Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srikanth Babu
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Srikanth BabuYour feedback matters!
I am of 57 years and my wife is 49 years of age. Our elder son age 30 is married and younger son 23 years is studying. Since 15 years my wife has lost interest in sex and I am leading a very disturbed life due to her indifferent attitude towards sex. I have become panicky and hyper tensed which is causing hardships to my life. She does not understand this problem. I at times think of going to other ladies but till date I have stopped myself. Please advice me.
It is said that flax seeds are quite good for health. But there is also a belief that it creates heat to the body. How far this is true and how safe is this flax seeds?
I am basically looks good in colour but due to playing cricket everyday in Sun my colour turns to black. I just want my colour back. What should I do.
Hello which Lip gloss / Lip balm should be used as my lips remain dry while kissing. Please give me suggestion doctor which should be used to have good feel.
I want to loss eight now I am 101 kg and I am doing gym also but I am pure veg how to weight loss can you tell me And what should eat leaving panner.
Hello Doctor, Im a female of age 25 ,i can see some white patches on my back neck since a month when I google it I found it is similar to the term "Tinea Versicolor" but I couldn't find any itchiness or so. Can you please suggest me any cream or soap or tablets for that. Your prompt response would be appreciable.
I have ache in the backside of my neck where it meets with skull for about a month. A continues slow/mild ache.
Mera age 29 .mera dono leg patla hai. Main roz 2 km walking karta hun. Leg patla hona yeh ek symptom hai kya. Koi homepathy medicine bolo please Leg strong aur wide badta ho. Kindly help.
I am suffering from serious stomach ache, even I have consulted many local doctors but no use. Pls help me.
6 handy tips to manage repeated vaginal infections
Vaginal infections occur when the walls of the vagina get inflamed. This can be caused by several factors such as bacteria, viruses, yeast, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), chemicals and clothing. The standard medical term for it is vaginitis and it bothers most women at some point in their lives.
Maintaining vaginal and overall genital health is very important in preventing and dealing with infection. that affect the affect the area, especially those which are persistent or recurrent.
Some tips to manage repeated vaginal infections are as follows:
1. Maintaining personal hygiene: The most important aspect of maintaining vaginal health is keeping the pubic region cleansed and hydrated. Poor hygiene and dryness make it more prone to recurring infection.
2. Using the right products: Harsh chemical soaps and sprays may cause irritation to the vagina and make it susceptible to inflammation due to infection.
3. Wearing skin-friendly clothing: Certain types and materials of clothing have a harmful impact on the delicate skin of the genital area which puts the vagina at the risk of contracting infections. These include nylon underwear, tight jeans and trousers, pantyhose with no cotton lining, etc. Wearing soft cotton underwear and linen bottoms are the best ways to prevent vaginal infection and inflammation.
4. Using protection during sex: Protected sexual intercourse prevents the spread of STDs which cause vaginal infection. Hence, it is always advisable to use a condom while having sex.
5. Urinating after sex: Always urinating after sex reduces the chances of catching a vaginal infection.
6. Getting regular health checkups: The most efficient way of managing vaginal infections is by getting the vagina checked up by your gynaecologist as regularly as possible so as to prevent further complications and ensure early detection of infections or diseases.
These are some of the simple and effective ways of handling vaginal infections. Most cases are not very serious and can be easily treated and managed.
Hi Lybrate team I have some health issues like face darkness stretches doctor always called it melanin due to sunburn now whether is going good and in the coming time temperature may rises upto 50 now suggest me some sunscreen without moisturizer as I have oily face thanks.
I have some issue is kidney stone on left side stone size is 12. 4 mm & my thyroid profile TSH is 00.03.
I have some problems like I am tired quickly when I am doing some work etc so what is the reason reply soon.
I am 36 years I am feeling very lazy kindly suggest me some solutions. I don't have pressure, sugar all are normal. And also I want to reduce my weight please. Suggest any capsules for reduce weight.
I am suffering from back pain since last few days. Do I need to take a physiotherapy treatment to get cured completely.
Last month period was on 4 April this period yesterday happened but bleeding is not happening only stomach ache n brown clot. Blood is n inside vaginas I can feel but bleeding is not happening.
Hi. I am 22 years old female. I had regular periods till last month. This month it is 13 days late. But I am having blood spotting for every two or three days. Can you please give me a solution for this?
Obesity not only leads to a life full of health problems like diabetes and heart diseases, but it can also diminish your love life. It can lead to decrease of stamina, increases sexual brokenness and hormonal irregularity.
Here are the primary nine things that losing weight can help you with, and in return, make your sex life better.
- Erectile dysfunction: Heavy people are likely to experience the ill effects of erectile dysfunction and impotency. Issues related to obesity like elevated cholesterol, hypertension and diabetes decrease the blood flow to all parts of the body, including the penis, hence bringing on issues with erection. Different reviews have demonstrated that losing a little measure of weight can beat this condition.
- Hormonal imbalance and low charisma: Obesity is specifically connected to hormonal imbalance and lower testosterone levels, which thus can hinder sexual desires in both men and women. Another issue is an increased muscle to fat ratio, which leads to more sex hormone restricting globulins in the system.
- Infertility: In women, obesity leads to a decrease in the number of eggs.
- Diseases that obstruct sex: People who are heavy, especially in the pelvic region, have a tendency to experience the adverse effects of a large number of illnesses, which can affect their sexual experiences in different ways. This can be because of physiological or mental reasons or because of medicines taken for that illness. Diabetes, heart diseases, cancer, hypertension, depression, dementia and different diseases all affect the sexual working.
- Sexually transmitted diseases and undesirable pregnancies: Since heavy individuals are probably going to have less sex than the others, they are likelier to display high hazard of sexual conduct. They are also more likely to get pregnant because of their tendency to be unresponsive to certain medications due to reduced blood flow.
- Less sex positions conceivable: Tragically, the changing of positions during intercourse can be difficult when one or both partners are fat. Moreover, if both the partners are heavy, it can also hinder penetration.
- Less inclined to engage in sexual relations: Overweight people are continually going to think that it is harder to look for a partner and thus feel less attractive. Hence, they hardly engage in sexual activities.
- Low self-esteem and wretchedness: We live in a society where heavy individuals are routinely ridiculed. This sort of isolation begins when a person is extremely young and obesity turns into the characterizing normal for that person, regardless of their different qualities.
- Absence of stamina: Obesity is regularly connected with sluggishness and an inactive way of life. Moreover, this may regularly hinder the sexual experiences of obese people. In men, it will likewise diminish their ability to keep. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.