Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil YadavYour feedback matters!
According to studies, the majority of the world population has at least one missing tooth, when it comes to dental health. Usually, one of the back teeth is missing. Most people do not care about a missing tooth as it is not visible and does not affect one's image. However, a missing back tooth is a matter of concern, and it matters. This is because of the tooth's function and also because bone loss occurs when a back tooth is lost.
Wisdom Tooth: Wisdom tooth or 3rd molar extraction The wisdom teeth, also known as the third molars, are the final set of molars to erupt. Not everyone keeps these teeth, nor are they necessary for having a healthy, beautiful smile. In fact, they can cause harm if they do not come in properly. When these molars come in, usually between the ages of 16 and 20, there may not be enough room left for them to erupt. As a result, they can emerge at an angle, they may crowd the mouth and sometimes they don't fully emerge. This can lead to future oral health problems like infections and pain. So, it should be extracted.
Effects of a lost back tooth: A lost back tooth should not be ignored, even though it did not cause you much inconvenience initially. The problems start occurring slowly and when they reach a fatal stage, a lot of dental problems are likely to occur. A lost tooth causes several problems and damage to your oral health and appearance if you leave it unattended.
Here are the negative effects of a lost back tooth:
- The alveolar bone, which surrounds the teeth requires a good amount of regular stimulation for maintaining health. The lack of stimulation will slowly make the bone waste away.
- With a missing back tooth, the bone width is likely to decrease by 25% within a year and will continue decreasing with the passage of time.
- The bone loss which occurs due to a missing back tooth will also cause problems in chewing food, and the back molars are designed especially for chewing and grinding food. Your speech will also be affected because of a missing back tooth.
- Extensive bone loss can even lead to negative changes in the facial shape. The facial shape also collapses in some cases. This will affect your appearance and will lead to low self-esteem and self-confidence.
Dental Implants: an ideal remedy for a lost back tooth: The best remedy for a missing back tooth is to get a dental tooth implant. Dental implants work effectively to maintain the bone structure. This is because the implants are fused directly into the bone. The bone can function properly and stay healthy after a dental implant is fused into it. You should consult a dentist to choose the best type of dental implant to replace your lost back tooth. Once the implant is installed, your dental functioning will return to normal soon. Little time is required to get adjusted to the implant.
If a back tooth is lost, you will surely miss it. A lost back tooth can affect your overall dental health, may cause bone loss and can even change your facial shape. Dental tooth implants should be used to replace a lost back tooth for maintaining good dental health.
My age is 27 now I am looking to have braces. Is it possible in this age to where braces. How many days I want to use braces and I want inner braces so that know one should think I am using braces.
Hi I am 20 years old. I brush my teeth daily and properly but still my mouth stinks a little. Although many times I changed my tooth paste. What should I do now? Is any test required?
My molar teeth has a hole in the middle due to decay since my childhood and it was filled almost 12 years ago. Now again the filling has gone and I started getting pain. I am planning to fill it again at my hometown as the cost is low. What to do to decrease pain till that time?
I am suffering from chronic bad breath. Dentist said no problem in mouth n teeth. What should I do. My situation is helpless. Dentist can not understand my problem.
My mother age 82 years suffering from trigeminal neuralgia. acute pain at lower left jaw in mount. At present taking Gabapentinne 300 Tegritol 100 mg. Due to age, we are giving only in night. M R I has done twice. Doctors advice not to operate. Sometimes very a cute pain. Advice pls.
What is the treatment for getting a smell from mouth? I will wash my mouth daily what is the treatment.
Hello, I am 34 yr old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minute I need to water. What should I do.
My age 25 and I have a problem of tongue tie. I want it removed. What will be the cost and time for its surgery?
I am worried about my eight I'd it OK of I have to work out and my teeth is paining simultaneity how to so it.
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.
I take good care of my teeth but still I have dental problems and I need suggestion to how to tackle them.
This lady has had no problems even 15 years after treatment and her teeth still look wonderful and most natural adding to her smile aesthetics, persona and beauty.
Have a good day.