Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Khursheed AliYour feedback matters!
My wife is 40 and is detected with diabetes. Her fasting blood sugar is 135. Should she start medicine.
I am sixty years old female. My height is 5'05" and my weight is 75 kg. I go for walk in the morning as well as in the evening. I rarely have sound sleep at night.
Is it good to touch vagina with tongue or mouth? What are its disadvantages? What precautions to be taken while doing this?
I have been suffering from stomach pain and I take Norflox-TZ but not any relief in my stomach pain.
I am aged 39Y. I'm unable to speak since 12/01/2016. I have contacted ENT specialist and undergone STOBORNOSCOPY on 19/01/2016 as suggested by the doctor. The doctor has written stobornoscopy report that PHONOTARY gap is positive. Please suggest, can I able to speak or Not?
Sir, I have angioplasty with 1stent 4 month back. Also I am a habitual of codeine syrup 2-3 100 ml bottle with 10-15 cigarettes per day. I had reduced cigarettes to 1-2 per day but could not able to leave syrup due to its heavy withdrawal symptoms. Pl help me out I wanna quit all these addiction.
My penis is not erecting could you please help me my age is 30 almost masturbate daily for last 4 year.
I got married on April 24th 2017. I have regular periods every month. This month it was late for 6 days. My last period was on 7-6-2012 so technically I was expecting on 5-7-2017 but it didn't happen and I was under impression that I might be pregnant. I also experienced slight pain and change in colour in my breast. Why did this happen? Please advise what next I should do?
Sir m very tense about my penis size so small and sex power so low minimum 2 or 3 min what can I do for growth my sex stamina. And large size for penis. Please tell me.
I am from Bhubaneswar study at trident academy of technology b. Tech 1st year branch civil sir I don't know why but I am not feeling well I have always a sweet pain in stomach and digestive system is also not good. Too many times I have loose motion and its happening any time any day. I have also pain in leg at knee after while sitting. When I run. while running a pain started in left side and then I have to take rest otherwise I can't run or walk. Sir please help me.
Hi all, I sleep daily 8-9 hours, but still I feel sleepy all day and also never stay fresh all day. Please help me, is it something wrong with me?
I am having headache as well cough. So what is to be done. What medicines are to be taken. What are the precautions?
I'm 36 years old male. From last 4 to 5 months I'm not feeling very much excitement while doing love or making love with my loved ones. While I making love with my loved ones at that time my part not having that much straight or tight so that I discharge with in a one or two minutes. At that time I feel guilty for my self. So please suggest me what can I do.
Hi, I'm 14 weeks pregnant. I've got cold, runny nose ,headache, little fever n irritation in my throat. Please help.
Pulmonary diseases are some of the most commonly experienced health conditions all over the world. Millions of people suffer due to various causes including genetics, smoking, pollutants and infection. Now lungs are one of the most important and complex organs of the body. They are the apparatus through which oxygen enters and carbon dioxide gets expelled.
Lungs expand and contract on a constant basis to ensure that we can breathe properly. Let us find out more about lung or pulmonary diseases.
- Asthma: This is one of the most common and potentially fatal conditions that affect children and adults. It grips the airways formed by the bronchi which branch off into smaller tubes from the main trachea that holds them. This condition causes inflammation, and even spasms, which can lead to wheezing and breathlessness. The main triggers of asthma attacks include allergies, infections and pollutants that may escape into the airways.
- COPD: This is also known as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. It is an umbrella term used for various lung conditions that cause breathing difficulties due to an obstruction of the airways. Chronic bronchitis is one of the conditions that falls under COPD, and is usually characterised by persistent, hacking coughs.
- Cystic Fibrosis: This is another condition that affects the airways by causing poor passage of mucus from the bronchial tubes. This condition is a genetic one where the mucus that gathers eventually becomes a lung infection.
- Pneumonia: This is a condition that causes an infection in the alveoli, which are the tiny tubes that the airways branch into. These are air sacs that can catch myriad infections like pneumonia.
- Tuberculosis: This is also a kind of pneumonia, which is caused by bacteria called Mycobacterium Tuberculosis. This condition usually attacks the air sacs of the lungs and can be a potentially fatal disease if it is not treated on time. The patient will require immediate hospitalisation.
- Pulmonary Edema: This condition is caused by fluid leaks from the tiny blood vessels into the surrounding air sacs within the lungs. It can also be caused due to heart failure as well as back pressure which falls on the lungs. Direct injury to the lungs can also lead to this condition.
- Lung Cancer: This is a fatal disease which can be found in any part of the lungs. It has many forms and the type as well as the location usually determines the kind of treatment option that will be followed.
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: When the lungs suffer a sudden injury which is usually caused by a bout of serious illness, it is called ARDS. Treatment involves the use of life support ventilation.