Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SubhashiniYour feedback matters!
My pimple problem increasing day by day firstly pimple are occurring and then goes away leaving marks on my face like a dana which is brownish like what I should do to remove it from my face and to make my face radiant.
The uterus, or womb, is a muscular structure and is held in place by ligaments and pelvic muscles. If these muscles or tendons become weak, they cause prolapse and are no longer able to hold the uterus in its place.
Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus falls or slips from its ordinary position and into the vagina, or birth waterway. It could be complete prolapse or even incomplete at times. A fragmented prolapse happens when the uterus is just hanging into the vagina. A complete prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina. Likewise, as a lady ages and with a loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal. This condition is known as a prolapsed uterus.
Risks: The risks of this condition are many and have been enumerated as follows:
- Complicated delivery during pregnancy
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Loss of tissue after menopause and loss of common estrogen
- Expanded weight in the stomach area, for example, endless cough, constipation, pelvic tumors or accumulation of liquid in the guts
- Being overweight
- Obesity causing extra strain on the muscles
- Real surgery in the pelvic zone
Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of prolapse involve:
- Feeling of sitting on a ball
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding
- Increase in discharge
- Problems while performing sexual intercourse
- Seeing the uterus coming out of the vagina
- A pulling or full feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
Nonsurgical medications include:
- Losing weight and getting in shape to take stress off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel workouts, which are pelvic floor practices that strengthen the vaginal muscles. This can be done at any time, even while sitting down at a desk.
- Taking estrogen treatment especially during menopause.
- Wearing a pessary, which is a gadget embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up to settle the uterus and cervix
- Indulging in normal physical activity
Some specialists use the following methods to diagnose the problem:
- The specialist will examine you in standing position keeping in mind you are resting and request that you to cough or strain to build the weight in your abdomen.
- Particular conditions, for example, ureteral block because of complete prolapse, may require an intravenous pyelogram (IVP) or renal sonography. Color is infused into your vein, and an X-ray is used to view the flow of color through your urinary bladder.
- An ultrasound might be utilised to rule out any other existing pelvic issues. In this test, a wand is used on your stomach area or embedded into your vagina to create images of the internal organ with sound waves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Dear sir I am suffering from insomnia from last 2 months. When I am sleeping then seeing many horrible dreams. So I avoid to sleeping, what to do to avoid this problem please tell me sir I am tensed about it. Thanks.
I am 36 year old lady, I delivered a baby girl before 8 months, on normak delivery by long labour. And I missed my mensus after that till the day, will you please tell why I am not getting my mensus and is there any probs because of that.
I am not gaining weight I want to gain 10kg of weight how can I able to gain nd I am also doing gym.
Smoking can cause irreparable damage to your mind and body. Chemicals in the tobacco travel to all parts of the body, leaving no area unaffected. According to available data, smoking causes 30% of all cancer deaths and about 80% deaths from emphysema and bronchitis. In addition to adversely affecting yourself, smoking also has a severe impact on your near and dear ones. According to WHO, about 600,000 people die every year from passive smoking. Out of the deaths that occur due to this, 1/3rd is that of children.
The Indian situation
While 85% of tobacco users worldwide consume it in the form of cigarettes, in India only 13% use it in that form. Additionally, 54% use it in the form of beedis. A study conducted on Indian smokers has revealed that an average of 8.2 cigarettes is smoked by an individual daily.
The study also revealed that the number of cigarettes smoked every year had grown to over 6 trillion. While 1 out of 10 adults dies from tobacco use worldwide, 5% of deaths in women and 20% of deaths in men in India are caused by cigarette and beedi smoking.
What happens when you smoke?
Cigarette smoke is made up of 4000 chemicals that are present either as tiny particles or gases and about 50 are known to lead to cancer, the toxin nicotine being one of them. In addition to nicotine, the chemicals that make up cigarette smoke also include tar and carbon monoxide. Prolonged exposure to these toxins can hamper your body's ability to filter air and clean the lungs. The smoke not only irritates the lungs but also causes excess production of mucus.
