Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sinha RamenYour feedback matters!
I have cavity in teeth. Last night its too painful please suggest me some good medicine for soon relax.
Dear sir, I m badly having pain of my wisdom tooth which normally comes within the 10-15 days tice in a month. And suffering from bad pain in my gum and mouth also. Please suggest some medicines for this.
I have an yellow marks in my teeth what I can do now please help me as soon as possible by home remedy we trust this.
I am 29 years old female. I have small gap between the front two teeth. Also my upper set of teeth are bit protruding. But shows only when I speak. In chennai they are charging around 28 K for metallic braces. My friends did it under 15 K in non metro cities. I live in Chennai. Please suggest any good dental clinic which charges less for dental braces. My friends say I do not need braces as it does not show very obvious but I am not comfortable. Phone 9786259084 brindha. New88@gmail.com.
There is a sore in my tongue at all time so many difficulty while eating. Please suggest what to do.
The tablet (calcarea, phosphorica,homeopathy tablet) for deficiency of calcium in our teeth is harmful to my mouth or my body?
Hi, I am 42 yrs old, male and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do?
I have 32 teeth in my mouth. Can I grow one more tooth? So, that I can eat my food quickly and I can smile bigger and I can get full paisa vasool from my toothpaste?
My teeth remain yellow even though I brush twice a day. There is some yellowish white thick layer that forms on the tooth. Over that my gums bleed when I brush. Please assist!
I am 18 years old and for last 1.5 months I watched a lump in my mouth in mucosa area it does not hurts bit I had to know about it.
I use Colgate mouthwash, do I need to rinse my mouth with water after that as we do in toothpaste or can I directly eat after 20 min?
Smile designing or smile makeover is the cosmetic process of improving the appearance of one’s smile. Since smile is the most commonly used way to communicate non-verbally, it is of utmost importance to have a winning smile that exudes confidence; this cosmetic procedure helps give you just that. Many people don’t have good smile, they might be too conscious about their teeth or worry about the fine lines on their faces. Smile designing helps one to alter their as per what they desire.
Techniques used by a cosmetic dentist to enhance or correct their patient’s smile:
1. Whitening: This procedure is used for people who have yellow or discolored teeth. The cosmetic dentist makes a chemical mixture containing peroxide and then the concoction is applied on the teeth for the discoloration to fade away. 2 to 3 sittings can give you satisfactory results.
2. Bonding: This procedure is performed on people who want to fix teeth that are broken or chipped. The dentist usually applies an acrylic material on the tooth that can be shaped and contoured to fit perfectly on the chipped tooth.
3. Enamel shaping: The dentist removes very little amount of enamel (tooth’s outer layer) to re-shape the tooth, if excess enamel makes the smile look uneven and odd.
4. Crowns and bridgework: This procedure replaces any missing tooth. Prosthetic tooth or teeth are made to help match your real teeth so that it doesn’t look superficial or out of place.
5. Gum contouring: You might also have uneven gums, which don’t complement your face and teeth. In such a case, gum contouring shapes your gums to help you achieve that perfect smile.
6. Veneers: The frontal portion of the teeth is fixed by applying a thin layer of porcelain like material on it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.