you can contact me through Lybrate.