Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Hematologists in India. You will find Hematologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Hematologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have got undisplaced intercondylar fracture of tibia 3 weeks back. Ryt now there is no pain and swelling. I have been in bed rest since 3 weeks and now started doing SLR exercises. I want to know from when I can put weight on my knees and starts walking?
She has lower leg pain in her right leg since a month this pain will be even while sleeping also even pain relief gel or spray doesn't reduce the pain please give suggest some home treatment.
My mother have Ca Breast in 2004, now diagonosed with bone metasatis in 2011 with fracture in shaft of right femur. Now her lower limb movement is limited becuase of cancer in L3 and L4 vertebra of spine in Ist week of January 2015. She is treated with Radiation therapy for ten days last month and she is recovering but the main problem is, in the evening she feels burning inside the feets but when we touch her feets the feets are chilled. Another thing i want to now is their is any possibility to get back movement in lower limbs.
I have pain in my tail bone area. I am a teacher and have ti sit for long hours often. Is there something I can do to ease out the pain and stop it from re-occurring? kindly suggest.
Hi doctor. When I was 6 months old I had polio however with the required care given I did not paralyzed me totally. But there is a weird thing my left leg is thinner and my right hand is thinner. Can you suggest me if there is any operation or any physiotherapy which I could use to strengthen these?
Since last two months I feel that some insects running on my body, some dust falling on my face, pain in right side of head, pain in back side between the shoulders, pain in elbow. Please advise what is this & what to do to get rid from this.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Iam suffering from severe pain in my left leg. Please will you suggest treatment for how to get relief from leg pain. Please give valuable suggestion.
Sir hand me bhot problem ho raha jab bhi match khelne jata hu mere hand main pain hota hai sir koi medicine naam batao please sir thank you.
I am craving for a good sleep but not able to sleep .please suggest. I am working for night shifts but there was no issue before. These days I am unable to sleep.
Gd mrng sir/madam. I think a small bone is growing at my left wrist joint, It is somewhat painful. I want to know what is it, is it a bone or a ganglion, And what are its effects, and what is the treatment for it.
I do regular gym but for last 2 days my both hips are paining very much I can't able to stand properly or sit properly please any advice is very helpful for me.
I am 20 year old student. I am having problem with sleeping at night. I am not able to sleep before 3 am how much I try. Please tell me how to fall asleep on time.
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing, which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting widespread with each passing day.
Before coping with hearing loss, the first job is to detect it
If you have a hunch that you or any of your loved ones is suffering from hearing loss, it is important that you get it diagnosed. Some of the common symptoms of hearing loss will be:
- Hearing difficulties while talking to someone over the phone
- Straining to hear conversations with family members or friends in household situations
- People usually need to repeat what they talk to you with a louder voice
- You often hear complaints that you keep the TV too loud.
- In crowded situations, such as family gatherings or a restaurant, you have problems listening to people.
Although this condition tends to affect senior citizens, an increasing trend shows younger people i.e. people mostly in their 40 and 50s and even younger than that suffer from this condition.
How to deal with hearing loss?
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication: If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants: This is a newer technology, which has gained popularity in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids: Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once selected it is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs.