Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subba Rathnam. YYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am worried about stomach disorder for the last 5 years! Such as becoming a gas, feeling like vomiting, having pain in the body, feeling like a fever, feeling weakness, burning in hands and feet, sweating in hands and feet, having pain in the head, feeling ageless, feeling hungry Not right, weight.
Im having a itching issue at thighs and buttocks back, the itching occurs at most evening and night, in day time there is no itching,
I am male - 65 years recently I found, I got sugar 247 rbs. Pl. Advice me, the safest medicine - to take regularly.
I have very bad smell around my penis. I used soap regularly but smell is not going. I am ver tensed. Also the head of the penis does not open completely. I want remedy.
Hello, I've taken test for abdomen and result gave impression as grade- I Fatty liver and 'Splenomegaly' Can you let me what is the issue and how to diagnose these?
I am suffering from go out disease. My leg fingers are twisted crossly. So please tell me sir what is other symptoms of this disease and what are the procedure s can I follow to come out from this disease and after following your suggestion, so my disease completely cured or not. Which medicine can I take to came out from this disease?
Hello doctor my friend is 23 aged and he is having sexual problem related to night fall 10 to 12 time in a month. He is suffering such kind of problem he wants to control. Please suggest good medicine, diet or exercise guidelines.
I am 16 year old and I want to do sex but my penis foreskin does not go back completely so I can not do sex. How can i?
I am suffering from acidity and excessive gastric problem together with constipation. I am 64 years old.what can be solution for me?
I am 62 years old and a glaucoma patient and using eye drops asopt and travatan daily for the last 3 years. I feel very weak and depressed. Is it due to the eye drops or something else. I do not have bp or sugar.
I have some time morning erection some time not. Why? My hormone level are OK and scoterm ultrasound is ok. Doctor said it is due to anxiety.
Just I sucked a sex worker breasts, but I had rashes on my lower lip, after sex I touched the used condom, did I get hiv by doing oral Sex.
Are you concerned about your current diet and want to shift to a healthier diet, which will keep you fit? In that case, you have to make several modifications in your regular eating habits. You need to stay away from fried foods and foods containing too much of carbohydrates and fats. There are several food items, which are very beneficial for the body and help you to stay fit and healthy all the time. They are as follows:
- Milk: Milk is very important for people who perform rigorous activities in their daily lives. Milk contains muscle healing proteins and calcium, which are good for the bones and refuelling sugar; all essential for the body to keep fit and healthy. Milk contains serotonin and melatonin, which enable you to get enhanced sleep.
- Dried fruit: Dried fruits contain natural sugars and concentrated carbohydrates, which re very good for boosting your energy levels. You should consume dried fruits like raisins, apricots and mango. They are also rich in fibre, potassium, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, all of which enhance your overall health.
- Broccoli: Broccoli and several other green vegetables contain free radical antioxidants, fiber, which promotes digestion. It also has several minerals and vitamins. You should consume broccoli, kale, green cabbage and spinach. They contain folate, which is essential for pregnant women. They also contain calcium, which is good for making the bones strong.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain vitamin C and an antioxidant known as lycopene. Lycopene is considered to be a very powerful nutrient, which helps in the prevention of prostate cancer in men. Tomatoes also help when you are undergoing a weight-loss program as they contain weight loss hormones like leptin. This hormone helps in maintaining our body’s metabolism rate.
- Curd: Curd has a number of health and nutritional benefits, and eating curd every day helps your system stay cool, improves your digestive system, and helps get rid of stomach problems. The nutrients present in curd are easily absorbed by your digestive system. Not only that, it also helps in absorbing nutrients from other food items that you have eaten. It can also be used along with spicy food, as curd cools down and neutralises the heat that these foods create.
- Salmon: Salmon contains Omega 3 acid, which helps in keeping the heart healthy. The effects of memory loss are slowed down. The protein-rich fish helps in muscle repair and gives energy.
There are several other foods, which you should include in your daily diet in order to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle. You may consume Brazil nuts, blueberries and cocoa as well. It is advisable to consult a dietician to get an ideal food chart. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.