Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhakar RaoYour feedback matters!
hi sir Often i forget my important official work to do in office .Peoples told me that you are casual person.Please sir tell me what to do ,to increase memory power
Hi, I'm 20 year old boy, my mom age 49. She always says that everyone around her is trying to kill her she even doubted me. She is not coming to the doctor for consultation. I and my father tried many things to take her to the doctor but she is not coming. Over 15 yrs she is like this only. What I have to do now for her.
Lot of questions running in my mind while going to bed so I couldn't have sound sleep. Mostly, negative thoughts are coming in my mind in series and trying to resolve the problems and ultimately I couldn't slept. Pl suggest what to do to have sound sleep at least for 6-8 hrs.
Dear Doctor, My 28 years old unmarried daughter feels that her parents do not have emotional bonding with her so she wants to stay away from them and doesn't want to share her feelings. She has an online affair with a guy with whom she keeps on chatting. As a parent what should we say to make her emotionally secure from our side, should we let her stay alone somewhere else?
I was feeling so depressed. I was not interested in doing any thing. I need to be active please help me.
I'm 32. Married and happy with bedroom life. But frm few months im not satisfied. And I dnt want to depress my husband. I get in to mood during day time than at night. Please give some suggestion to satisfy myself at day time. I hate fingering. I want wild sex and rough sex.
I m 19 years old. From last two years I m feeling my brain is not as sharp as before. I am forgetting things too quickly. Please Suggest me.
I lost somebody close last month and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
I'm 30 years. My brain always thinks a lot. It continuously one other the topic. It won't stand on one topic. My memory power is very bad. Please help me.
Hi need advice for my wife who does not believe in normal way of living. She has peculiar food habits, she does not like to be with people and prefer being alone, her thought process on life, job, children, family, home is very different to majority of the population. She has high temper and forgets things fast. Her hobbies are colouring pictures, collect small pieces of cloth from tailor shop and make packets. She has asked me to leave job and settle in place away for civilization. She questions me if I like to go to restaurant or stay in hotel, for her important is to stay in open maybe in campervan staying in hotel. She does not like clean house and will keep the cloths all a cross the floor and will not care to even clean. Even though I try to stay with her most of the time and take care of most of her request, she believes I do not care for her and wants to leave me. She does not have too many friends and would not like to go home and stay with her mother. Her thinking is very different from common people and I want to know if it is normal. She does not believe in medicines or doctor and hence cannot convince her to meet a doctor.
If a person is in depression, taking too much tension for his carrier or studies, Is it normal that the person may face hairfall or other health related issues?
Autism is defined as a neurobiological pervasive development disorder that includes lack of social skills and inability to reciprocate to social interactions. The patient may also have intellectual and cognitive deficits and problems in communication (verbal as well as non-verbal).
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for autism. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of autism, if not outright cure it.
Some of the medications that could be used to treat autism are as follows:
- Cuprum Metallicum: This works wonders when the child is being very obsessive, angry and is inflexible, tense and is very aggressive towards their parents. Some of these children may even exhibit malicious behaviors and are usually averse to touch or being approached.
- Androctonus: A child or a patient who tends to swing wildly from a stable good mood to a destructive mode can be calmed down or evened out by Androctonus. These children also exhibit behaviors of suspiciousness and quickness to act on their compulsion.
- Carcinosin: This is very helpful in children affected by autism who are talented, but are obsessive, compulsive, stubborn and also have sleep related issues. These children may also have addictive disorders.
- Agaricus: This medication is very good for children who may be mentally and physically awkward and show symptoms like indifference, muttering, talking, shouting or singing but not answering to direct calls or questions. Agaricus is very effective for children who suffer from involuntary jerking when they are awake.
- Helleborus: This is a very effective medication when the child is slow and under active and seems to be depressed most of the time. Some of these children may also have muscular weakness and helleborus is very effective in treating them. These are only a few examples of how homeopathy can provide remedies for your autistic child and thus is an effective solution.