Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SrujanaYour feedback matters!
I had pimples then blackheads and sometimes wart too and now I got so many holes in cheeks. How can I remove it?
I have pimples on my face and I have recently met with an accident which resulted in removal of one layer of skin on my cheek. Which cream must be applied on it so dat no mark and which cream must be applied to reduce the pimples n any soap if required.
I went for root canal treatment for one of my tooth. The Dentist started the treatment and while the treatment was going on my tooth. I asked the Dentist to see my other tooth. But the Dentist is not ready to see at all. We can see that later when you get pain. I don't know if the Dentist is really caring the patient at all. He tooth rct costs nearly 7-8 thousands. So he is just concentrating the money more than my tooth. How can deny my other tooth problem and say we can see later? Is this professional behaviour of Dentist? Are they really caring patient or money?
Hi My question is about my weight I am going to be 23 years old this year and I am weighing only 48kg from 4 years before that I had good physic and weighed about 52 kg in 10th class and now my physic looks weak too. For this I started going to gym since last week. Is there any dietary food supplement which I could use to get a good looking physic, weight and height too as I stopped growing my height since 4 years i. E. In my 11th.
I am male 23 years old, suffering from insomnia or sleeping disorder, earlier I used to take spasm pxoxyvan. After consulting with a psychiatrist I was able to overcome it. But from past 6-7 months, I am suffering from insomnia. Tried many type of sleeping pills, but can't getting a positive result. please any type of medicated treatment for this.
I am suffering with stress headache from my childhood. Please give me some suggestions how to control this.
Hi sir, I am suffering from fever from past week and also not feelings well please give some suggestions thank sir.
Hello I m 22 year old girl I have black dots and acne marks on my face its looks so ugly what should I do.
I am 25M. I will daily masturbate before sleep. Is it a bad habit. Will it give any health issues. What kind of issues it may give. How many times we can do if it not an issue.
Causes and treatments for Epistaxis-
Me Dr Bhardwaj hoon. I’m an ENT specialist. I served in the army for 15 years, following which I am now in private practice in Vasant Vihar, South Delhi. Today, my discussion would be about epistaxis which is nasal bleeding.
Nasal bleeding is one of the most common problems associated with children as well as with elderly people. In children, the cause can be because they insert a foreign body in the nose may be because of an infection, sometimes because they dig their nose and can be also because of a sinus problem. We usually try to find out the cause of this bleeding, we put in a nasal endoscope diagnose the source of the bleeding and we sieve the blood vessels via a procedure called nasal endoscopy and cauterization. This is a safe procedure and well tolerated by children.
In Nasal bleeding, the diagnosis should not be delayed because sometimes there may be a serious cause. In the elderly people because of high blood pressure, because of bleeding problems as well as medicines that they take for heart problems and vascular strands they have more nasal bleeding because their blood has become thinner. In these patients, you should not delay having a diagnosed properly as well as being treated and also try to apply some cold packs near the cheek and around the nose so that the bleeding can stop.
The procedure again will be in the clinic setting, we put a nasal endoscope, we identify the source of the bleeding and then we cauterize with a chemical or with electrical therapy. In children, if they are bleeding at home, the first aid methodology is to pinch their nostril so that with pressure you can stop the bleeding and also try to apply some ice pack around the nose so that the bleeding can stop. It is better to make the child sit up rather than lie down because if the child lies down the blood is likely to trickle down the throat.
For any problem related to nasal bleeding, you are welcome to contact me through lybrate.com on the various platforms that are available including sending me a query.
My clinic is always available to take care of these emergencies and you can get in touch with me through lybrate.com.
I am suffering from backache from 2 year. It is happening occasionally but I think no need to medicine only palish. That is way.
1. Wash Your Hands Thoroughly - Before having sex, do remember to wash your hands. Maintaining such a basic sexual hygiene habit is important as you will be running your fingers over the tender parts of your partner. Since your hands would have come into contact with germs of all kinds, having sex with dirty hands can bring about infections of those parts. Just as you would wash your hands before having your food, don't skip this habit when it comes to having sex.
2. Communicate - Communication is vital for a healthy sex life, and you'll both feel extremely satisfied if you're on the same page. Whether you need to have conversations about STDs such as HIV, HPV or on different sexual positions and techniques, talking to one another can help you and your partner to understand each other better in between the sheets.
3. Reciprocate - Reciprocity can make or break your sex life. Sex can be satisfying only when you both you and your partner experience the same amount of pleasure. So if your partner focuses on your pleasure spots, make sure to return the favour by turning your attention to his/her erogenous zones.
4. Don't be Afraid to Ask - Good sex is also about letting your partner know what your desires are. By doing so, your partner would be able to respond better to what you want and you'll find your sex life improving for the better.
5. Don't Criticise - In case of any sexual issue that may arise between you and your partner, it's best to solve it together instead of blaming each other. Whatever suggestions you may have for each other, always put them forward in positive terms. Criticism may make your sex life bitter and can also adversely impact your relationship in the long run, so it's best to avoid it.
Related Tip: How to Eliminate STRESS From Your SEX Life