Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunithaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year. I have sex with my boyfriend. And I got period after a month but now I am not getting my periods. So can you tell me it' s possible I am pergent. Please answer my question.
While having sex my wife's periods started, and we did not knew that, please tell me if there's any chance of infection as we didn't used any precaution at that time as she's absolutely healthy.
I have pcos. And a gall bladder operation before 1 and half years. Can I go to gym? Can I do skipping?
Is it possible to abort my pregnancy in my first month by which pill I have to take I didn't want any operation. please suggest me.
Hi Doctor, I want to conceive but I have pcod my height is 5.3 and weight is 62 kg how much weight I have to reduce and now periods became regular so this month tried means next month I will get pregnant please tell me doing daily walking and 30 mins doing yoga please tell me I'm waiting.
I am 31 years female. I am 4 mpnths pregnant. I have anterior low lying placenta. I am bleeding. Some times less some times more. I am also suffering from urine infection. When I bleed my infection increase. What should I do to have a healthy baby ?
My wife is 7 weeks pregnant. We have done all blood test. TSH value is :- 3.5.Dr. Has told that it is slightly high. It should be below 2.5.But in thyroid report it shows normal range is around 4.5 - 5. Another Dr. Whom we prescribed this blood reports did not prescribed" thyroxine". But the Dr. Whom we are consulted for pregnancy has prescribed" thyroxine"daily in morning empty stomach. Kindly tell me what would be normal range for TSH for my wife who is pregnant? My wife do not have any thyroid issue before pregnancy. Her value before pregnancy was TSH :- 1. 7.Is this medicine normal for our baby? Thanks in advance for answer. Please guide properly. Why every Dr. Have different point of view?
In our day to day lifestyle, it has become very difficult to maintain routine and habits to the optimal level. But in order to, function efficiently and to put your body in full functioning capacity, here are five energy boosting foods to try:
- Honey: This natural sweetener is extremely low on the glycemic index and acts as muscle fuel, thus helping you to replenish the muscles during and post exercising. It is literally nature's counterpart to an energy drink that can be added to tea, water or even your yoghurt.
- Banana: One of the most popular and well loved energy foods, bananas being mostly composed of sugars, can provide a head-on energy boost.
- Nuts: They are extremely important in converting sugar into energy. Also, they are extremely handy to munch on when feeling lethargic or low in energy. Nuts like almonds, cashew nuts or hazelnuts are rich in magnesium and help to keep blood sugar levels even and supply protein to keep the hunger away.
- Cardamom: This popular spice is well known to help boost energy by promoting blood flow. Indulge in a cardamom laden curry or a tea infused with cardamom to combat low energy levels.
- Apples: Since they take much longer to digest in comparison to other fruits, these beautiful fruits provide a more prolonged energy boost. Being high in fiber, they're easy to carry around and munch on.
This is not an exhaustive list, and there are several more where they came from. Pick out the food items that are easily available for you and keep them at hand to pick you up when you function on low energy levels.
Related Tip: "Top 5 Carb Rich Foods for Breakfast"
Nature calls are to be attended to, no doubt, but when it is a fart, most feel embarrassed. On an average, humans fart fourteen times a day which they generally either control or excuse themselves, but helpless when the farts come out at night.
People may seek medications to control farts, but the reality is that these medications do not work. Many people also consider using butt strips which are said to open up the anal canal, but they are extremely dangerous as they can pave the way for anal inflammation and may lead to severe health complications.
What causes night farts?
During sleep, the body relaxes entirely, and it lets go of all its tensions, and one of the ways it does this is by releasing farts. The reason behind regular farts is consumption of air while eating foods. This air comprises of different types of gases, which reacts with the other gases during the process of chemical breakdown and digestion. Since the gases cannot rest inside the body, they come out in the form of farts. People tend to fart while asleep because all the muscles relax during sleep and the pubococcygeus muscle is no exception to this. Though it is a common health problem and can create a lot of issues in the personal life.
How to get rid of excessive farting during the night?
- Diet: Diet plays a critical part in determining how much gas is formed inside our bellies. There are some foods which are known for causing more gas than others including prunes, peas, broccoli, onions, garlic, bananas, leafy vegetables like cabbages, and various fried foods. All of these foods contain high levels of fibre content, which causes flatulence levels to skyrocket. If you are lactose intolerant, then dairy products are bound to cause more gas in your tummy which is expelled at night. Eating right before going to the bed leads to the excessive stimulation of the digestive system which causes the gas to come out through the rear end. You should try to quit eating any solid foods at least four hours before sleep.
- Do not hold your fart: Another important tip to reduce night farts is to fart through the day. Even though this may sound absurd, many people tend to hold their farts because of their shame without understanding that it may lead to health issues.
- Do not sleep on your stomach: If you are already suffering from night farts, you should avoid sleeping on your belly. This position would invariably press the gases and compel them to come out.
- Plenty of water helps: It may sound like a no-brainer, but drinking an adequate amount of water throughout the day will not just eliminate the bacteria, but also reduce the problem of night farts by settling down the gases.
Farts, though embarrassing, are common. Following the tips mentioned can help you get rid of them. If you can’t, don’t bother. Just let go!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!