Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sreedhar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SreedharYour feedback matters!
I am married for 3.4 years and not able to conceive after trying for 6 months. Now when I consulted gyn she told to take L+syrup and productive F tablets. And to take HCG, SEMEN analysis and UlTRASOUND. My periods are not regular. ITS Goes as -JAN 29, MARCH 20, APRIL 30, JUNE 28, AUGUST 1. please suggest me what to do. I want to conceive naturally.
Hi I am 28 year old married female trying to conceive I have done amh test which is 2.2 ng/ml so how long I can try naturally to become pregnant please suggest me with any tips.
Hello, I am 39 weeks pregnant. But my baby lies in posterior cephalic position, So cervix head is not dilated. What should do for normal delivery?
I am 32 yr. My period cycle was 4th March. I had unprotected sex in evening of 24 March. I have taken i-pill on 26 March in evening. Again I had unprotected sex on 28 March evening. Can I get pregnant in that case? If yes than how I can avoid that as my son is very small so wanted to avoid. Pl reply.
The problem is my roommate , getting fatter day by day. We cannot figure out what could be the reason. Whilst other girls here in the hostel are getting thinner due to the improper food and hygiene, she on the other hand is gaining weight and has become 10 times fatter than what she was when she came to Asansol, here in the hostel, last year. It has been 1 year. Please give me tips on how to reduce or lose weight within only a few weeks. What to eat and what not to? Will it just be okay if she drinks a lot of water and minimizes the quantity of food by a considerable amount?
What is PCOD?
PCOD or Polycystic Ovarian Disease now a days renamed as PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) is a hormonal disorder or also called as group of symptoms common among women of reproductive age. Women with PCOS may have infrequent or prolonged menstrual periods or excess male hormone (androgen) levels. The ovaries may develop numerous small collections of fluid (follicles) and fail to regularly release ovum.
Causes Of PCOD-
The cysts are mostly caused due to hormonal changes and fluctuations. It could be genetic. PCOD can also be a result of an unhealthy lifestyle that includes little rest, inadequate sleep and unwholesome diet lacking in the right nutrients.
Symptoms Of PCOD-
- Excessive growth of facial hair
- Weight gain
- Difficulty in losing weight
- Excessive hair on body as well, including chest, stomach and back
- Irregular menstrual cycle. Women may miss their periods, or bleed more than once a month
- Extremely heavy bleeding
- Severe pain and muscular cramps during menstruation
- Problems getting pregnant
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Other serious hormonal disorders
- It can lead to diabetes
- It can lead to repeated miscarriages
- A major risk of PCOD if left untreated, is that it can lead to endometrial cancer
Diet For PCOD-
A healthy diet along with physical activities and abstinence from smoking can help to reduce the symptoms of PCOD and prevent the disease.
- Increase the intake of fresh, green vegetables.
- Cutting down on junk, fried food and most importantly, processed food.
- Abstaining from or greatly reducing the intake of alcohol.
- Cutting down on sugary, aerated drinks..
- Reduce dairy products as milk may raise the levels of testosterones in the body.
- Reducing or eliminating consumption of caffeine may help to increase chances of a fertile reproductive system.
- Prevent yourself from giving in to unhealthy food cravings.
- Eat small healthy meals at regular intervals.
- Follow dinacharya and rutucharya described in Ayurveda.
- Good food habbits from ayurveda texts(consult doctors).
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I just noticed my perineum area has turned lil red. No itching, pain, or discharge. What can cause perineum area to turn red? I am a virgin.
What foods and drinks to be taken and what to avoid after ovulation means my egg raptured on 29th july so help me what to eat and notfrom today. Can I take egg Omlet or not , we are planning for baby, so help me out. And what is the chances of conceiving we have done intercourse on 28th done at 8: 30 pm, on 30th done at 2: 30 am means night of 29th and on 31st done at 4 am. All time I stay on bed with pillow under butts for 1 hour each, help me.
Weight /10 - 2 = quantity of water required in 24 hours
Eg. Weight is 70 kg
70/10 = 7 - 2 =5
-> 5 liter water in 24 hours (in a day) should be must to stay healthy