Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Forgetfulness
Treatment of Epilepsy
Treatment of Tremors
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Brain Injury
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Hyperactivity Disorder
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Hyperactivity
Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
Treatment of Meningitis
Treatment of Stroke
Treatment of Seizures
Treatment of Parkinson's Disease
Submit a review for Dr. Siddartha ReddyYour feedback matters!
Can Green Tea cause Migraines to happen. I am suffering from strange (head+eye) pains (ONE SIDED. Basically these are my list of problems: 1. Digestive problems of gas, bloating and sudden stomach pains that may lost from 30 mins to 1 hour and then slowly fade away. 2. I have a Pimple problem which has now subsided and reduced. Still I get active pimples on my back (backne) and upper arms. 3. I have developed this new headache type one-sided pains. Is there toxins in blood and any recommended body tests.
Is there an increased risk of migraine for women who choose to take estrogen for menopausal symptoms?
Benefits of sleeping on your left side. In ayurveda it is called vamkushi:
1. Prevents snoring
2. Helps in better blood circulation
3. Helps in proper digestion after meals
4. Gives relief to people having back and neck pain
5. Helps in filtering and purifying toxins, lymph fluids and wastes
6. Prevents serious illness as accumulated toxins are flushed out easily
7. Liver and kidneys work better
8. Helps in smooth bowel movements
9. Reduces workload on heart and its proper functioning
10. Prevents acidity and heartburn
11. Prevents fatigue during morning
12. Fats gets digested easily
13. Positive impact on brain
14. It delays onset of parkinsons and alzheimers
15. It is also considered to be the best sleeping position according to ayurveda.
I have never problem While sleeping my legs automatically vibrates. What is my problem actually? What is the solution? Help me.
Nerves Pulling reason for that. Is Dates advisable for all ages / sugar patients? I understand dates contain Iron. So its good for all. Explain me.
Sir my age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. From 7 month I am having so many problems such as numbness and tingling in both hands and feet. Numbness in whole body. Bones and muscle pain in whole body including mouth. Excessive. Rapid and new hair growth all over body. High bp 150/100. Sometimes fluctuating. High level of headache. On half and full head. Abdominal pain. Chest enlargement and too much belly fat. My appetite is reduced. I am eating 1 chappati in one day due to pain. Till now I had 4 ultrasound and One MRI of abdomen. In that right renal cortical cyst. Nothing useful found. But now I am noticing new inner pimples are growing inside skin of my chest and abdomen. They are moveable. And my symptoms are worsening day by day. My cortisol is 234ng/dl. testosterone is 2.21ng/dl. Please provide further assistance.
I am 35 years old female. I have migraine for last 22 years. It's affecting my day to day life. Earlier it used be only headache. Now I get headache, eye pain, numbness in arms n legs, also I see sm image in front of my eye like a thin horizontal line. Headache happens after every 5 or 6 days. Donot get relief with pain killers also. No vomiting but spinning of head is there. Can't bear loud music, sunlight and also travelling has become difficult. Its a throbbing pounding pain on one side n sometimes near the ear. Please suggest medicine.
My wife suffering from migraine on left side on head sometime it became simply irresistible. What she can do for relief at that time.
I am suffering from sleep paralysis since 4 years. I don't have over weight problem. Whenever I sleep it often occurred and I could not move and speak and reduce breathing. So can you please suggest me what kind medicine that I should use?
Hello doctor My female friend (24 years) is suffering from insomnia from several years. As a result she remains frustrated throughout the entire day and gets irritated at every single thing. Is there any remedy for this problem of her? Can anything home made could be useful in her situation?
I have shaky hands, while doing work with concentration both the hands will shake continue and voice will shivering.
I suffered from Shingles in month of May, 17 but I still feel numbness in my left leg and left foot. Kindly inform me remedy and reference of a neuropathy doctor in chandigarh.
How can I get rid of insomnia? I'm a student. I have so many work load on my head due to upcoming examination.
Epilepsy is a neurological disease which is characterised by recurring epileptic seizures. These seizures can be brief or can persist for prolonged periods. Vigorous episodes which last long can result in physical injuries such as broken bones. Mention that 6th February is International epilepsy day.
Causes of Epilepsy
The cause of this condition isn’t very evident; however, most medical practitioners attribute epileptic seizures to brain injury, tumours, infections in the brain or birth defects. Some doctors believe that epilepsy is caused due to genetic mutations and is an outcome of abnormal activity of cells in the brain. Other causes for this condition can be alcohol or narcotics withdrawal and electrolyte problems.
- Repeated seizures
- Impaired memory
- Bouts of fainting
- Short spans of blackout
- Sudden bouts of blinking and chewing
- Inappropriate repetitive movements
Types of Seizures
A seizure, also known as fit, is usually a brief episode characterised by uncontrollable jerking movement and loss of awareness due to abnormal neuronal activity in your brain. A collective occurrence of these seizures causes epilepsy.
There are three types of seizures an epileptic person usually encounters.
- Idiopathic: This kind of seizure has no apparent cause
- Cryptogenic: The doctors believe that there is a cause for the seizure but cannot detect it
- Symptomatic: These seizures occur due to a reason.
- Medication: Medication is the most common treatment in case of epilepsy. Drugs taken on a regular basis can stop the seizure partially. But in very severe cases, they seem to have no effect at all.
- Surgery: For symptomatic seizures which are caused due to abnormal brain function, surgery can be a way to get rid of seizures. In some minor cases, nerve stimulation in the brain and special diets can be prescribed to control the epileptic seizures.
Five facts about epilepsy you need to know:
- Epilepsy is not psychosis or madness and can be treated easily
- Popular celebraties with epilepsy include Aristotle, Alfred Nobel, Alexander the great, Sir Isaacs Newton, Martin Luther and Julius Caesar etc.
- Woman with epilepsy can have a normal pregnancy
- Newer medicines for epilepsy are effective and very safe
- Surgery can cure epilepsy in some patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.