Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SreedharYour feedback matters!
I have a cyst in my overy. 2 years ago I get operate. But 6 months before there is again cyst. I take dynofirst for 3 month! Now it has removed. Now what I do that it never made again.
I'm 17 year old, I had my period last month April on 20th ,I didn't have my period this month (may) .what should you do.
I had sex with my female friend 1 month ago 2 days continue totally 3 times only after 1 day of that she started her periods normally but now. It has been 22 days her period not coming again her normally periods came in 20 days of last now you please help us what it can be?
I have infertility issue from past 5 years. All the report s are next to normal according to doctor there is no such physical issue. Last doc to go for IUI but PCT was negative at that time and then IUI was not done. As we gone through IUI twice and IVF also was failure. Am completely stressful, what to do where to go. As one of my doc said there is hydro sulpinix so that embryo will not get attached to uterus and not growing so the IVF also failure. She suggest me to go for laparoscopy. 2 times the procedure withheld and the reason according to lapro surgeon was like not required in your case. Last month 3rd dy of my period I was suffering from severe pelvic pain and swollen lower abdomen. Again doc suggest me to go fr lapro and this month also the same pelvis pain with swollen abdomen. I cried like anything. Please help me out and please suggest me when lapro n IVF to be done. Which dy of my period. HSG, AMH is 6.0,PRL 12.43,TSH 3.80 ,progesterone1. 82 may vary monthly ,thyroid, USG report are also normal. Husband's report is also normal. Thank you.
On Aug 2nd I had unprotected sex which involved very little penetration, and again on Aug 5th, I have pcos due to which I hadn't got my period for 4 months, I took an i-pill on August 6th, and had a withdrawal bleeding on August 14th, heavy flow. I took pregnancy tests on the 17th and 21st both came out negative. I was still not convinced hence I took a blood test on 23rd August I had 0.5 miul hcg. I'm having white stringy vaginal discharge, I tested negative again on 5th September, can there still be a chance of being pregnant?
I had sex with my girlfriend and I gave her pill after 48 hours but till now she has not periods it have been 13 days and she is feeling unconscious having vomit after eating anything from 3 days and headache.
Hii. Doctor! I'm 11 weeks pregnant. Nd I have very bad leg pain. Often I get dehydrated bt still I drink water more. My body s getting heated nd I got sum issues like acne nd head pain. So pls Tel me solution.
Hi. I had relation for 7 years now my vagina is so loose. So can you please provide me the solution for this?
Sir we have two daughters, one of 6 years and other of 3 months. After delivery my wife is complaining that some part is appears coming out from her vagina. During pregnancy, sometimes she also complaint about this. During intercourse in last week some blood also came. She is having piles also. Pls guide me to take necessary steps. Thanks.
Hello I had unprotected sex on 18 mar my period first day is 5mar my period cycle is 28 days cycle now I feel like vomiting, muscles pain, back pain white milky watery discharge, yesterday I feel cramp in my abdominal one side is that pregnancy or not please reply.
Hi doctor, I am 27 years old & 8th month pregnant. 8th month has just started. Please suggest the diet & exercise for the good health of me & baby.
My bhabhi is daily seducing and trying to attract me towards her. I am in a confused state should I go ahead and make Love with her. What will be the impact physically and mentally. Will there be chance of any disease. Is it right to make Love with her and other consequences that may happen. Experts please guide me what to do. Thanks in advance.
Sir, how much time I have to abort the baby if she got pregnant? There are many medicine to bring the periods, Can she use them? And if she's not pregnant then why the periods are not coming? She also have the problem of irregularity in periods. What to do? Is it safe to use I pill, she is 18 years old.
I am 7 week 2 days pregnant as 3 days before i had a sex with my husband. Is there any wrong happened to my pregnancy?
I have 26 years old. I observed light pink spotting at 16th day of my periods cycle. I never experienced like that. I got periods at 29th day. Last month my cycle was 26 days. Now 29 days. It last for 3days just like normal period. I have severe cramps during my period. But now I have backache, leg pains, gas pain, nausea, indigestion, frequent urination, heat body and every day different symptoms. I have kidney stones also. Is these symptoms are released to stone or any other?
In the realm of Ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered as a wonder root. Its medicinal purposes are many and it never fails to heal some of the most common to the more serious diseases. Ginger can be consumed raw, with other foods, or in a paste form. It is regularly used in most of the dishes that you consume on a daily basis because of its medicinal values. Here are some of the most important values that ginger has, due to which it is considered to be one of the most cherished remedy in Ayurveda.
- Anti-histamine properties: Often people get allergies to dust, pollens, dirt, and other impurities in the air. These allergies can be prolonged and the person suffers a lot. When you experience a bout of allergy, it is best to consume ginger in any form. Its anti -histamine properties help in reducing the allergic reaction and relieve the patient of the sufferings.
