Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sreedhar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SreedharYour feedback matters!
I was going through foliculometry for few days. On monday my size of the follicle was 18×16.8. They said ot was matured and call me on Wednesday. Now Wednesday they said it has ruptured. So is that it ruptured only on Wednesday or it can be on Tuesday. Since Tuesday they don't call me for test it was unknown. Anyway after they said it on Wednesday we had a sex on Wednesday late night after 11.30.i just want to know does my egg alive till that time or it die? They said it ruptured after that how long does egg remain alive. Please help me with my queries. Thank you.
Hello dr. I am 25yr old. My name is shivanj. Actually dr. Meri shadi ko nov mein 2yr ho jayenge. Aur mein mere hubby baby planning kr kre h. But kuch ho nhi rha. But abhi mujhe date nhi aayi nd blood spot bhi kl aaya thoda as. Pain bhi kafi hua. And aaj thoda aur jyada blood aaya. To kya pregnant mein hun. Because dr. Mujhe pcos hai.
Hello meri shadi ko 4 saal ho gaye h babby nhi h meri tube block thi to 2013 m laproscopy kiya jo unsuccessful raha fir 3 bar dawa dali fir bhi unsuccessful rha fir 9 month dotes ki madecin chalay fir bhi kuch nhi ho raha h abhi Dr. ko dikhaya to unhone histroscopy or laproscopy k liya kha h. To ye sahi h ya nhi.
Diet during ramadan:
Suhoor (early morning meal before fast):
1. Recommend oats/barley/quinoa/ muesli/ whole wheat chapati which will give energy throughout the day as they are complex carbs
2. Include some good quality protien too along with carbs like eggs/ tofu/ paneer/ nuts etc
3. Can sprinkle chia seeds, flaxseeds over oats/muesli to get good fats
Iftaar (breaking fast):
- Break fast with water and 3-4 pc's of dates which gives instant energy followed by a bowl of fruit or vegetable soup (can add some pc's of chicken or lentils) to gradually start digestive system to work.
- Then it should be followed by dinner which should be ideally after 1-2 hr of breaking fast. Dinner should be balanced with a blend of complex carbs, good protien and healthy fats.
- Preferred to avoid refined oily fried foods as they can hamper digestion and cause acidity.
- Diet should be rich in fibre as constipation is a common problem during this time.
- Should drink lots of water throughout the day.
There are many benefits of homeopathic medicine, including:
1. It can be used by pregnant women and nursing women.
2. It can be used by children and infants.
3. It does not interfere with medications taken by a person.
4. If an incorrect remedy is selected, it is completely safe and will not harm the person at all.
5. Other than occasional, mild, and short-lived symptom aggravations which pass quickly and tend to be followed by improvements in the symptoms of a person, there are no side-effects of homeopathic remedies. This symptom aggravation is actually regarded by homeopaths as a sign that the correct homeopathic remedy has been selected and usually results in symptom improvements.
6. It can be used for chronic or acute conditions.
7. It is an individualized system of medicine which treats the person, not merely the symptoms. The symptoms, however, are addressed when using this approach and are typically improved.
8. Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healing, one that involves the body, mind, emotions, and spirit of the person being treated.
9. Homeopathic remedies are readily available and can, therefore, be used by anyone.
10. Homeopathic remedies are typically inexpensive and therefore provide an affordable approach to healing.
11. Homeopathic remedies can be stored for long periods of time.
12. Homeopathic medicine is non-invasive.
13. There are many studies proving the effectiveness of homeopathy, when used correctly.