Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudhakar Rao G
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhakar Rao GYour feedback matters!
What are the minor and major symptoms of hiv give detail information & how many day require this symptoms with appear in detail.
Autism is a condition that afflicts many children around the globe and continues well into adulthood, with far-ranging and lifelong repercussions. While there is no permanent cure for this debilitating condition, one can turn to a number of treatments and management methods in order to take care of the symptoms and suppress the onset of the same. Let us find out more about the causes of the condition as well as the diagnosis, diet and homeopathic treatment for the same.
This is a neurological disease that children are usually born with. It may arise due to genetic or environmental factors. This is a complex ailment that has a bearing on the social and communication skills of the child and it affects his/her development as the child grows into an adult. Intake of drugs and other kinds of harmful medications during pregnancy are the most notable causes of this disease, while a faulty carrier gene could also bring on this condition in many cases. Exposure to many kinds of chemicals may also lead to the onset of this condition.
While there are no lab tests that can determine the presence of this condition, doctors usually conduct the diagnosis on the basis of the symptoms, including constant tantrums, repetition of words as well as slurring, and over sensitivity towards pain. Further, a clinical evaluation based on the milestones touched by the child in the development process will also be studied carefully in order to make the right diagnosis. Screening tests can help determine the presence of this condition.
There is a large body of medical practitioners who hold the belief that the diet of a patient can have a large bearing on how he or she reacts to autism and its symptoms. As per many medical studies, it is known that these patients are not able to digest gluten and casein very well, which is why they should eliminate the same from their diet. Therefore, the patients must stick to gluten-free food like rice, vegetables, corn, soy and even fruits. Further, they should even try to avoid casein-rich food like dairy.
These medicines should always be prescribed by a doctor. There are about 20 different types of medicines available to treat and manage the symptoms, especially if they arise due to genetic reasons. These may be prescribed for a period of six months to one year at a time, depending on the severity of the symptoms. Constitutional homeopathy can also be used in such cases so as to bring some respite from the symptoms. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I was suffering throat infection. I had taken, cefalexin and amoxicillin 500, antibiotic and levo cetrizine 5 mg, and nasal decongestant drop for a week. Now I am quite well. But I am suffering of tinnitus in ear for last 3 weeks, and it sounds like a high pitch whistling sound in my left ear. And the intensity of sound is not very high, when I am in work, I can't feel it, but in quite place I can feel it. It started 3 weeks earlier, after the onset of infection, on the 3rd day. And now after 3 weeks it is still disturbing me. It is quite disturbing and I am afraid also. Pls help me. Shall I be all right. Also may be it can help. I am very susceptible to cold air. I have mentioned in allergy section. Pls help.
Hi sir Befor 6 month every thing is going good but now. 1 baar sex karne ke baad dusri baar man to karta hai par my penis don't get hard. Is karan se mai bahut hi tension me rahta hu. Kya ye ek bimari hai.
4 month back my wife undergone some surgery and during that time she get HIV tested and it was negative. I have 13 years old son and after deliver she had Sterilization & We do not use any precautions. Now I am suffering from Night sweat from last 2 months. And one month back I also suffer with Ulcer on mouth (Lymphnode) and get treated in 10 days. I heard that these are HIV symptoms but I do not want to get HIV test because I am very afraid. My thinking that if my wife is HIV negative then is it possible that I am infected? Because we are not using precautions from last 12 yrs. Please advice.
My age is 24. My present hemoglobin level is 12. Last six months back my hemoglobin is 17.6 and 4 months back 15. Gradually my hemoglobin decrease what is the problem please suggest me.
Dear Dr, I am taking macox plus 600, combutol 1000 along with benadon for last 6 months and previously course of AKT3 as prescribed by doc. However for last 2 months facing severe itching in groin area, sometimes rashes also. Taken a regular course of xdene, fungizole tabs and applied amortive cream prescribed by a skin Dr. but little improvement. Now I feel strongly that this may be an aftereffect of the anti TB medicine I am taking. Pls advice what to do as cannot stop the course of this medicine.
My daughter 5 years old fell from bed while sleeping. Having injury bump on the head. It is past 3 days. Looks like blood clot in the black color. Still not recovered to normal skin. What to do?
Felling weak and can't take food as early. Also having headache and pain in eye. So kindly suggest me the needful. Thanks.
Instead of spending a lump sum amount on supplements that are marketed for athletes and fitness fanatics, you can just make a few changes to your diet and add these 5 super foods mentioned below to your daily dietary plan to increase your endurance and power. Eating whole foods rather than manufactured and processed food is recommended in this regard. Also, athletes should inculcate these food items into all their regular meals and snacks, instead of just before a big event or after exercising.
- Wild salmon: This power food is essential for athletes because it contains high quality protein i.e. lean protein, Omega-3 fatty acids (that is anti-inflammatory) and vitamins B12 and B6. Athletes should opt for wild salmon since they are less contaminated than their farmed counterparts. Salmon enhances athletic performance and helps build muscles. It also lowers the risk of prostate cancer and chronic heart diseases, and makes recovery from injuries quicker.
- Bananas: Bananas are the favorite pre and post workout recovery food. It is loaded with potassium that helps in regulating fluids and prevents muscles from cramping or spasming and also contains vitamin B6 which is anti inflammatory and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It is easy to digest and has natural electrolytes that are beneficial to athletes.
- Nuts: Combining protein and healthy fats, nuts are natural and easy to digest. They can balance your blood sugar levels and help in breaking down carbohydrates for long durations without upsetting your stomach. Athletes with high calorie needs must consume nuts. It is rich in vitamins and minerals; unsaturated fat that is anti-inflammatory and fiber that helps stabilize energy levels.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is considered to be the most nourishing food for athletes. It is very rich in protein and has high soluble fiber content and complex carbohydrates. It is essential for athletes looking to put on weight. It is also important for maintaining glucose levels and cholesterol. It is rich in vitamin B, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sweet potatoes: Imperative for their starchy content, sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and C, which are powerful antioxidants, and minerals such as potassium, iron, manganese, and copper that are necessary for healthy muscle function. Sweet potatoes help in lowering of blood pressure and removing free radicals from your body. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Which kind of treatment is most effective and without side effect for sexual disorder? I am confused whether I should marry or not for this problem. please sugest the solution.
My age is 33 yrs, and my penis size is more than 5 inch. So I want to increase my penis. Kindly help me.
Am getting allergies in body, like how mosquito bite spot will come like that type, when I will take Allegra tablet. It will cure than afterwards it will come again. I don't know what to do.
Mets is a cluster of major cardiovascular risk factors highly linked to the development of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes
Pears are excellent source of fibre and a good source of vitamin c for only 100 calories per serving further research is needed to confirm the antihypertensive effects of fresh pears as well as to assess their impact on vascular function