- Stimulates digestion: Ginger is a regular herb used in every meal - mostly in the form of paste and at times as chopped pieces. This is because it aids the release of bile juices from the gall bladder, which in turn promotes smooth digestion.
- Cancer: According to the researches carried out at Michigan University, it has been concluded that ginger powder has the ability to kill many cancer-causing cells. It is specially recommended to be consumed by medical practitioners if you suffer from lung, prostate, ovarian, and breast cancer.
- Morning sickness: At times, you experience morning sickness with a heavy head and a bout of nausea. This mostly occurs when you are pregnant. In such circumstances, consuming ginger provides the necessary vitamin B6 to your body. This helps you to stabilise your condition in the morning and reduce weakness, laziness, and nausea.
- Inflammation: Ginger root has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing inflammation of any kind in the body. This means that whenever you have any kind of inflammation, you are asked to consume ginger so that the swelling and pain subsides to a considerable amount.
- Menstrual cramps: Cramps are very common in women during their menstruation. To reduce the pain and cramps, ginger tea is often given to them. It is said that consuming ginger regularly during periods helps in reducing the pain and cramps that are associated with it.
In a gist, these are some of the essential qualities of ginger. These are the reasons as to why ginger is often consumed daily and seen as a home remedy as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
hi, I had breast but no nipple, is there problem after married and after baby. Is there any treatment for this problem. Please suggest some way.
I had my periods on 9th september. On 21st october I had a physical contact with clothes, not sex. There are chances that there might be contact of the sperm but the clothes were on. I did not have periods in october. On 10th november I got my periods, proper with clots and cramps. I still went through pregnancy tests- 2 urine sample tests, 1 blood test, 3 home kit tests, all negative. I did not have my period in december and january so I consulted doctor who gave me primolut n to get periods for 5 days after third day of completion of the dose on 14th feb I got my periods again proper with clots and unbearable cramps. During the 8 days I did 2 sonography tests for pelvic and abdominal area in which I was diagnoses with polycystic ovaries. From the fifth day of the period that I got in feb I started taking diane 35 prescribed by the doctor. After I started taking these medicines I suffered from abdominal pain, nausea and sort of bloating for the entire 21 days. I still completed the dose and got my periods on 16th march, again proper cycle of 6 days. Though I had spotting for the following two days of the cycle.Thank you.
The usage of “9 months” with pregnancy is almost universal. However, it is not always that all women go through the entire 9 months with the baby. Most often, delivery happens during the 37th to 40th weeks. This allows for the complete growth of the baby within the mother’s womb. When delivery happens before the 37th week, it is known as preterm delivery or premature labour. These babies may not be completely formed and may have temporary or long-term difficulties after birth.
There are many reasons which can induce premature labour, and while some are preventable, some may be inevitable.
- Smoking: One of the first things to do when planning a pregnancy or as soon as you realise you are pregnant is to quit smoking. It is way too damaging for the mother and the baby within.
- Alcohol consumption or street drug usage: These again can cause not just premature labour but also developmental abnormalities.
- Multiple pregnancy: Women pregnant with twins or multiples often have premature labour.
- Health problems: Medical conditions like hypertension, diabetes, infections, etc.
- Abnormalities: Developmental abnormalities in the newborn like Down’s syndrome, chromosomal abnormalities, etc.
- Weight: Being either obese or underweight can cause premature labour.
- Prenatal care: While preparing for pregnancy or as soon as you confirm it, ensure you put yourself in the hands of a good gynaecologist. This will ensure you (and your baby) get the required care.
- Less gap: Reduced gap between subsequent pregnancies can also induce premature labour.
Warning signs of premature labour
In some women, the doctor might be able to predict the chances of a premature labour and give enough suggestions to look out for warning signs. This will help the woman to be mentally prepared when it is time.
A low backache, which is constant and does not go with usual relief measures.
- Frequent pelvic contractions (about every 10 minutes)
- Vaginal leaking (fluid or bleeding)
- General ill-feeling with symptoms of nausea, cramps, and vomiting/diarrhoea.
- Inability to hold down fluids for a full day
- Abdominal cramps, similar to a period
- Pelvic pressure, a feeling of the baby descending down
What to do?
As mentioned earlier, if your doctor had warned you of the chances of a preterm labour, watch out for them after 35 weeks.
- With any of the above symptom, do not indulge in any activity and rest on the left side for a while.
- Drink about 2 to 3 glasses of juice or plain water.
- If the symptoms get better, continue to rest for the day.
- If they do not, call the doctor. Usually, the doctor will ask you to come to the clinic.
- In some cases, the baby might be delivered and require neonatal care for some days (to weeks) depending on development and symptoms.