Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SunandhaYour feedback matters!
I am having severe itching on being exposed to even a slightest of dust. After even wearing proper gloves and socks am having severe itching. Then red boils are coming after few minutes of itching .what should I do?
Hi doctor I am 20 years old I am suffering from acne from last 7 years I'm fed up from my life due to acne can you tell me some medications.?
When was the last time you got vaccinated.
Probably when you were a kid. Or after an injury you might have got a tetanus shot.
However with evolving medicine vaccinations in adults have a major role to play.
Who should take what?
Well that depends on what other diseases you have like diabetes or respiratory conditions or kidney disease or liver disease etc.
However routine adult vaccinations that almost any adult should take are
1. Seasonal influenza vaccine or flu shot. This saves you against swine flu and 2 other common influenza virus strains.
Frequency- once a year
2. Typhoid vaccine - it has been around for some time. But there is a newer version. Which has much more effectiveness in preventing typhoid.
Frequency-once in 3 yrs
3. Pneumococcal vaccine- the newer vaccine prevents you against multiple strains of pneumococci and as the name suggests it will prevent you from severe pneumonia.
Frequency-once in a life time.
4. Hepatitis b- if you have not taken it already then this the time to take. Prevents against hepatitis b. If hepatitis b occurs it can cause chronic liver disease and even liver cancer. The disease can even be spread by sexual routes or contaminated blood transfer. It is about thousand times more easily spread than compared to HIV.
Frequency - 0, 1, 6 months. Booster dose after 10 yrs.
In conclusion as we all know-how prevention is better than cure.
Upcoming vaccine-dengue vaccine, very eagerly awaited.
I have a whitish coated tongue which looks hairy on the upper part. This has resulted into difficulty in speaking. My words do not come out clearly. I have this problem for couple of years. I need a pink healthy tongue. Can any one please help?
I am a unmarried girl and I missed my periods after suffered from pox wt should I do to continue my periods.
Lybrate | Dr. Prajct Sao speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hi this for my kid. She s having adenoid problem. She will get cold so often. Any medical precaution? Please.
I am 22 years female working in a industrial area. Despite of my busy life schedule I do exercise in morning and little toil in plant also. But I my metabolism is very slow and weight is decreasing and I am fed up with mu bulkier thigh and hip which give odd look to my bottom part. So please recommend some good allopathic medicine to increase my metabolism so that without dieting I could be stay fit.
I have beard but the extra hair above on cheeks made me awkward due to which I have to use blade sometime there ,I want to remove that extra hair permanently. How can it be done ,what I have to do for it.
My mom has diabetes from last 2 years. She daily takes medicine named as glycomet gp2 for diabetes. 2 days ago when her blood test is taken, her blood glucose level shown as 340 So my question. Is whether 340 diabetes can be controlled be tablet or is there any need to take insulin injection.
I have tested VDRL, URINE R/E and urine culture as prescribed by urologist. There are no symptoms on physical examination. VDRL is non reactive, URINE R/E normal and Urine culture report says NO URINARY PATHOGEN IS ISOLATED IN CULTURE AFTER 48 HRS OF INCUBATION does this mean I do not have any infection? Do I am safe from STDS or HIV .please advice.
Hello Doc, I'm loosing weight last two years time since my return from china. There's no medical problem nor any mental illness, but a huge stress personal and professional. Please suggest me how can I gain weight again, weight has significantly dropped from 68 kgs to 45 kgs. Thank in advance.
I am suffering from high fever any is not there in my house I need to and get some medicine but I don't have a single rupee in my pocket.
While having sex in the bedroom certainly is pleasurable, many couples like to vary their routine and find new places for providing entertainment for an erect penis. In a recent survey, some familiar alternative locations scored high on the list of places couples have had sex - the shower (92%), the sofa (86%), etc. But a surprising number of people have satisfied their needs in a greenhouse - 37%. As this is apparently a fairly popular place to exercise an erect penis, it's important that guys think about penis health and other factors before snuggling down among the greenery.
The greenhouse effect
In some ways, it's easy to see why sex in a greenhouse would be appealing. After all, it's already hot and steamy inside a plant nursery, and the air is filled with oxygen that gets the blood rushing. Assuming a man has access to a private greenhouse (it's very risky to have sex in a commercial greenhouse), it could be an invigorating experience.
However, it's good to be prepared. Here are a number of things to consider:
1. The heat. Sure, it's sultry and steamy, and on the surface that's attractive. But most guys work up a good sweat already during intercourse. In the greenhouse, be prepared for the trickle of sweat to be more like a river, possibly getting in the eyes and requiring some maneuvering to wipe it away. (Keep a towel or handkerchief nearby.) The sweat will likely increase the likelihood of penis odor post-sex as well. And if couples engage while mostly clothed rather than naked, the sweat will add odor and dampness to a guy's garments. Finally, men with issues like high blood pressure may need to take care with getting overheated in a greenhouse.
2. The plants. The idea of having sex right in the midst of a beautiful array of plants is appealing. And many people may want to bed down right among some of those plants. But before doing so, make sure that such an activity isn't going to affect that erect penis. Penis skin can be very sensitive, and pollen or various plant excretions may cause a rash or other allergic reaction to develop.
3. The chemicals. Unless the plants in a greenhouse are being grown in a 100% organic manner, chances are there are a number of chemicals around the place that could be considered hazardous. (And even organic growing uses ingredients which, while natural, are not necessarily friendly to the penis.) Pesticides, herbicides and acids are often used to handle "enemies" of the plants, and even fertilizer contains ingredients that can cause an allergic reaction in a penis - or in other parts of the body. For example, inhaling some of the gases created by these chemicals over an extended period of time can be damaging. For those engaging in sex in a greenhouse, be careful to keep chemicals off the erect penis, the balls, the vagina, and all exposed skin.
A guy sporting an erect penis in a greenhouse may engage in some friendly fornication with a partner, if he's careful. He'll be better prepared if the penis is already in prime health, and to achieve that, regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can be helpful. Healthy penis skin will be somewhat more resistant to rashing and chafing, so using a crème that moisturizes the penis skin through hydrating agents like Shea butter and vitamin E is highly encouraged. A crème with a potent antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid provides extra penis skin protection. By attacking free radicals, a good antioxidant minimizes the chance of oxidative damage that can weaken and age the skin.