Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sultana AbidaYour feedback matters!
My wife is losing weight after pregnancy (now baby is one&half year old). Doctors advice us if you stop breastfeeding; you'll gain reasonable weight. Is it true?
Mom had viral infection last week due to which she had fever body pain and a lot of cough. Doctor had given some medicines and fever was fine but after a week her cough is still the same and she is experiencing tiredness and laziness. She has blood pressure and she takes orbital AV for that.
I am suffering from frequent headaches & neck pain. Sometimes I feel too tired. Feel very depressed.
I have found two lump on both my armpits. When I stretch my left arm it starts to hurts and also my breast. Since that happened I have been greeting painful stomach pain. I also have a vaginal disorder.
I'm recently married 25 years female. During the first two months of our marriage I experienced orgasm during intercourse. Now it's 5 months since our marriage and I'm not having orgasm for most times. What may be the reason? I've heard tat g spot stimulation helps in getting orgasm. What is the spot? How can I find out the spot?
I want to ask you that Cooper-t is safe and does it have any harm to body or health. I think my wife's health is effected by cooper-t. Please suggest.
About 70% of your health is what you eat. A few commonly used herbs and spices present in the kitchen have surprising but impressive health benefits.
1) mint - with the highest amount of antioxidant amongst foods, mint is used to get rid of common cold, allergies, indigestion, and irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps cool and heal the skin when added to oil, lotion or ointment.
2) turmeric - apart from adding colour and flavor to our foods, turmeric is used to cure gallbladder disorders, heartburn, stomach pain, diarrhea, arthritis, skin inflammation, wounds and even a sore throat.
3) ginger - ginger is commonly used to treat all sorts of stomach problems like post surgery nausea & vomiting, upset stomach, diarrhea, colic, motion sickness, etc. Ginger oil is said to relieve pain and when added to hot beverages esp. Tea, it also soothes a sore throat.
4) basil - basil has anti-aging properties and is rich in antioxidants. It reduces inflammation & swelling and can relieve gas & soothe upset stomach.
5) garlic - not many might know that garlic is a herb and very good for health. It is used to treat conditions like high cholesterol, heart diseases, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, diabetes, and, cold & flu amongst many others.
6) oregano - apart from adding amazing flavour to food, oregano helps in treating respiratory tract disorders, menstrual cramps and urinary tract disorders. Rich in vitamin e, iron, omega fatty acids manganese, iron and fiber, it is also applied topically to treat skin conditions, mainly dandruff and acne.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
What to do. During pregnancy in seventh month thyroid (TSH) is 13.09 while in second month TSH was 3.60. I am taking the dose eltroxin 75 from last three year. This is first pregnancy.
Leucorrhea is a thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge, it is a natural defense mechanism to maintain chemical balance of vagina as well as to preserve the flexibility of the vaginal tissue, it is normal discharge but if the amount of discharge is increase with foul smell it is due to vaginal infection or sexual transmitted disease. In pregnancy or before menses leucorrhea is normal!
1- Maintain personal hygiene.
2- Take proper diet.
3- Wash your intimate area regularly.
4- If its caused by std or pid, then consult a doctor.
Can sleeping for long hours after three weeks of unprotected sex is a sign of pregnancy? Ps. She took emergency contraception after 7 hours then 6 days later she bleed for 8 days like normal menstruation period.
Hello, Can anyone provide me detail information on photo science double stem cell and what kind of health issues can be solved with double stem cell with any side effects. Thanks.
I am 28 yrs female. My periods never follow general cycle but they hav been regular fr a few month. Nw I was due on 22 sept but nt hav been down as yet. I have a trip n I either want to get done with my periods this week or want them after 2weeks. What to do.
Do you need to serum beta hcg test if you got your withdrawal bleed previous month on the pills and then you do not have any intercourse after that bleed? Withdrawal bleed was normal previous month. Not taking pills this month. Due date 1st sept till not occurred. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
This is what the female orgasm feels like
Check out these interesting descriptions of the female orgasm.
'It is just like a sneeze, but better.' This is one phrase that has been humorously used to describe the male orgasm. Sure, it is more complicated than that, but what exactly does a female orgasm feel like?
Here are five things we learned.
1. Science described it as the 'sudden release of muscular and nervous tension at the climax of sexual experience.
2. There is instant contraction/squeezing of muscles of the vagina, uterus and anus once every second, five to eight times when she is having an orgasm.
3. It's kinda like a roller coaster, and the orgasm is that moment you go over the hill at the top.
4. Some women do not experience orgasm in the sense of feeling their pelvic floor muscles contract.
5. She may just feel her arousal peak and then become relaxed: and that's fine. Every woman's experience is different.
Alcohol addiction commonly known as alcoholism is a fairly common problem that has shown to affect people from every walk of life. Scientists have tried to pinpoint the absolute cause behind alcoholism, but to no success. Certain factors like sex, genetic, and socioeconomic factors have shown to have some effect on alcoholism. The cause of alcoholism is never singular. Alcohol addiction is indeed a disease, where a person may not have full control over his actions and is seen to change the neurochemistry of the brain.
The symptoms of alcohol addiction can be seen in many ways and the severity of the situation varies from person to person. Other factors such as the frequency of consumption may also be specific. While some people are heavy drinkers and drink throughout the day; others may drink occasionally and remain sober for a few days.
A person who is dependent on alcohol will prioritise drinking over other essential activities and will eventually cause disruption in his social life, work or other areas of his life. It can also create a negative effect in the victim’s life along with their families and their near and dear ones.
What are the signs of alcohol addiction and alcohol abuse?
The signs and symptoms of alcoholism or addiction are rather conspicuous. Since drinking alcohol is common in social events in most cultures around the world, it becomes difficult to recognise when someone is addicted to alcohol, unlike drugs like cocaine and heroin.
The physical signs of alcohol abuse include:
- Loss of control over the quantity of alcohol consumed.
- Lack of adequate sleep, followed by overcompensation for sleep.
- Expression of anger and other negative behaviours my increase in inappropriate places and situations.
- Lack of proper attention towards the priorities in life.
How does alcohol affect the body?
Chronic abuse of alcohol can have negative effects on almost every part of your body and plays havoc in your system. Alcohol is liable to cause irreversible damage to several organs of the body which is vital for sustenance:
- Nervous system
- Stomach or Intestines
Alcoholism in itself can lead to several diseases like:
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!