Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Siddique HussainYour feedback matters!
Sir, Namastey. I am 22 year old. Sir,read my problem completely. I feel dull/ pressure type headache from 1 year. My eye sight is decreasing day by day and feel pain in eyes. This condition is created by me. I have passed engineering this year. When I was in b tech 1st year I used to do normal study. But from second year I started intensive study for longer hours. I used to laid excessive pressure on mind to concentrate and capture things in mind. In earlier days I feel refreshed after sleeping. But after longer time 2 to 2.5 year later, My brain got exhausted and overstimulated. My brain has became dull. I also feel pain in eyes and decreasing eyesight day by day. I can not perform any task. One Doctor told me that this condition is called brain Fag' Plzz kindly me provide solution.
High eye power. How to reduce it. Also wthr I can wear lens or not because I really do not want to wear spectacles. Eye power is -6.5.
Hi doctor I am a south indian girl I will do not eat salad or other diet foods but I have loss weight 35 kgs in a 6 months so my diet is this type of foods. Per day 3 Letters of water Nuts to snack, carrot Ragiball, chapathi,2cup of rice for meals A boul of corn flacks I completely avoid sugar banana, apple,and some vegetables Walking for 1 hour So this is my foods per day so this is ok or not please suggest me correctly please please.
I am 44 year old female having left eye squint (its not from birth). I am getting eye burning and eye pain when I do excess computer work. I work in computer for seven and half hours daily except sunday. I showed to 5-6 doctors but no one gave spectacles. But one doctor gave progressive glasses though I don't have power and tried to adjust glasses to eyes for giving eye drops like tears, mogigram, lypred. But when I used glasses my eyebrows was moving up and down, little blueness for long objects. Then too I used glasses for eight months. Then my head started to rotate. With this I stopped wearing spectacles. Now after stopping spectacles for 5 months it is coming to normal. I can read newspaper by keeping little distance. But keeping too close to eye I can read it with difficulty. I have to do computer regularly. How can I overcome this difficulty, please suggest.
Hi doctor, I have dry eyes problem. What should I do? Currently, I am studying software engineering and have to work on laptop for 7 hours a day.
I am 29 year old and got dark troughs under eyes due to stress and watching videos on mobile phone. Please help me to get rid of this.
I am 19 years age in the down of my eyes the black colour is coming. Y it is coming? please tell any reason to destroy the black colour on down of eyes.
Hellp doctor, I am 24 years old boy. I have frequent headaches and feels tired almost all the time. And at the same time my eyes feel pain, feels like burning. Why this happens? And what should I do? Should I consult a doctor for this? please reply.
I hv myopia doctor hv prescribed me spectacles since I was 13 year old. I hv read on internet wearing spectacles does not improve vision but the eyesight becomes worst. Is eye exercises can improve eye sight if so how long they take. Please tell me I don't want to wear spectacles I want my eyes to improve naturally.
An eye floater in my left eye, how can I remove it using ayurvedic medicine or by exercise. Is it harmful for eye or not?
I have headache for over 1 week, I think it caused by sleeping on terrace. When I suddenly move it cause irritating in my eyes. please give some treatment advice to cure my headache!
I am 21 years old. For the past few month I am experiencing pain above the eyes and also headache. I also experience a heavy pain in eyes when suddenly exposed to sun light. Also every morning when I wake up I have pain above eyes and head with head congestion at least for 10 mins. I am much prone to cold nd fell sick of coldatleast thrice a month. My sleep time being 10 pm to 6 am I do have these problem. I also went for vision test which showed everything normal. Could you tell me why I am experiencing such pain and suggest me a remedy.
I have short sight eye problem. I have been using specs for 10 years. Can you suggest me any treatment to avoid using specs?
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.