Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudher
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SudherYour feedback matters!
I am getting sweating around the neck and also there is warts around my neck Is this unhealthy sign.
I have deep marks on my face due to pimples what should I do to clear all the marks from my face and get a soft skin.
I am losing my hair from several months. I have tried varieties of shampoo but no result yet. Can you help me with this?
My hairfall starts in last of september 2016 till now. whenever I use my hand to set my hair 15.20 hair fall whenever I used comb same situation happens wht should I do plzz tell I think I will go bald.
Hello my problem is that I am not able to sleep whole night since many days as a result dark circles under my eyes has occur .rarely I sleep 2-3 hrs please help.
1 teaspoon of honey lemon besan n yoghurt is sufficient for getting glowing skin and how does it work.
My age is going to be 15 years. My body is very fluffy. My leg was also fluffy but it is changed into black hair. My face is fluffy too. It can be fall down in future or not. If not tell me any way to clean fluffy skin.
I m facing hair fall problem from last couple of months. Can you pls lemme know any medicine/shampoo for this?
How to remove face tan? I'm very cautious with skin I don't go in sunlight between 10.00 am to 4.00 pm And I usually wear caps and sunglasses and sunscreen But last 2 weeks I was in field study And I couldn't carry my stuffs to protect my skin My face has become very much tan Its full black I have a photoshoot in next few weeks Please help me to remove it.
I am so worried about my hairs.. I am having dandruff since 1 year. I used regularly plenty of head and shoulder shampoo still I am not getting rid of my dandruff issue. please help me.
Acne or acne vulgaris is a medical condition characterized by the appearance of an ugly and vulgar scourge on the face. Acne can cause scars, which are lifelong and can affect the self-esteem and self-image of a person. Acne is more common in adolescents, but grown-up men too can suffer from acne. Acne in case of men is less severe, but still they are enough to spoil one's facial appearance.
Acne is caused because of several reasons, such as:
1. Overactive sebaceous glands: The trapped oil in the pores of the skin or follicles may result in blockage or blemishes. The sebaceous glands are responsible for creating oil, which helps in lubrication of the skin surface. Over secretion or overproduction of sebum from these glands may cause acne in men. Excess of oil stays in the pores, which blocks the sebaceous duct creating a follicle blockage. This causes acne.
2. Shedding of skin cells: The epidermis or topmost layer of the skin sheds dead skin cells and is replaced by new cells. When this process is hampered, extra skin cells are produced and the presence of lamellar granules in the skin gets lessened. This makes the skin prone to acne. More dead skin cells are produced, which are not shed properly and the cells remain stuck inside the follicles, which lead to acne.
3. Bacteria proliferation: A type of bacteria known as propionibacterium acne is found on the surface of the skin. When the propionibacterium acne grows out of control, acne are caused. Due to blockage caused by dead cells and excess oil, an anaerobic environment gets created and oxygen cannot pass through the pores.
- Treatment of acne is done by keeping the pores open. This is done by using various skin cleansers for exfoliation of the skin and removing dead skin cells.
- Some medicines which are available over-the-counter stores can be used to treat acne. The peroxide and glycolic acid present in the medicines prevent the formation of blockages.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels work by removing dead skin cells and encouraging new ones to grow, leading to a fresher, more glowing you. A chemical formula is applied to the skin that removes the top layer of skin and reveals the softer, smoother skin beneath.
- The procedure is used all over the world to treat skin problems such as wrinkles and lines, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage - the results can be life-transforming.
- Several gels, lotions, pads and creams may help in exfoliation and cleansing of the skin. These products contain benzoyl peroxide, which helps in destroying bacteria responsible for triggering infection. They also contain Salicylic acid, which helps in unclogging of blockages.
- Several antibiotics can be consumed or rubbed on the surface of the skin for controlling bacterial growth. Certain vitamin A derivatives called retinoids also help in unclogging of the follicles. Some anti-inflammatory medicines can also treat acne.
Acne is a condition which is not just confined to teens and may occur in grown ups and adult males. Acne is irritating and must be eliminated using the various methods advised by your physician. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have week memory problem? What can I do for this or what are it's precautions tell me in detail? And I have many pimples how can I reduce it. Any best ways to reduce it and I have many black spots.
I am loosing my hair quickly and tried all shampoos and no effect yet, can I HV a solution to this problem.
I am 17 year old. I was burnt on the day of diwali I was admitted in hospital. But now I have left with some scars on my hands and legs. So what should I apply to recover my skin.
For oily or acne prone skin gel base sunscreen may be used
For dry skin or old age cream base may be used
It should be broadspectrum
For swimming water resistant sunscreen labeled
For children physical sunscreen containing znoxide. Can be used
Use it half hour before leaving
Use it every 2hours
Few minutes of sun exposure are enough to cause sun damage
Use it inside the car also