Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SrujanaYour feedback matters!
My age is 52 year and I have itching problem from last 10 days, it could be a reaction of something but I don't know what it is. I would mention that this problem starts in summer's season only and when I m perspiring too. Pls tell me what should I do? and if there is anything I shud avoid, you can tell me that too.
When my inner ears or back of my throat itch, I make a noise that sort of produces a scratching sensation. I can't describe it. It can make your throat a bit sore if you do it too much. It then leads to sneezing and watery nose.
I have been facing a problem with my hair loss. Could you please let me know the suitable way to stop that.
I'm 49 years. Old and I have pain in left leg starts from hip joint. I consulted 5-6 doctors and they are in opinion of sciatica pain. I got mri test, xray etc. Now it is cleared that my both hip bones (ball) are damaged and it is required operation to replace ball. This pain starts form hip to bottom. Kindly advise please.
I am 18 year old boy, I am depressed that I have not yet grown the facial hair And even my pubertal hairs are well developed. Please help me in this regard please prescribe me some dermatological drugs and tablets.
I am 25 year old male and have a backache for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment but there is no relief. Now suggest me.
Sir/mam, mere face ke dono cheeks par thode se pimple ke gadde pad gaye h jyada nahi normal h lekin acha nahi lagta h sir iske liye kya koi upchaar h jo pahle jaise skin ho sakti ho aisa lage ki waha par kuch hua nahi tha aur kuch baad me bhi problem nahi aye.
I hav blood sugar and BP IN INITIAL stage and taking minimum medicine for 3yrs. Basically what food I shou; d AVOID.
Sleep is the most important aspect for a healthy beign, but for kids it is of utmost priority. Lack of sleep can often have a negative impact on the brain funtioning of kids along with accidents. Listed below are the major sleep disorders in children along with their causative factors:
1. Sleepwalking: It is not uncommon for children under the age of 10 to sleep walk. Despite being harmless on its own, the effects of sleep walking can be dangerous such as stepping outdoors or hurting themselves during sleep. If the child runs into objects while sleep walking, they might wake up and hence further worsen the situation.
2. Nightmares: They might be general or result from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Nightmares, if frequent, can make falling asleep a tedious task. Nightmares in children are common and they usually begin to reduce in frequency by 9 years of age.
3. Obstructive sleep apnea: Snoring might be the result of improper respiration while sleeping and while it isn’t a cause of worry, regular snoring might lead to insufficient oxygen during sleep, thus making shut eye a challenge. It might be hereditary or the result of a deviated nasal septum or blocked nose. The snoring might hamper the quality of sleep.
4. Bedwetting: This is something most children experience, but usually grow out of by the time they turn six. It doesn’t need to be a cause of concern unless the frequency doesn’t reduce over time and more than two instances of bedwetting take place in a week.
5. Insomnia in children: It can be due to a host of factors and coping with changes to their normal lifestyle is one of the biggest triggers. Mental disorders such as anxiety and stress due to a variety of reasons (like the death of a loved one) may also be the cause of distress and lead to troubled or incomplete sleep.
6. Excessive daytime sleepiness: Excess naps throughout the day, always feeling lethargic or experiencing trouble waking up in the morning may be symptomatic of EDS. It isn’t uncommon in adults either wherein despite apparent proper sleep; energy levels seem to be low throughout the day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.