Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi, My sister in not getting breast milk it's one week over from her delivery. She has taken perinorm for 3 days but still she is not getting sufficient milk. Can she take lactare capsule.
Hello! I had Hystersoscopy done on 7th Jan after that I was given antibiotics and some medicines All was ok I got my periods also and now I am currently on tablet Enrifol. I am having some pain in lower left side Abdomen and I am having frequent urination. Some acidity and hairfall Kindly help as to why is it happening.
Sir, I want to ask you that can I and my partner have sex without any protection while her periods are going. Is there any possibility that she could get pregnant.
I am a girl, in class 11th. When I was in 7th I used to have heavy periods for five days but I started to have very light periods for about 2-3 days. Is it normal?
My chums got delayed by around thirteen days. She recommended blood hcg, thyroid and ultrasound of internal reproductive organs vaginally which I am scared of. If chums have happened I can skip blood hcg I believe.
My periods were regular but I'm not having it since last month it's 20 days late. Help. It's for the 1st time.
How to avoid daytime sleepiness
A lot of people, irrespective of whether they go out to work, to college or stay at home, feel sleepy during the day. Some out of fatigue, some because of having a heavy lunch and some others because they do not get a good night?s sleep. Whatever be the reason, a few exercises and some discipline can help you get rid of such sleep cravings.
Few ways to avoid daytime sleepiness are:
1. Set a routine: Try to go to sleep and wake up at about the same time every day. This resets your circadian rhythm and helps developing your sleeping pattern.
2. At least 30 minutes of workout is important for every individual. Go for walks, go to the gym, take up yoga or aerobics - regardless of the kind of exercise you are doing. When the body gets exercise, so does the brain and you are refreshed to take on the rest of the day.
3. Go to bed gadget free: Keep your books, mobile, tab, laptop and TV remote away from the bed. Stay calm and do not have heated conversations. Your nerves need calm down as you to sleep.
4. Get enough sleep: Ensure you sleep enough every night so that it doesn?t ruin your day. Night time sleep is important and adults need seven to nine hours of sleep.
5. Set consistent, healthy mealtimes: Regular mealtimes, eating a healthy breakfast and lunch on time prevents energy deficits during the day that will help you get rid of daytime sleepiness
6. Avoid alcohol: Having alcohol in high amount may hamper your regular sleeping pattern and you may be sleepy the whole day.
7.Avoid Self-Medication: Avoid taking sleeping pills or over the counter the drugs. There are different kinds of drugs available in the market. Some may make you sleepy the whole day due to hangover effect of the drug.
8. Consult a Physician or a sleep specialist.
I was diagnosed with PCOD in 2012 by USG. I took treatments. First allopathy, then homeopathy. But didn't get any relevant results. Then I switched to ayurveda. I took "Stri rasayan vati" and "Kanchnar Guggul" of Divya Pharmacy for 6 months. My acute pain during periods was lessened. Even my periods became regular. But since last 2-3 months again I am having irregular periods. Periods are recurring after 1 weeks. So I got a USG done today. The report says "Bilateral polycystic ovaries and the right ovary contains an exophytic cyst measuring 40.7 mm" What should I do now? Is there anything to worry? In 2012 I only had PCOD. What's the issue now? Please help.
Unprotected intercourse can lead to a pregnancy. But chances of pregnancy depend on which phase of the cycle was one intimate.
If there is a proper period after the episode then it is impossible that you are pregnant of that episode of intercourse.
However, a similar but lighter bleeding of a couple of days also can occur at nearly the same of your periods. But Beware this maybe an implantation bleed, which is an early sign of pregnancy.
So whenever in doubt its best to check with a home pregnancy test or consult a gynaecologist as soon as possible.