Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Syeda Iram FatimaYour feedback matters!
I hav UTI infection from past 7 days. Initially der Wer small pimples near vagina n at the very low part of vagina der was little swelling. I applied ointment n got to normal again after 2 days thr Z severe burning. Am able to pass the urine but it burns so bad Wen cloth touches d skin. N d itching n burning Z nt at d side but on vaginal folded skin parts. I consulted Dr. She gav me wincit 10 tablet n tenovate M ointment. N she also gav AF kit which I will b taken tmrw. But from ointment n tablets I don't feel any relief. Could you please say what Z wrong with me? I am nt married but I do foreplay Wid my bf nvr had intercourse.
If after taking ipill girl periods two times and then misses its periods fore more then month or two does it means she is pregnant.
If anyone is very weak and take unwanted 72 and there is pain in lower abdomen is any thing to worry and is there is chance of pregnancy.
Sir, I got married last week but we don't want child now. So Sir please tell me what can we do before sex or at the time of sex to prevent pregnancy. We can't use condom so Sir please tell me which medicine or pill take to prevent pregnancy.
I am 46 year old and completed my period .I am gaining. Weight very fast so how to boost metabolism.
I am 29 years old female, It was my second Caesarean and had family planning too on 20 may 2017. Now I have completed 3 months. Can I have sex with my husband. Is it safe?
Is it normal having pinching like feeling in left lower abdomen area sometime not always in first month of pregnancy?
What is the measure that without protection sex can be done, suggest any pill or vaginal insert pill after which sex can be done with out condom use.
My girl friend is 25 yrs old. She had cysts on left ovary. She had operation (laparoscopy). 90% of that ovary removed. Now after 2 yrs it seems like right ovary also has cysts small one. Now recently her period stops for 3 months. And she noticed that a small tumour like feeling on her waist (don't know it is related to that cyst or not). But both the cysts were investigated and it is non cancerous. Please suggests something. Waist tumour like something has no pain.
“8” Shaped Walk Maintain Good Health
Walking is one of the best exercise and will maintain good health. We should walk with free mind without any distraction. If it is done properly excellent health will be maintained. In this modern world Morning walk is becoming fashion and many of the people walk chatting with friends in person or thro mobile . Walking with talking .
Among the walking exercise best walking exercise is “8 shape walk method”. It is supreme of all. This is one of the best methods which give miraculous benefits as suggested by the Yogis and Siddhars. It should be practiced daily for 15-30 minutes. Only at the time of driving license we think about 8 and drive the vehicle in the 8 shape circle and get license. Driving in the 8 shape line by vehicle we get license. But if we walk in the 8 shape line we will maintain good health. We will see the method of 8 walk, how it should be done properly, and what are all the benefits.
Procedure to do “8” shaped walking exercise:
- Practice this in the morning, evening or in empty stomach, in the open or in a room in the north-south direction. Draw a parallel line from east to west or west to east in the north side and leave ten feet gap and draw 8 shape line; now practice “8” shaped walking.
- Walk North to south and South to North clockwise and anticlockwise fifteen minutes each.
- Practice “8” shaped walking first and then you may do some simple yogic exercise and breathing exercise.
- During this walk we will necessarily concentrate in walking in the 8 shape line. Possibility of chatting with friends in person or in mobile like in normal walking is avoided. Proper and normal breathing is possible.
- In our hand palm and leg palm all reflex points of our entire internal organs are located.(See the leg palm picture) Due to the pressure in palm, at the time of walking ( we should walk in bare foot without shoes/chapel ) all our internal organs are activated and we get relief from concerned diseases.
- Benefits of doing “8” shaped walking exercise:
- During walk in the 8 shape our entire body ( hip, abdomen etc.) is twisted and all our organs are activated.
- At the end of thirty minutes of 8 walking stuffy nose is cleared and feel free breathing from both the nostrils.
- In the mean time we can feel the cough in the lungs and sinus cavity get dissolved. The phlegm is eliminated either by spitting out or getting assimilated into the body and your asthma is reversed.
- As five kilogram of oxygen is inhaled due to complete respiration, phlegm in the lungs is released. Intake of five kilograms of oxygen energizes the body.
- Headache, Digestive Problems, Thyroid, Obesity, and Knee pains, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and constipation is reversed.
