Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sireesha
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SireeshaYour feedback matters!
I feel something harsh in my neck since last one week. Slightly Dry cough also gets started since last 2 days. I thought it might be normal but I have no cold and all. Please suggest.
Sometimes I get some acids coming out from my mouth and it burns me a a lot and also having pain on the left side of chest. What should I do?
I have single undescended testicle and I do workout not too intense but moderate coz I just started doing workout from January. Generally I don't have any pain in my undescended testicle, I feel little pain only when I have gastric problem sometime. So my question is does this single undescended testicle going to effect my testosterone level and my workout? Thanks.
4th generation combo elfa serum test result is non reactive 0.420 is it increase in future? Test done after 6 months of exposure.
I have problem in sleeping at night. I go to bed but not able to sleep. Spending time youtube is taking over my sleep. What should I do.
I am a chronic diabetes, i am taking insulin 22 units in morning 14 units at night, problem I feel unconscious some times in afternoon.
I am 21 years old female. I have suffered severe headache during work on computer. I have spectacles already. But I can not bear it some times. What should I do?
My friends of two men's are doing romance daily but do not doing like in first night process but they are kissing each other and shaking their penis for sperm and putting their penis on their mouths so there is any problem on this process if there is a problem what is the solution.
Sugar (cane sugar) is not only a big industry but has been a part of many of our traditional foods. Somehow, today sugar has been given a tag of being an 'unhealthy' food. What we don't realize before we demonize a food the reason for it to suddenly become unhealthy. Sugar in small required amounts does not cause any health issue. What we don't realize is the amount of sugar that we are unknowingly consuming through foods like packaged cereals ,juices , health drinks , pastries, burgers and even the so called 'low fat' packaged foods marketed as healthy foods. Excessive sugar in these forms can definitely become harmful. So, rather than banning sugar from your diet, try to make better food choices.
The steps you can take to reduce sugar intake in a week are -
1. Stay hydrated and avoid health drinks and packaged juices - Replace so-called health drinks and packaged juices with fresh drinks like lime water, coconut water, herbal teas and home-made fruit drinks like raw mango juice / aam panah and Water. The natural electrolytes will stop any craving for excessive sugar laden foods.
2. Limit caffeine intake - Drinking coffee in the morning causes caffeine kick which spikes the energy levels in the body. As soon as this spike wears off, there is an intense sugar craving in the body.
4. Restrict salt intake - Excessive salt consumption can increase cravings for sugary foods. Eating too much salt can cause the body to balance out the flavors thus leading to increased sugar cravings.
5. Exercise - Exercise causes perspiration in the body which helps in flushing out the salt and making the body alkaline thus reducing sugar cravings.
6. Limit processed food intake - Eating naturally occurring foods such as grains and fruits are healthier than eating packaged foods. Packaged foods generally contain both added sugar and salt which tend to increase sugar cravings and promotes weight gain. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!