Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Somashekar KYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 24 age female, I miss my period on may 28 still I am not getting period, I check with home pregnancy kit it shows negative result, this is my 23rd day of my miss period, there any chance to be a pregnant please help me.
I am 16 years old girl I used castor oil on my skin for 2 days and now I have seen some kind of rashes or redness. Everywhere on my skin now I am seeing red red small dots like things and some kind of itching also what has happened actually please tell me.
I am loosing my hair can you sujjest me any anti hairfall shampoo and I am having huge dandruff can you say any idea to overcome this problems.
My age is 47 and I am suffering from hairfall. My hair has become thin. I am having shampoo in a gap of 2 days but it is increasing gradually. I had also taken lot of homeopathy medicine but of no use. My head has become little bald. I am feeling very shy. I have also consulted dermatologist but this also in vain. I normally lose 100 to 180 hairs daily when doing shampoo 250 to 350. Please suggest me some strong solution.
Can I take primolut N for postpone my periods pls advice how to take it? Amd is it create any problem in future for becoming me pregnant or conceiving?
My child of 7 years having epilepsy since 2.5 years and taking continue medicine but sezuires are not stopping and have changed doctors also suggest what to do to stop sezuires. Taking care also. But problem occurs when it happens in school. School also takes care but how to stop sezuires.
I have a bad breath problem. I've consulted many dentist but in no use. I brush teeth regularly. I even don't have any other dental problem. Only the problem is bad breath. So give me a solution.
Lot of pimples on my face. I wants a gud treatment for my face. My face has been very dull because of pimples.
I have got my last period on 9thof may I am not in physical contact after that May I know d reason of it.
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.