Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Surya KumariYour feedback matters!
I got marriage at the age of 22 and that time my wife was 20. As a newly married couple we lead to a pleasant sex life. After a year she conceived and fell from staircase and miscrage 12 weeks baby & after that unable to conceive. Please advice.
Home Remedies of Tulsi
•In the case of sore throat, boil the water with Tulsi leaves and take as a drink. This water can also be used as gargle.
•Take decocotion of Tulsi leaves with honey and ginger will act as an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, cough and cold.
•To get immediate relief fom influenza, take Tulsi leaves, cloves and some salt boil it in 1/2 liter of water till only the water are left and take it as a drink.
•In case of kidney stones, take the juice of Tulsi leaves and honey regularly for 6 months it will expel the stones via urinary tract.
•Take 12 leaves of Tulsi twice a day to prevent from stress and also purifies the blood.
•To cure ulcer and mouth infections take a few Tulsi leaves and chew them for some days.
•To cure the insect stings or bites, take a teaspoonful of fresh juice of Tulsi leaves or paste of fresh roots and apply it on the effected skin.
•Consume the juice of Tulsi leaves which is the beneficial in the treatment of ringworms and other skin diseases.
•Take Tulsi leaves dry in sun and make powder, can use it for brushing teeth.
•Take Tulsi leaves mix with mustered oil and make paste. Use it as toothpaste that hepls to maintain good dental health and massage it to the gums.
•To get relief from headache take decoction of Tulsi leaves internally.
•Pound the Tulsi leaves mix it with sandal wood paste and apply it on the forehead to reduce over heat and headache.
•Take 2 drops of black Tulsi leaves juice and put into eyes daily at bedtime which is an effective remedy for sore eyes and night blindness.
•To get relief from pain due to burns, apply Tulsi juice mixed with equal amount of coconut oil on the burns.
•To get quick relief from itching apply Tulsi juice mix with lemon on the areas.
•Take paste of Tulsi, hibiscus(gurhal) and neem leaves and apply it to the hair to keep it healthy and itch free.
My wife got period, but I am interest to do sex with my wife, if I do sex, while my wife in period, did I and my wife got any problems. please give me answer sir/ madam.
Hii my wife is pregnant she has second trimester (19 week) there HB 9.8 and RDW-16 fl what I be done.
I missed periods and urine test at home reveals m pregnant have two kids and now I am not ready for third want to discard the pregnancy. What medicine can I have without consulting doctor since we live in joint family it would difficult to go to doctor and consult and get medicine Please advice.
My friend wants to have sex but most of the time she is not in a mood until I start. She wants to initiate but she says she don't get exited. But when she is excited she is ok with it. Suggest something which make her exited and turn her mood for sex.
Hi, last period on March 24 I checked home pregnancy test was positive and consulted doctor also all checkup blood test urine test all are positive why i am getting back pain?
Hi I am a 20 year old women (just turned 20 last month. I had an i-pill within 24 hours of having sex with my bf just after 4 days of my periods last month (17th april. He inserted in me. After 5 days of the i-pill I faced some white discharge for a while. And now from the past 3 days I have been having symptoms like tender breast, cramps and withdrawl bleeding and yesterday I started getting back ache. My next periods are due on 5th. I am really worried that I might be pregnant. Please help me. And I know that a test would be of no use till 5th. I am very worried about myself. What do I do?
Hlo doctor Me pregnant hoon. Mera 8th month chal rha h or ab mujse kuch b khaya piya nhi jata. Gale m jalan hoti h.is wjha se m bhut pareshan hu m kya kru. Please suggest me any home made remidy.
I am 27 years old. I got married 10 months back. Trying for baby but nothing happened last 10 months. Last month I took semen test it was normal and my wife took PCO scan. Doctor said she need to reduce weight since she is getting problem on ovulation and irregular periods. Moreover after our intercourse all sperm getting out from her vagina immediately after I took out. We tried pillow, position change, etc. But whe she lying normally its all coming out. Please advise what I can do further.
I was having loss of periods for 2 months then Dr. asked to take NORETHINDRONE ACETATE for 3 days then I had my periods on 3rd of completing dose. Then Dr. asked me to start medroxyprogesterone from 10th days of cycle n continue till 25th day. Its been 21 days after completing dose but yet I did not get periods. Y. Please help me out of it.
Is it possible to get a normal pregnant as I am overweight or it will be difficult to get a normal delivery?
Masturbation is a wonderful way to explore your physicality which is healthy as well as beneficial. According to research, women who masturbate regularly are likely to enjoy better sex lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits. Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
Physical benefits of female masturbation:
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called Dopamine increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
Psychological or mental benefits of masturbation:
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you know your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.