Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SnighdaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering light pain in under arms and lower back. Having a feeling of weakness but no fever. What is due to? Shoulders and neck pain is also there.
Hi, My name is kunal. My body is vibrating when I want to take rest or about to sleep and when I am suppose to walking I am not realise but something is going on backed. So, please could you please suggest me what type of issues is this? How can I get rid of this?
My wife is having back pain since 4days. We got married 10days ago. Is this is a serious issue and she is feeling weak also. Suggest me what should I do.
Dear doctor, my sister unmarried aged 60 years is suffering from knee pain. Doctor says operation only solution please but I don' t agree and I don' t have money for that operation. In this circumstances I want please your favourable suggestion any good pain killer can solve this problem from pain please she is having much pain to walk also I request you to please good pain killer medicine which does not have much side effects please thanking you.
I am 30 and I have pain in right hand and wrist sometime and as I rotate my wrist I get a clicking sound and pain is gone, kindly suggest me is it normal, acc to me I feel I overuse my right hand a lot.
Sir my Mri findings ,right knee-mild medical degeneration in post horn of Med meniscus, grade 1 chondromalacia patella, mild quadriceps tendinitis Left knee-mild medical degeneration in ant and post horn medial meniscus, subtle quadriceps and patellar tendinitis ,grade 1 chondromalacia patella. Finished 7 days of oral medication ,what is my prognosis .the scan was taken 14 days after.
I am 28 years old male and have back pain and also knee pain both legs. Last two year before I will suffer from chicken kuniya. What should I do.
I am having pain in my foot and knee which is stiff also I can' t sleep due to this pain this is in my right leg what medicine should I take
My father of 64 years old suffering from knee and joint pains. Is there any best method or medicine to get cure or get relief in Daily life?
I am 38 years old and I am suffering with ulcer and pains in bones and loss of weight, acidity and weakness and I had taken many treatments but there was no use so kindly suggest me what t o do I smoke once in awhile when I take alcohol.
My uric acid is 6.2 and I am pregnant now its my first pregnancy and my first month of pregnancy and I have lot of pain on my back. So what to do, what to eat. Please advice
My legs arms and every part almost aches when I get up in morning and even the back part below neck hurts when I sit. I feel lethargic and too much weak whole day and my lower part of foot pains. What is this exactly?
I am having a severe pain in the joints of my elbow and in my back too. Is that a sign of fracture in the elbow joint or it is because I had a function at home and I had lifted a lot of weight for a long time. I feel like my left side is paralyzed I am feeling difficult to do any work with left side of my hand because of this severe pain So can you tell me what to do?
I have chronic backache. Physiotherapist told me that I have slight slip disc and suggested some exercises; this will stop aggravating the slip disc. Will doing exercise will bring the disc in normal position?
Well, I'm doing a back office job in night shift which makes me sit alot and I'm just sleeping all day and work all night can't get time to workout. The problem is "I'm a smoker" and I've been doing it since 2011 on regular basis, averagely I smoke 3 cigarettes a day. These day I'm feeling like I'm burning inside my chest, too hot in there. Am I dying or anything serious is going to happen with me? I've tried several times to quit smoking but after 2 or 3 days I restarts it all the time. I can't run, I can't play games even I'm having issues while having sex, I get tired very fast may I'm having erection problem too. I'm too young to have all these issues. Please help me on this.
Some diseases like chicken pox, measles etc. have definitive symptoms that make it easy to diagnose. However, others like lupus affect each person in a different way making them complex diseases that may take longer to diagnose. Lupus attacks the immune system and causes the antibodies that would normally fight infection to react against the body’s own cells and tissues. There are two main forms of lupus; systemic lupus that affects any part of the body and cutaneous lupus that affects the skin. These can occur simultaneously or on their own.
Some of the rashes that can be caused by cutaneous lupus are:
- Malar rash or butterfly rash: This affects the face and appears as a butterfly shaped rash over the nose and cheeks. It is triggered by the sun’s uv rays and can appear as a faint blush or a severe, scaly rash.
- Discoid lupus: Lupus can also cause small. Coin shaped sores or rashes. These are reddish and scaly in appearance and usually affect parts of the body exposed to sunlight and uv radiation. If left untreated, these sores can worsen with time. Though they do not cause pain or itchiness, they can result in scarring. In cases where these sores develop on the scalp, they can cause permanent bald patches.
- Subacute cutaneous lesions: These can be described as small, red sores that are shaped like coins. These can be found on the arms, shoulders, neck and chest in patches that resemble psoriasis. These lesions are also triggered by uv exposure. Though they do not cause scarring, these lesions can lighten or darken skin.
- Mucous membrane lesions: Sores in the mouth or nose that have been triggered by lupus are known as mucous membrane lesions.
- Baldness: Lupus can make the hair follicles near the scalp fragile and brittle. This can destroy the hair follicles and lead to hair fall. In some cases, hair may grow back while in others it could result in permanent baldness.
- Cutaneous vasculitis lesions: These refer to purplish spots or lines on the calves and feet. This is caused by the inflammation of skin tissues and can cause severe damage and gangrene.
- Raynaud's phenomenon: When exposed to cold, the skin on your fingers and toes may also change colour to red, white or blue due to lupus. This is triggered by the tightening of blood vessels and may be accompanied by a tingling sensation or numbness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.