- It reduces the sugar level in the blood and reverses your diabetes and its complication within a year of regular 8 walking twice daily for half an hour.
- Improves eye sight. Due to concentration in the 8 shaped line, short sightedness and other eye related problems are improved /curtailed.
- Hearing power is improved. Gentle walking reduces the blood pressure.
- Practicing this for half an hour twice a day cures foot cracks, all types’ pain and knee pain.
- Aged persons and those who are unable to do this by themselves can do it with the help of others and get benefited even paralysis.
- Shoulder, neck, back, lumbar, knee, heels, cervical and lumbar, spondylitis, sciatica, disc prolapsed, paralysis, depression, epilepsy, migraine, diabetics B.P, thyroid, kidney and gall bladder stones, asthma, sinusitis, piles, colitis, nervous debility , sleeplessness, Heart diseases, kidney problems are benefitted through this “8” walking.
- Practicing this exercise regularly, brings back youth to us, reverses all your diseases And a person of seventy years old may feel that he is young like his grand children.
- Happily practice “8” shape walk” and enjoy good health without any disease.
Dear Sir. Maine 6 july ko sex kiya tha with safety ke sath .aur meri wife ki time period last 26 jun ko aaya tha. But abhi tak es month time period nahi aaya. Plzz suggestion kare. Time period kyun nahi aaya. Normally har time par aa jata h.es bar hi nahi aaya.
Please help Is it possible to have periods in 5th month of pregnancy? My wife have proper periods of 4 days along with cramps she also had periods in 3rd month so is it possible to have periods in pregnancy?
Pre-eclampsia may affect some women during the second half of their pregnancies or after they deliver the baby. Ladies suffering from pre-eclampsia show symptoms like hypertension, problems in retaining fluids (oedema) and large amount of protein in their urine (proteinuria). If it is not treated in time, it can cause a lot of complexities during the pregnancy and even after the delivery. Pre-eclampsia increases the risk of harmful effects for both the mother and the baby. The real reason for pre-eclampsia is still unknown, but it is believed that it is thought to occur when there is an issue with the placenta (the organ that connections the child's blood supply to the mother's). Pre-eclampsia in pregnant women often goes undiagnosed.
Women may present with headache, visual disturbance, pain in upper tummy, nausea, vomiting and rapidly progressive oedema. Complications of placental insufficiency can lead to IUGR(Intrauterine growth restriction), placental abruption and in severe cases, if left untreated, intrauterine death. It may affect women`s kidney, liver, cardiovascular, brain and blood clotting systems in severe cases.
Complications: As pre-eclampsia develops further, it can create complications in retaining liquid (oedema). Oedema is responsible for causing sudden swelling of the feet, lower legs, face and hands during pregnancy. It occurs in the lower parts of the body, for example, the feet and lower legs and increases gradually during the day. In case the swelling is sudden, and affects the face and hands, it could be a result of pre-eclampsia.
Risks: There are a few factors that could increase your risk of falling prey to pre-eclampsia. This might require immediate treatment. These are:
- If it is your first pregnancy, pre-eclampsia will probably happen during your first than the ones that will happen later.
- It has been 10 years since you were last pregnant.
- You have a family history of the condition. For instance, your mom or sisters have had pre-eclampsia.
- You had pre-eclampsia in a past pregnancy. There is an around 20% chance that you will experience the condition again in later pregnancies.
- You are in your teens or are more than 40 years of age.
- You have a current medicinal issue like diabetes, kidney problems, headaches or hypertension.
- You were obese towards the beginning of your pregnancy (your body mass index was 30 or more).
- You are expecting multiple babies like twins or triplets (this spots more strain on the placenta).
The main indication of pre-eclampsia in the unborn baby is slow and stunted growth. This is brought about by poor blood supply through the placenta to the child. The developing child gets less oxygen and less supplements than it is supposed to. This can affect the growth and development of the child. This is called 'intra-uterine growth restriction, or 'intra-uterine growth impediment'.
Treatment: Bringing down the blood pressure and dealing with the symptoms in a proper manner can help in managing pre-eclampsia. Delivering the baby is the best way to treat pre-eclampsia. If it is confirmed that you do have pre-eclampsia, you'll be asked to stay in the hospital until your baby is delivered. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My name is ganpati devi I am 35 yers old and my weight is 65 kg and my hight is 5.8 ft I am 25 week pregnant but my amniotic fluid sac is leakage so please help what I do?
