Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sravana
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SravanaYour feedback matters!
Hi dear sir, I am ranjith I am working in a private company. Nowadays I am suffering from back pain. Please help me soon as possible.
I have black pigmentation on my body. I used kz lotion but it is not working. Can you suggest some medicine?
I am 22 right now, I use to masturbate from the past 8 years on daily basis sometimes 2 times a day ,because of over facing (masturbating) I am getting hair loss, I look very old, my face skin has gone inside, I have got very thin body and week knee and limbs. I eat very good food, But I am not able to regain my body, hairs and chubby cheeks and shine in the face .If I leave masturbation how many days it will take to regain my hair, physical body and chubby cheek. Please reply me I have gone very mad about it.
Currently I am using bath soap. Till last year I had used face wash but no effect on pimple even I feel condition worse than it. Should I use face wash or not?
Last month I went for a follicle test and my follicles size was 4-5 mm and endometrial thickness was 6 mm. My doctor said I am having pcos and gave me smartova 50 for 5 days along with productive pcos and productive F.this month again I went for a follicle test on the 12 14 16 day of my period and now my follicle size is 4-6 mm and endometrial thickness is 7 mm. Why my follicle size has not grown.
I am 40 yrs old, I have pain in low back for the past 2 months and I have knee pain for more than 2 years - can you help me
I keep forgetting small small things . I have very short term memory . Is it because of my sleep cycle ?
As taken many antidepreasts lost my libido n started with Stablon 1a dy cn I take morning n evening fr bipolar low mood also started ayurved treatment for my sex erectile/no mood for sex will it cure or I have to leave stablon too pls answers in brief So I can get proper diagnose of my problem.
Im 6 months 14 days pregnant nw. I got my scan done wen I was 19 weeks 6 days peg. N I found dat my baby is under w8. His EFW is 309gms. Aftr diz scan I started iron n calcium tablets. N nw wat should I do. For healthy baby. 2 increase d w8.
I am 43 years old. Because of heavy travel I got piles irritation, sexual inability, body heat etc. What should I do?
Dear sirs. I want to increase my weight. I see an advertisement of a medicine in T. V. Of increase the body weight. Is it good to buy them. Did they have any side effect on my body. Or can you tell me the domestic method of increase my weight.
I an not diabetic but having pre diabetic symptom my fbs is 157moleq should I take any medicines to control the level ir by diet I can make it control can I have normal foods or should avoid rice sugar sweets etc pls help.
How I am able to know that my wife is virgin or not. How I can confirm that in past she had any physical relationship or not.
High blood pressure can develop over many years and affects everyone at some point in life but if not treated for a very long time, it can escalate the risks of a number of cardiovascular problems and chronic kidney disorders.
High blood pressure or hypertension is a condition where the long term force induced by blood on the artery walls may lead to health complications.
Different types of hypertension:
- Primary Hypertension: High blood pressure caused by genetic, prenatal or other natural causes like aging (people over 60 develop HBP) is known as primary hypertension.
- Secondary Hypertension: Secondary hypertension is that which is caused due to specific conditions, like kidney disorders, lung disorders etc.
Symptoms Of Hypertension:
It may not show any warning symptoms for several years while it continues to develop. A few tell-tale signs are frequent throbbing headaches, shortness of breath, nosebleeds, excessive sweating but these only occur when there is an extremely serious medical complication.
Complications of hypertension:
- Hypertension can also result in a disorder called aneurysm in which the blood vessels tend to swell and weaken. Rupture of an aneurysm can be fatal.
- Heart failure is one of the most serious complications associated with hypertension. It becomes increasingly difficult for the heart to pump blood along with the high pressure. Consequently the heart muscle thickens and leads to cardiac arrest.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure and interference with your ability to remember and think. It can trigger memory loss and affect your understanding and deriving skills.
- Persistent high blood pressure can result in atherosclerosis - hardening of the arteries. This can severely wreck cardiovascular health and cause stroke, heart attack or other complications.