Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudheer
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SudheerYour feedback matters!
I have a small penis it's size is 4.5 inch please suggest how to increase pens size and what it really effects on sex time please suggest me on this topic.
I am a male 40 years old, suffering from Hypertension and BP for the past 7 years I take 1 tablet of Thelma 40 in the morning and 1 tab amlong 5 mg in the evening My BP is 130/80 I have recently got blood test and ECG done my cholesterol, blood sugar and ECG is normal. Since the past few years I am finding it difficult to have an erection and when I have an erection it is weak and I come quickly also the urge to have sex is reduced. Please suggest some medication to take to improve my condition.
Hi doctor I have psoriasis on my full body for 4 years and I have taken more tablet and medicine. No more improvement in my body please give me the best medicine for my psoriasis.
I have headache. I have red eyes. I have pains in hands and legs. I have acidity problem. Please give suggestion.
I am suffering from fungal infection, my age is 63 years, also diabetes, in grisovinfb250 mg causes any damage, if so suggest safe drug ?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. Sudden increase in BP in hypertensive patients. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- To stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- Blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- When the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- If you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- A nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- If you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.