Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sujeet Narayan Charugulla
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujeet Narayan CharugullaYour feedback matters!
What is the side effects of regular masturbation? How to recover myself from the side effects of masturbation?
I am 30 yrs old male I have dust & smoke allergy so that I am spitting and suffering from this problem always when I received any bad smell. So can you give any suggestion please.
I have cold for few days and I have tried medicines been but not working can you suggest any remedies for cold and blocked nose.
K mam I am suffering with 2 years before onwards mam premature ejaculation but I did not know that so I am have masturbation 2 times in month or two months I don't drink alcohol and smoking and feelings of sex erection perfectly come but in sex intercourse not longer than 30 to 50 so what I can I do please tell me cure for this premature ejaculation.
I am 60. My wife is 48 .we have two children. They are grown up. We couple have had normal sex lives. As now frequency of sex has reduced but we both are potent. Due to age vaginal dryness is common and has to be aroused manually unlike earlier years. But from last one year my penis has got somewhat upward bend/curvature. Why it has developed so? Due to this only after proper aligned insertion coital action for pleasure is possible for simultaneous orgasm. Do you suggest to straighten my penis. Wife says she has no problem for the curvature rather pleasurable.
I am 27 year old and single but due to without fix time duty and above 48 hrs without rest many times in every month from last 6 years .Night fall problem generated and now problem level is very high heavy weakness and penis not feel good means not any strength at relationship time. Please guide to me.
Diabetes features as one of the most common ailments in the contemporary times. Mostly assumed as a congenital disease, diabetes is growingly targeting different age groups and often the outburst of diabetes is mostly unmapped. Diabetes is mainly spurred by the presence of high blood sugar content in the patient's blood. In cases where insulin, the sugar absorbing hormone, is not produced normally, the patient becomes more prone to diabetes. Many attribute this phenomenon to the changing lifestyles of the people and their food choices. In clinical terms, however, diabetes is said to be triggered off by the destruction of insulin-producing beta cells in the body.
Besides the genetic susceptibility, there are a variety of causes that result in diabetes:
- Obesity and physical inactivity: An imbalance between calorie intake and the burning of the same often results in the storage of excess sugar. This aggravates the risks of cardiovascular diseases. The food and lifestyle choices are directly related to the phenomenon.
- Abnormal glucose production by the liver: Normally the pancreas secretes glucagon when the natural percentage of insulin is low and stimulates the liver to produce glucose which is then released into the bloodstream. But under certain conditions, the glucagon level is already high in some people. In such cases, the liver produces glucose thus increasing the risk of diabetes.
- Beta cell dysfunction: The beta cells are responsible for the secretion insulin in your body. In case the beta cells stop functioning normally, a medical condition called insulin resistance arises. Under this condition, your body cells stop responding to the insulins secreted and consequently, the glucose content increases thus causing diabetes. Various endocrine diseases contribute to the malfunctioning of the beta cells.
- Medicines and chemical toxins: Often certain medications like diuretics, anti-seizure drugs, psychiatric drugs, and drugs to treat HIV may lead to the worsening of the beta cell functions and cause diabetes.
Diabetes can be medically treated as well as its adverse effects can be assuaged by ushering in a few lifestyle changes:
- Periodically checking your blood sugar levels
- Taking adequate dental care often keeps the blood sugar levels in control
- Regularly exercising and being physically active
- Avoiding junk food and food with high glucose content
- Consuming relevant drugs prescribed by the doctors
- Being wary of the side-effects in cases of organ transplantations.