It also causes a paralysis of the tiny hair-like structures like cilia that line the airways and are responsible for removing dust and dirt from the organ. Paralysis of these hair-like structures also causes a buildup of mucus and toxic substances, leading to lung congestion. The extra mucus that is produced causes smokers to suffer from the very ubiquitous smoker's cough and chronic bronchitis.
It's also one of the many triggers of asthma, which brings about the narrowing and inflammation of the airways. Long-term exposure to tobacco smoke causes the destruction of the structure of the lung, walls of the airways as well as lung tissue. The result is a condition known as emphysema. Additionally, smoking also leads to cancer of the lung and over 80% lung cancer cases occur due to this habit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.
I have two stones in left kidney but since last two days I am feeling very much uncomfortable on my right side there is a bit of uneasiness only on right side from chest to groin. I am also feeling suffocated due to this. Pls tell me is it related to kidneys and tell me what should I do.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe stomach, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me out!
I look 1 year younger physically then actually I am, so to increase this growth what I have to do in eating and in exercise and in all?
Dear sir, Past few days my nose is getting blocked during sleep, I have consulted a doctor. He said it might be cold and given a meftal and sinarest tablets. But its not getting cured. My friend is a pharma he gave me a montewok -LC to use I using it for past 3 days but blockage of nose is not getting relieved please assist.
My brother is 30 years old. He is a severe alcoholic from past many Years. After so many days of constant boozing he is infected with Acute pancreatitis. We consulted gastroenterologist and cured with medications. And again he started boozing soon after he just felt alright. Even the doctor warned him not to booze. After few days pancreas attacked again for 5-6 times. He goes to doctor and he will stop boozing for few days and when he feels good he start again until the pancreas kicks him. This story repeated got 5-6 times. Once he also had a severe pain and pancreas attacked very badly and pseudo cysts formed around pancreas. He was in ICU for around 20 days in very serious condition. By the grace of God he also cured from that deadly pancreas attack. We have invested so much money and saved his life. Doctor has warned no to consume alcohol in any manner if consumed then you have to get ready to die. After seeing that deadly attack his wife given divorce. And after 6 - 8 months he was all fine and got a job with good package. He didn't consumed alcohol for about 1 year. All went fine. But from the past 1 month he started boozing again. Yesterday he boozed in such a way that he was literally unconscious. Me and my family unable to control his. We have warned him so many times even though he didn't listen to us and consume alcohol. We want to save him. I don't understand what to do now. How can I stop him consuming alcohol before it kills him. Please someone help me with your suggestions.
Sir dermablend is very full coverage scar and naturally bland on skin. Dermablend very good coverage scar. Sir my wedding pls help me. 0.5 inch accident scar on my face.
Hi. I would like to go for a skin lightening treatment mine is wheatish complexion. Which one would be the best procedure. How much will it cost approx. How many sessions should I undertake.
• Indigestion refers to an upset stomach
• It is also referred to as dyspepsia
Symptoms to look for:
• Bloated stomach
• Abdominal discomfort in upper abdominal area
• Gastritis or GERD
• Symptom of peptic ulcer
• In some cases, it's a symptom of cancer
• Incorrect eating habits like:
o Excessive intake of spicy or oily food
o Eating quickly
• Excessive consumption of coffee or alcohol
• Certain antibiotics
• Excessive smoking
Natural home remedy using cumin seeds:
1. Take 2 tbsp cumin seeds
2. Add it to 4½ cups of water
3. Boil for 5 min
4. Allow it to cool
5. Strain the mixture
6. Drink everyday
Natural home remedy using lemon juice and honey:
1. Take 1 glass warm water
2. Add 1 tsp lemon juice
3. Add 1 tsp honey
4. Mix well
5. Drink after each meal
Natural home remedy using coriander leaves, buttermilk and cardamom powder:
1. Crush a few coriander leaves
2. Press them in a sieve
3. Extract juice
4. Mix 1 tbsp yogurt in 1 cup water
5. Add 1 tsp salt and make buttermilk
6. Add 3 tsp of coriander juice to it
7. Add ½ tsp of cardamom powder to it
8. Drink 1 hr after every meal
• Eat jaggery after every meal
These remedies are based on the principles of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of healing, and are completely natural, non-invasive, and can be prepared at home. Consult your doctor if the symptoms persist