Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SubhakarYour feedback matters!
Sir mere muh me chhale h 2 weeks se. Please mujhe koi solution dijiye. Bahut problem hoti h. Khana khane mai aur bolne mai.
My mother has burning sensation in her inner part of mouth, like in upper side of mouth n behind lips, n she feels very much burning sensation when she eat something spicy please suggest sir.
I am 40 years old, male, I have been facing from bad breath, my tongue gets dirty every alternative day. Please suggest how to get rid of the same ?
If you have diabetes, make sure you take care of your mouth. People with diabetes are at risk for mouth infections, especially periodontal (gum) disease. Periodontal disease can damage the gum and bone that hold your teeth in place and may lead to painful chewing problems.
The good news is you can keep your teeth and gums healthy. By controlling your blood glucose, brushing and flossing every day, and visiting a dentist regularly, you can help prevent serious problems in your mouth
I have problem of hair fall, dandruff and cavity in teeth and headache and stomach pain so what I do?
Hi, I am 24 years old I had all test like HIV hsv vdrl hpv and many more, Mouth sore always, I quit smoking from last 4 months back, sexually active from last 5 years, kidney stones also got now taking treatment, what's the causes please help me.
I had habbit of chewing pan masala/guthkha (tobacco), I have probleme with my mouth, I cannot open it, I can open it just a inch, nt even 2 fingers, too worried. Wht to do?
Sir mere dant ke jaad me kida laga hai . Jiske karan mai roti nahi chba pata or bolte time bhi lagte hai. Koi tips bataye jise vapis aa jaye.
I have braces and my teeth is getting yellow day by day. Its going to complete one year this year and I have to wear those braces for next six months more. I m scared that by the time I get away with them, my teeth color will get permanently yellow. Please suggest some advice as to how to prevent the yellowness.
I think I have tarter in my teeth and cavities in more than 4 teeth. How much a cavity and scaling will cost? I live in mayur vihar, please suggest.
I am 24 year male suffering from halitosis for the past 4 years. I consulted a dentist he said my oral health is good. Even tried THERE AFTER toothpaste . But it is of no use. Kindly suggest me.
I have a problem with my mouth it smells. I want some suggestion regarding problem. And I want to know that what is cancer?
For most people, a visit to the dentist is not a routine affair, it is mandated by tooth pain or bleeding gums. Surveys have been conducted to understand this, and at least 50% of the people have a fear of dentists.
Listed below are some common reasons cited by people as to why they fear a dentist:
1. General Anxiety: Unlike a regular doctor's set-up, the dental office with its various equipment and materials can be quite intimidating for anybody. This is one of the main reasons most people fear going to a dentist. Whether it is the big X-ray equipment or the drills used on the teeth, the person walking into the clinic has a general fear.
2. Fear of embarrassment and negligence: As mentioned, most people go to the dentist when a symptom sets in. Visiting a dentist and opening the mouth reveals the negligence of the person in terms of oral health, and this is an embarrassment for most people.
3.Tooth removal: A decade or so ago, for most decayed tooth, removal would be the only problem. In such cases, especially if the tooth was grossly decayed, it would be removed, sometimes with use of multiple instruments and in small pieces. The recent advancements have reduced the instances of tooth removal, however, this is a major reason for people to fear a dentist.
4. Injection: The thought of having an injection in the mouth is another big no-no for most people. There could also be the possibility of having a bad experience with an earlier dentist, where there might have been more than a prick to get the anesthetic effect.
5. Fear of pain: In this major set-up, most people are not sure which instrument might be used on them and they fear that this can cause additional pain to the tooth that is already in pain.
6. Fear of getting bad news: The dentist will diagnose the problem and reveal bad news about the problem. This might involve not just complicated treatment but also can be quite expensive.
7. Connecting to a bad experience: In some cases, the person could have had a previous bad experience and this might prevent them from going to any other dentist. The bad memory always comes to the fore and prevents the person from going through another bad experience.
8. The use of drill: Whether or not the person in the clinic requires drilling, the mere sound of it puts off some people from visiting a dentist. Opening the mouth and getting a tooth drilled is one of the biggest fears for most people.
Walk into a dentist with none of these fears and you will be relieved of your dental and oral problems.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.