Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Suman Raju JampanaYour feedback matters!
Hii. My grand mother had fever with extra body and joint pain last week. Fever lasts for 4 days and at that time maximum temperature was 102 Fever now there is no fever from 5 days but joint pain is still there, she can't even stand. Her parkinson treatment is also going on since 5 years. Now what should she take for joint pain relief.
I am 42 years old I'm suffering from severe back ache since from 3 months, pl. Tell me what can I do for that.
Dear Doc 2 days back I had vomited what I had in the lunch & Dinner at dinner I had only 4 idly & omelet after immediately I started vomited but now I still have stomach pain suggest me whether it is water infection or food poisoning.
I face a pain if ghattiya so last 1 years I take a medicine and my pain have decrease. But again it start after some time pls tell me what I do.
I have a little back pain in right side, after running of 1-2km. It pains for 3-4hours. And after it, I feel relief from it.
From last week I am facing back pain specifically near shoulder and during day time. What could be the reason?
I am having back bone pain so after 1 week back bone over is not paining bt my left side leg started paining and then I visit to Dr. And Dr. Gave me medicine sompraz D 40, prelogic, and Acuvin I take for 2 day medicine, now pain relief but if I stand from bed and start walking I cnt walk or stand at that time my left sid leg get too much pain if I sleep on bed then pain get off. Suggest me what to do?
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am 23 year old Boy, I am a patient of Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy. Is there any treatment of this? If yes, so what is that? And what precautions should I care of?
I have pain in my knees when I put it on hard surface. The pain actually penetrate I n a particular point. Kindly suggest.
Hey doctor my friend have pain in his left leg frequently in a week she is 20 years old .what can she do.
What should I do when ever I am affected by knee pain and running nose. Since I may not take refrigerated foods,
I want to lose weight as I am suffering from arthritic complaint for quite a few years. I am not taking any allopathic medicine for any of my problems but prefer siddha. Can I get guidance on how to decrease my pain and bring down my weight? I have undergone hysterectomy when I was 34 and now I am 56.
A lot of people suffer from knee pain, some hereditary, some due to injuries and some due to other reasons. Whatever be the reasons, the pain is very bothersome.
Try the following exercises regularly to get relief from knee pain.
1. Leg lifts - sit straight on a chair with your feet firmly on the ground. Lift the leg for which the knee pains, until it is parallel to the ground. Hold for a couple of seconds and bring back to the initial position. Do 10 reps every day.
2. Knee bending - sit on a chair and keep a stool of same height as the chair in front of you. Place your knee on the stool, knee slightly bent. Slowly, straighten your leg and hold in the straight position for a couple of seconds before you release. Do 10 reps.
3. Leg straightening - stand straight and place the foot on a low platform. Bend down, place both your palms on the knee and slowly push it down until your leg is straight. Push only as far as it doesn't hurt too much. Hold for a few seconds and release.
4. Stretching - sit upright. Bring your leg towards your chest by bending the knee and keeping your hand above the ankle. Push your heel towards your buttocks. Release after a couple of seconds.
5. Chair pulling - stand straight near a door keeping your feet apart (shoulder-width), in front of a chair. Hold the knob of the door and slowly, sit back on the chair. Feel the pull in the muscles and go back to previous position after 2-3 seconds. Repeat.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Always make sure that you use the therapeutic hot agents when the injury is in the chronic stage. They can also be used prior to physiotherapy or exercise to decrease muscle tension and increase flexibility.