Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil YadavYour feedback matters!
Last year I have been suffered from stomach ache and then I get cured, now I had bad breath even tough I brushed thrice a day, what is the reason.
If you have a sore or an ulcer on your gums, avoid eating anything that can irritate the tissue. Stay away from spicy and acidic foods and drinks. This includes tomato juice and even colas. They have pHs in the range of five, which is acidic. What about orange juice? Make sure you dilute it with water. This reduces the acidic concentration, so the juice won’t burn when you drink it.
I am 23 years old. Last 1 month I suffered teeth-pain, also used sensodyne paste. Hut I have no relief. What should I do?
My teeth are not at the right location. It is zig zag and very more space between the teeth. What is the solution for this problem.
I have bleeding gums. It gives a bad smell when I speak. A doctor told I'm brushing hard and no problem with my gums. Now I'm using my fingers and some herbal powder with salt for brushing.
I am a 29 male I have recently found a gum boil in my upper gums. Is it a sign of cancer. Should I go for a teeth clean. How can I remove blackness from gum.
Hi I am 34 years old. Before 2 months back I quit pan masala but after that I felt irritation in my mouth, with white lines in my chick. I went to dentist and she replied I am suffering from 1st stage of oral fibrosis after a week I went to ENT specialist to check whether something wrong in my throat then specialist recommended Gastric medicines and daily gargling then after I went to another dentist and he told me that you have no problem in your mouth and already you have quit pan masala so chances of cancer is no more also recommended me sm fibro for 20 days. But I am very scared that cancer might attack me. please anyone suggest what to do.
I am brushing twice daily using mouth wash though bad breath coming through nose. please give correct suggestion.
I am having a problem in my teeth. When I eat food it hurts or blood starts flowing. So please tell me what should I do.
Hello, I want to ask regarding my teeth, one of my teeth in the middle become yellowish, it looks so ugly, I hv done with the Xray n Xray is fine and I never meet with an accident too, so how can I overcome from this? Like which toothpaste or brush I can use?
Suffering with mouth ulcer frequently in a gap of 4 days from 3months from yesterday cold and headache also begins is their any severe problem regarding this and also my teeth are yellow in color from childhood onwards.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.
So you've decided to straighten your teeth and get a great smile that too naturally but the road to a brilliant smile comes with a guide map and here are some of the key stops.
1. Keep them clean
While braces are a great tool that work on natural teeth with no side effects, caring for braces is extremely essential in order to ensure that you don't end up with any post orthodontic dental work.
Braces be it metal or ceramic tend to accumulate food and in turn cause cavities or stains. A lot of people suffer from post braces unnecessary treatments only because they couldn't keep them clean.
2. Know what foods to avoid
Wherever you are in your braces journey remember when you started you were warned about a bunch of things you have to stop eating and drinking. That memory maybe fading away but the truth is the dietary restrictions need to be followed atleast to a certain extent if you want the braces off on schedule.
Foods like pizzas, sticky candies or biting into anything from your front teeth is a strict no as it'll cause the front braces to come off and besides interrupting the treatment you may also end up hurting yourself.
Sodas should be avoided as they cause the braces glue to dissolve and they come off your teeth earlier than we would want.
3. Bracket breaks
The system of braces is basically individual brackets that are placed on your teeth to move them and a wire that engages all these brackets together.
A common occurrence with braces is the brackets come off or break if you're not careful. When this happens it's like a derailing a machine everything comes to a standstill and its very important to get this fixed at the earliest for the treatment to continue efficiently.
Bracket breakage can be prevented by maintaining dietary precautions, efficient brushing and avoiding trauma to the face.
4. Be on the lookout for pain or blisters
Although less common now there's an occasional chance of slight pain or ulceration after braces are placed in the mouth for the first time. Our body is getting used to a large foreign object and it may react by rejecting the areas that hurt and forming an ulcer which may last a few days and settle.
The pain sensation of tightness and tooth movement can be eased with a mild anti inflammatory or pain killer on the first appointment if need be.
5. Don't miss appointments
Missing your regular dental appointment is bad enough but your orthodontic (braces) appointment is the most important day of the month for you. Skipping or missing this appointment disrupts the schedule of tooth movement and you may delay an already prolonged treatment procedure.
So if you want that brilliant smile be as soon as possible follow the steps above and you will breeze through your orthodontics treatment without a snag!