Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SoudaminaYour feedback matters!
My upper lip corner gets very dry. Skin start coming out. I then start having minute pimples on my face. After two three days it gets recovered itself. And the skin is smooth for two three days. Again the lip corners start getting dry. This is happening from last two three months. May be due to some allergy.
Is there any negative effects of jerking off regularly? Tell me about the nutrients to increase my health.
Before periods I am having pain on my breast and period comes late after 35-40 days and quantity of blood flowing is too much. What should I do in such case?
If you was in a cold air conditioned room with no shirt and you were shaking then you go sleep in a warn environment after will you develop a flu or cold.
I am a 21 year old I have stomach pain abdominal pain continuing 2-3 days in per week what should I do.
Hi. I have thyroid related issues and facing the issue of hair loss from last 2 year what should I do?
I am 21 years old (Male) weight -- 63 KG nd I do daily workout. Tell me some natural ways of taking protein to build my muscles. I am purely vegetarian.
I have skin allergy if I take tablet it gets cleared only for 2 days. After 2 days again I have to take the allergy tablet. And also I have severe cold and cough. Cough starts when I gone to bed until no.
Hlo doctor. I am 22 years old. I have weak eyesight with number 4 on left nd 5 on right eye. So how can I improve my eyesight?
I am 16 years old and I am suffering from pimple from last few months, I have tried many face wash also but then also I am not satisfied. Suggest me something.
Im 18 years old and my weight is 55 kg I want to gain more weight I eat lots of food but still not gain weight so what should I do soo dat I can gain an excellent weight for my better tomorrow suggest me some tips what should I eat what to avoid? Which exercise should I do I gain weight what should I eat in my diet some thing like diet table. Its nt like dat I dnt eat food which contains fat proteins vitamin etc. I eat but still nt gaining weight my metabolism rate is very high. So what shloud I do to level it please suggest mee I shall b very thankful to you.
Does Zuma exercise - leads to loss of belly & thighs fat? & Is it good to take medicine for fat loss? If yes Which medicine?
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!