5 days before period I get brown discharge everyday .why is it so, its side effect and remedies please tell.
There was itching on my vagina I could not control my urine but later my urine was in control but got some blister on my vagina they are grey in color no pain in it I am using mycoderm powder so itching is stop but I want these blister to go when I shave blood comes out from those blister please help.
The amazingly complex herb, ashwagandha, happens to derive its name from the two sanskrit words, "ashwa" and "gandha".It is an exquisite herb, which can significantly cater to your body in more than one way due to its numerous health benefits.
Here are some of the most common advantages and risks of consuming this herb.
- Enhances your brain: Ashwagandha is an antioxidant and helps keeping free radicals at sea, and prevents them from damaging your brain cells.
- Fights emotional imbalances: Sudden emotional imbalances and even more sudden mood swings are probably the biggest and the most imminent problems of the youth today. Ashwagandha cuts out the stress stimuli and has a soothing effect on you, thereby making sure your emotional imbalances do not come in the way of your well being. Ashwagadandha can naturally lower cortisol levels.
- Cures wounds: Ashwagandha is also believed to cure your physical wounds, and a controlled amount of this herb, is believed to save you from one-sided paralysis of your body.
- Is anti- cancerous: Ashwagandha, according to a few studies, acts as an anticancer agent because it helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells and cancerous tumors.
- Treats insomnia: Ashwagandha has its rejuvenating properties as well, which help in calming your nerves down, relieves you of your stress. It is considered to be an effective tool in treating patients with insomnia.
- Helps in weight loss: Cortisol not only acts as a stress hormone in the body, it can also make you fat. Ashwagandha is known to naturally lower cortisol - the stress hormone.
- Lowers Blood sugar levels: Ashwagandha also potentially decreases fasting blood sugar levels, which means that it may also help to improve glucose metabolism.
But, like every other herb, ashwagandha also has some risk factors associated with it.
- Pregnancy issues: According to a few studies, this herb can have an adverse effect on you if you are a pregnant woman, putting you at the risks of stillbirth. Though there hasn't been much research to back up this fact, it still remains one of the largest concerns during pregnancy.
- Hyperthyroidism: Certain studies claim, that ashwagandha can majorly contribute to hyperthyroidism, although even this, hasn't been proven. So, if you happen to be patient of hyperthyroidism, you should consult a physician before consuming the herb.
The impact of weather and the natural world on human health is multifarious. The science that pertains to atmospheric effects on the body is known as biometeorology and experts in this field have conducted various tests and studies to determine the nature of the relationship between changes in weather patterns and the health of human beings.
Some of the ways in which seasonal and atmospheric changes in weather affect human health are as follows:
- Migraines and Headaches: People who are susceptible to frequent attacks of headaches and migraines are easily affected by changes in weather. Falling atmospheric pressure, spikes in temperature and increase in humidity can lead to these conditions.
- Asthma attacks: Fluctuations in weather patterns are known to cause asthma attacks in those who suffer from respiratory conditions. This happens especially in the case of thunderstorms or sudden temperature drops.
- Stiffening of joints: The onset of cold and damp weather conditions are known to cause joint stiffness. Those who suffer from chronic joint pain and arthritis suffer the most when the weather turns for the worse.
- Allergies: Many people blame the occurrence of allergy related symptoms to the presence of pollen in the air during spring. But in certain cases, anomalies in atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity can lead to the onset of allergies and related symptoms such as incessant coughing, sneezing and nasal congestion.
- Cardiovascular disorders: Low temperatures create a lot of risks for those who suffer from heart conditions and other cardiovascular disorders. Cold weather impairs functioning of the arteries by constricting them and can lead to heart attacks and strokes. Harsh winters and cold waves are problematic for heart patients as their thermoregulatory systems are poorly equipped to deal with the drop in mercury levels.
- Skin diseases: The skin is the first line of defense against external factors like changes in the temperature. Hot and humid weather can cause skin rashes and eczema, leading to itchiness and irritation. On the other hand, cold and windy climes are known to make the skin rough and dehydrated. Hence, temperature fluctuations adversely affect skin health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.