Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srikant Morlawar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Srikant MorlawarYour feedback matters!
I am a teenager and belong to a middle class family I am topper since my childhood and always score 1st position in class but Since last year my mind has become very uncontrollable you cannot even imagine the extent my mind goes in thinking rubbish. Last year my parents sent me to a reputed institution with high fee in a city for higher education although we took loan for that. I want to make my parents all dreams to come true and I want to work very hard for my better future but my mind is a big restriction .my present condition is that I stand last in my class many a times fail in exams too! And This is biggest embracement for me .my studies are very deeply affected by all these and I never remember whatever I study. Sometimes I think to just leave and run away very far. Thoughts like saying vulgar words even to god .family members and also thoughts of brutality. Or thoughts like everything seems to be worthless and I think to quit life and unrealistic thoughts have become common and come any time and many time a day .the quality of my thoughts has drastically worsened. Also my mind opposes to study or learn. please help me I wanna get rid of all these. please help faster.
Hi I have stretch marks on my breast, knees and inner part of legs. I am unmarried 27 years old girl and want to get rid of stretch marks. These marks are not much dark but these are visible. Please suggest medicine or cream to remove these marks. I m going to get married and want these get removed soon.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Ent Specialist.