Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha RaniYour feedback matters!
Sir when ever I bend my neck forward I get pain in lower right side of my back is there any exercise for that.
My left hand wrist is fractured and 25 days I got plastered, doctor have given 13th September date for removal of plaster I can lift weights and I can do all the works easily but there is still little pain when I rotate my hand for example while typing on keyboard.
I was fallen from bed last night and my right hand got injured it is paining a lot What should I do Any suggestions please Also tell me that it is important to consult a doctor ?
Hello my mom was 45 years she was 21 March wash cloth with hand now she is Dorset blood vessels have pain till now she was also use move medicine but she didn't get any result please help me.
I have pain in my left knee all around it due to which i m unable to walk freely. Sometimes heaviness is felt in it too. Informatively, im a flat_footed for which i use to use Dr. School's inner sole too inme shoes,but it doesn't give me any relief.It pains while pressing the knee. Can anyone suggest me the remedy?
There are many situations under which people may go through joint or muscle damage. There are other portions that may also go through the side effects of such damage. During the damage, a knee ligament might be overstretched (sprained), or at times even torn. A ligament tear can be incomplete (only a portion of the filaments that make up the tendon are torn) or complete (the tendon is torn totally). Knee tendon wounds can bring about pain, swelling, wounding and lessen the movement of your knee. Your knee joint may feel unsteady and you may walk with a limp.
There are four tendons in the knee that could get damage:
- The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is one of the two noteworthy tendons in the knee. It connects the thighbone and the shinbone in the knee.
- The posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) is the second significant tendon in the knee also connecting the thighbone to the shinbone in the knee.
- The lateral collateral ligament (LCL) connects the thighbone to the fibula, the littler bone of the lower leg on the parallel or external side of the knee.
- The medial collateral ligament (MCL) additionally connects the thighbone to the shinbone on the medial or inside of the knee.
Side effects can include the following:
- A popping sound or feeling at the time of the injury can in some cases be heard if a ligament is entirely torn.
- Swelling of your knee. When a tendon is harmed, there might be some bleeding inside your knee joint from the harmed tendon. This can lead to knee swelling. The level of swelling will rely upon the seriousness of the damage. Minor ligament sprains may bring about a little amount of swelling, though totally torn ligaments may cause more damage.
- Pain in your knee. Once again, the level of pain depends upon the seriousness of the knee damage.
- Your knee might ache even on touching it.
- Chondromalacia patella is a condition in which the cartilage under the knee cap becomes softer.
- A feeling that your knee is might not be stable or even if you would be able to stand on it. This may make you limp. This too depends upon how serious the damage to the tendon is.
- Wounds around your knee can occur at times. It might take some time to heal.
Treatments that can help elevate the pain are as follows:
- Rest the knee
- Ice your knee to get rid of pain and swelling
- Apply compression on your knee
- Raise your knee on a pad when you are sitting or resting
- Wear a knee brace to balance the knee
- Take painkillers as recommended by your specialist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
My mom is having knee problem. Dr. Have sad to reduce weight by doing only yoga . No walk she should do . She have high B.P problem what and how I can reduce her weight. What diet I should make for her.
Dear Sir/madam, I am having pain frequently in my Knee joints .I travel a lot on marketing basis in Motorcycle.the pain transfers from knee portion to the trunk region. Please give me asolution for this for which i shall be grateful. Thanks & regards
Sir I am a volleyball player and when I jump to hit the ball I used to feel pain in my back of heel pls tell me some remedies.
I am 23 years old and my height is 6.1ft, I have back pain since from 3months. Suggest me a good solution.
I've got lower back pain for a few years I've realized it's due to masturbation I want to cure my back pain completely which treatment is natural and best results.
I have got pain in my right heel bone & I feel difficult to walk at times. I thought it should be a problem with my shoes and replaced with a new one still am facing the pain.
There is a loin pain severe in nature. Spreading to groin. Pain i'd colicky. Associated with fever. Vomiting present. What is the reason ?
Dear Sir, My Father is suffering from heavy knee pain. Please suggest you What I am doing best treatment for him
My age is 55, female, I don' t have blood sugar or any disease. I am having shoulder pain last one month. I going physiotherapy better now but why this happened, precautionary measuresor any exercise please explain
2. For decreasing pain try to do simple calf stretches and leg stretches for few minutes before walking.
3. Also try doing back and abdominal or core strengthening exercises. It will help leg and back pain immediately.
5. Posture plays a very vital role. Keep that tummy muscles tight and back straight while walking or doing daily chores.
6. Get enrolled in a yoga or stretching exercise program to keep up motivation.