Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha SinhaYour feedback matters!
In daily routine I used to drink 1.5 liter water in morning 7: 45AM and the reach office after 9: 30AM I again started drinking small amount of water and and I start urinating. In morning urination from 10 to 13 I need to push little more to urinate out but in evening it become normal to urinate. I want confirm that what could be the cause of extra push to urinate out. Is it because of prostate enlargement, if yes then what test I should go for to confirm.
I was diagnosed with SLE in 1994. I am on omnacortil 10 mg. I have now been diagnosed with meniers disease and have vertigo. I have small cysts in my left breast and they bleed once in 10 days. I have a poor vision now and am dizzy. please help.
Im 32 year old male. On my upper thighs skin is very rough and hairs on the thighs are like burnt is this related to any kind of cancer?
What are the major causes of blood cancers in children's who are less than 18 years of age & they haven't done any smoking or alcohol?
Hello sir. I am 37 and diagnosed with stage 1ovarian cancer. Operated .Got six sessions of chemotherapy. And now cancer free. Before operation I had a blood filled mole at the front of foot thumb as I read somewhere that it is a first symbol of cancer. As it is dried little bit. I want to know is there any problem with this mole? As I want to remove it. And secondly can I get marry?
Hi sir,my friend aged 25years having Gynecomastia consulted laproscopic surgeon and advised for Prolactin,FSH,Testosterone,TSH and laboratory reports were found to be normal,and if it is not harmonal problem then what could it be?is there any medication for this?suggest for appropriate treatment.. waiting for ur reply.....thanking you
My sister in law is gone through 2 chemotherapy n abt. To go for 3rd chemotherapy, for her breast cancer, being treated at berhampur, Orissa. Where I feel n believe that there is not good doctors to go for such treatments, they had already cut one of her breast. Pl. Do suggest where it would be cured well n what exactly is to be done, is it surely be cured, because now the whole family is depressed.
My friend is an occasional smoker and drinker actually three years before he was addicted to it but right he has reduced it much. Yesterday he went to hospital with his friend who was afraid of having lung cancer and finally doctor told that his friend is having cancer symptoms. Right now my friend is afraid Abt he getting affected. He doesn't have any symptoms but I want to prevent it rather than curing it. If there are any home remedies available to get rid of this before getting ill due to disease. Please suggest me those remedies.
Hello My father in Law was a CA Lung Patient. His treatment started on April 2014. After 4th Chemotherapy with cisplatin and pemetrexed medicine Doctor suggests him to start Oral Medicine Gefitinib on the basis of EGFR Positive Report. After 1 year 3 months i. E. December 2015 again Plural effusion started in lung for that he was suffering with coughing till today 08-02-2016. Doctors have drain out the water inside the lung and suggested three cycle of chemotherapy and changed his medicine and started with 2nd line chemotherapy i. E. Carboplatin 600 mg and Paclitaxel 260 mg. On 11-01-2016 and second cycle on 01-02-2016. His third cycle will be on 22-02-2016. He yet not reduced his weight and appetite. Only frequent coughing is creating problem at night also. He has taken all kind of medicines and antibiotics whenever Doctors prescribed but still its not cured. Please suggest some remedies.
Aged is 53 years. I am a thyroid patient since 20 yrs, two years back I had breast cancer and am doing good after the surgery, chemotherapy and radiation course. Recently I had got thyroid profile test done and the results are as follows. T3 = 0.85, t4 = 13.71 and tssh = <0.006 presently I am taking 150 mg eltroxin tablets daily early morning. Please let me know is that correct does or shouls I change the dose. If so what dose should take now. Earlier when I was taking 200mg I was 67kgs and now I am 73 kgs. Please advise accordingly. Thanks in advance.
My Brother is having cough with breathing problem and high Fever. On XRay it was shown that the left side of lung is totally covered with fluid. Sir, can you tell me what is the problem? His age is 17.
Hello doctor I have suffering from fibroadima in breast so please tell me how will remove my cyst permanently because due to my this problem I 'm too much disturb please help me doctor.
I am 60year old male, 5' 6" ht and weight about 72 kg. I have prostate enlargement problem since last 6years. There is constant pains in waste and lower side stomach. Night I have to go urinal 3 to 4 times. I was taking geriflow D tablets. Please advise.
Breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that help in detecting lumps or other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same.