Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SreedharYour feedback matters!
I am having vagina pain and burning and I been for this from last three months and have been tested for hsv and other std and I am having clitoris pain and urrhera pain and burning doctor Said you have little cervix erosion for that I am uaaing pessaries kindly help.
The vagina is a muscular, tubular structure of the female genital tract extending from the vulva to the cervix (the opening of the urethra). Sexual activity affects vaginal health in a number of different ways during intercourse and in the long term.
A few of the varying effects and the factors responsible for these effects are listed below:
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation.
During periods my stomach use to pain and I used to take meftal spas and I get relief by this medicine .but I visited to gyno to overcome for this problem forever becz in every period my stomach use to pain .doc has given me 2 medicine drotin D's and Yasmin 21 pills. Now I am totally confuse whether I should take Yasmin 21 pills or not .plz suggest.
Hi Hd taken out uterus due to heavy bleedg 3-4 yrs ago. Age 46 yrs since a month or two some smelly discharge from the navel. Kindly advise what could be the cause and if connected
"Lung diseases caused by smoking. If you have asthma, tobacco smoke can trigger an attack or make an attack worse. Smokers are 12 to 13 times more likely to die from COPD (long term lung disease Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease) than nonsmokers.”
Smoking puts you at risk for developing many cancers including Lung cancer.
Smoking makes it more difficult to control your blood sugar. And the reason is the NICOTINE.
Nicotine raises levels of hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) by as much as 34%.
HbA1c is a blood test performed generally every 3 months which indicates overall blood sugar control during the previous 3 months.
Non-Diabetics are increasing their risk for developing Type 2 Diabetes by smoking, for the exact same reasons.nicotine elevates blood sugar levels.
Nicotine replacement products such as patches and nicotine-containing electronic cigarettes, aren’t a safe option as well. ‘Because they still contain nicotine, these products are just as likely to boost A1c levels as cigarettes are.'”
“In order to minimize your chances of developing Diabetes or Diabetic complications, you need to quit smoking,”
Have you successfully quit smoking? What was your personally approach for success? You can share your idea to help others as well.
After delivery. What should I have to do for weight loose? bcoz I have gained 25 kg weight than my nrmal weight that was 62 kg during pregnancy. Honey, warm water and nibu is useful for weight loose in early morning or not? please rply. M just worried about my weight. Please please please rply.
I'm 23 years old girl, I am taking medicine for cyst and thyroid from a homeopathic Doctor for past 6 months, before that I was taking medicine for dinner same problem from allopathic, I had to change because it was not suiting me, but I am not able to control my hairfall, it is in very bad condition, please help me.
Hey I had protected sex on 9 june and 5 jun is the last date of my periods now I had urine pregnancy test that is negative I also take a course of meprate to get my periods but no result now after 7 days m taking misoprostol and mifepristone to get my periods suggest me is it right please help me.
She has conceived last time and had miscarriage after 2 months. Later when tested she had thyroid stimulating hormone. After treatment now she is okay, and taking tablets continuously. After receiving advice, we tried once, and after the normal cycle after 2 days she got her periods. Kindly advise.
I am 21 years old and I don't have a clear menstruation. Its been two months that I dint had my periods. Every year out of 12months I hardly have periods for like 4-5 months n it bleed only little like 3/4drops. Please help me to have a clear menstruation every month.
I had sex at the last two days of my periods and now I have missed periods for three days is it possible for me to get pregnant.
One of my friend is 27 years old, her one breast size is slightly different (big) from other. She feels pain sometimes. And thinks that it can it be first stage of breast cancer? Please guide on the same.
How long it will take to know my pregnancy after mating. What if I do not want to carry after of 2 days of intercourse occurred.
Trying to get pregnant. On 17th of this month my follicle size is 21 mm & other 17 mm. I got an injection to rupture the egg at 6 pm on the same day. We had intercourse on that night. On 18th morning 10-11 am I got ovulation pains. No intercourse on that day as suggested by Dr. On 19th I had iui at 11 am and after few min I underwent scan which showed one ruptured follicle & 17 mm follicle. Please let me know if this timing is correct for iui? What are the chances of conceiving? What is the best time for iui? Before ovulation or after ovulation? Will my 17 mm follicle wil also gets ruptured?
I and my girl frnd had sex. On 4-5-16. We not used any safety. She get her period at 18-5-16. She had cycle of 28 days. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
I dint get my periods since 20 days. My period date is 17th. N my stomach started bloating. I don't feel comfortable.
I am 27 years old. Me and my husband are planning to have a baby since august. My last menstrual cycle started on 1 Jan 2016. My menstrual cycles are very regular and lasts for 25 days. I was to get my periods on 26th Jan but have not got it yet. Yesterday we went for a blood test to see if I was pregnant. The reports showed that hcg level is less than 3. Does that mean I am not pregnant. Or is it that we went for the test too early as 4 weeks have not yet completed. We are confused, what should we do?
I am 15 year old, 10th standard girl but I still not started menstruation cycle Kindly advise is there any problem later stage?
In winters especially in north india one must take care of skin health due to excessive chills.
Apply vaseline or nariyal oil over exposed skin and especially ears, face, palm, feet etc.