Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My issues is about sex I am not at all satisfied with my sex has erection is for few seconds and my spam gets ejaculate very fast please help me out and suggest me a good doctors Thanks.
As doc said I was suffering from GB syndrome. But I was cured with physiotherapy and wid no medicines. But I feel impact still left. I have shivering hand. Though I hv strength but I hv severing hand mean it shakes a lot. Feel very awakwered. Is dear anywhere out to cure it?
Hi, Mujhe nind bohot aati hai sir thoda bhari bhi ho jata h kbhi kbhi sir kuch serious toh nhi h na please help me.
Hi i am Suffering from frequent urination from a month. Sometimes pain in right lower abdomen. Taking aboff medicine but problem still unresolved. Please suggest. All medical report like urine test. Sr.creatine. Hemoglobin and ultrasound are normal. Sugar is also in control.
१. भोजन हमेशा समय पर करें.
२. प्रतिदिन सुबह देसी शहद में निम्बू रस मिलाकर चाट लें.
३. हींग, लहसुन, चद गुप्पा ये तीनो बूटियाँ पीसकर गोली बनाकर छाँव में सुखा लें, व् प्रतिदिन एक गोली खाएं.
४. भोजन के समय सादे पानी के बजाये अजवायन का उबला पानी प्रयोग करें.
५. लहसुन, जीरा १० ग्राम घी में भुनकर भोजन से पहले खाएं.
६. सौंठ पावडर शहद ये गर्म पानी से खाएं.
७. लौंग का उबला पानी रोजाना पियें.
८. जीरा, सौंफ, अजवायन इनको सुखाकर पावडर बना लें,शहद के साथ भोजन से पहले प्रयोग करें
Meri elder Sister ko 3 December ko heart attack h .28 years age h unki & mere father ki death bhi heart attack se hui thi so me kese bach skta hu heart attack se?
How could I get over my habit of masturbation? Does it have any bad effect on health if yes then what are the effects?
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition.